Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Gits slips into something more comfortable

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    Actually he bought managed to sign some of Australia’s best talent. Some in 2006 and the rest in 2007… But coach Mitchell’s Western Force win record is just above 50%...

The reality is Mitchell’s Western Force Coaching stats are a borderline Pass mark only and that’s not including the Forces inaugural bottom of the table year…

2007 Wins 50% Wins at home 57%.... The Force finished 7th
    2008 Wins 57% Wins at home 57%.... The Force finished 8th
    2009 Wins 50% Wins at Home 50%.... The Force finished 7th
    that was more predictable then the sunrise every morning

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    that was more predictable then the sunrise every morning
    I nearly did the "tick, tick, tick" thingy when I saw your post last night.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    I nearly did the "tick, tick, tick" thingy when I saw your post last night.
    If only the lotto numbers were that predictable

vCash
    Cut it out guys. I think Rahrahgirl has a point. If you guys want to sling shit a muddie then fine but could please not destroy every thread in existence? I'm tired of reading the same crap from you over an over again. What happened to talking about good old rugby?

This may be a pro-Force site but this doesn't mean we have to be blind to any criticism of our team. You don't have to agree with Mudskipper but you certainly have to respect that he has a different opinion to you. If you don't like it, attack the argument but stop attacking the person. It's not a great look for an internationally renowned rugby supporters site to have "muddie is a fisherman", "muddie is a troll", "I hate muddie" as the leading posts and making up the largest proportion of posts on the front page. If you notice Mudskipper rarely attacks you guys personally but rather makes an argument. Sure, you may think it is a shit argument, but again, either attack the argument with more than just "you're a dick", or ignore it and let the thread die. Force supporters are beginning to sound like petulant children...

"Remember lads, rugby is a team game; all 14 of you make sure you pass the ball to Giteau."

vCash
    To be honest... I'm just having a little fun with you guys...
    when someone outs themselves though..........

Prospect
    vCash
    i wish the force were better!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    when someone outs themselves though..........
    You have Quoted me from a different thread talking about what players wear to Wallabies training... You're just troublemakering... post something about rugby jargs... your Troll -ing your own teams site...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehna View Post
    Cut it out guys. I think Rahrahgirl has a point. .................................................. .........................................it's not a good look If you notice Mudskipper rarely attacks you guys personally but rather makes an argument. Sure, you may think it is a shit argument, .
    You are probably right Jenha. But you are a bit off the mark. The number of posts you object to has been pretty small on balance. This d!ckhead has made nearly 2500 posts since October last year, going by the stats in his details. Most have been inflammatory. Many genuine members here have tried to stay on topic and debate his ramblings rationally. To no avail. I think some of us have just got to the point of being amused by his antics and have taken baiting him for a laugh. But it might be wiser to ignore him.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Apprentice
    vCash
    Jehna and RaRa you can turn off if you don't like it, freedom of choice! just like freedom of speech!
    Wait for next year when muddy is unbearable because they have recruited BETTER than the Force.

As a force supported I think we should have a look at our performance in this department.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    You are probably right Jenha. But you are a bit off the mark. The number of posts you object to has been pretty small on balance. This d!ckhead has made nearly 2500 posts since October last year, going by the stats in his details. Most have been inflammatory. Many genuine members here have tried to stay on topic and debate his ramblings rationally. To no avail. I think some of us have just got to the point of being amused by his antics and have taken baiting him for a laugh. But it might be wiser to ignore him.
    I have been biting my tongue for about 6 months now Shasta....but if you want me to go back and comment on every post I object to I'll be here for another 6 months. I don't disagree that Muddies has made inflammatory posts but I think that your idea of inflammatory and mine differ. I don't consider anyone who has a different opinion to me as posting inflammatory remarks. What I do consider inflammatory are posts which deliberately attack the character of the poster and not the content of the post. I feel same about these types of posts regardless of who is posting. To me descending into a shit slinging match speaks of behaviour not too dissimilar to sites like GTT which I think all of us hate with a passion. I don't want to be like them. I want to have genuine and constructive debates about rugby and so at least for my part I will as a mod apply that policy equally across the board.

I have consistently held this view since I joined the board. You can see me making the same arguments in my first posts when I was arguing with Force1 (for those of you who remember that joy)...

I understand where you're coming from Shasta but I'm trying to think about the bigger picture...

Quote Originally Posted by retiredrucker View Post
    Jehna and RaRa you can turn off if you don't like it, freedom of choice! just like freedom of speech!
    Wait for next year when muddy is unbearable because they have recruited BETTER than the Force.

As a force supported I think we should have a look at our performance in this department.
    Wrong. As a mod I have to read this crap. But my greater concern is how this reflects upon the site

"Remember lads, rugby is a team game; all 14 of you make sure you pass the ball to Giteau."

vCash
    Jehna, are you saying Muddys posts actually allow constructive conversation, his posts are blatantly subjective and I have rarely seen him give ground on any topic, which in itself adds any conversation with him to be little more than a one way thing, so why not make fun with it, although bringing him supporter credentials into questions is a little over the top.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehna View Post
    I have been biting my tongue for about 6 months now Shasta....but if you want me to go back and comment on every post I object to I'll be here for another 6 months. I don't disagree that Muddies has made inflammatory posts but I think that your idea of inflammatory and mine differ.
    Then I think you should relax a little, Jenha. Like I said the number of posts concerned is pretty small. This person has been making inflammatory posts, and many of them, since he/she joined. I know what the word means and have not changed my opinion. Nor am I likely to.

vCash
    You're just troublemakering... post something about rugby jargs... your Troll -ing your own teams site...
    Pot........

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash
    That's not really fair jargs. Poor muddie doesn't have a brumbies site to wheel his barrow.

Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    and lets not forget all the shit slinging mudswinger directs at Pete O'Meara every change he gets!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast