Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: FORCE (rebels) thrash Waratahs again!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    If Toomua is playing 10 for them, Deegan will only get a look in as injury cover.
    True, but you'd expect a smart coach (and all the evidence pointed to Wessels being a smart coach with the Force) to name the injury cover dude in the 23 every week and give him a few minutes at the end of each match to make sure he can fit in seamlessly. Toomua was bought off late in one match (think it was the Brumbies) and there was NOBODY to play 10! It's like they believe that Toomua will play every minute of every game and never be injured. The same thing happened with Foley and the Wallatahs, how did that work out?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    True, but you'd expect a smart coach (and all the evidence pointed to Wessels being a smart coach with the Force) to name the injury cover dude in the 23 every week and give him a few minutes at the end of each match to make sure he can fit in seamlessly. Toomua was bought off late in one match (think it was the Brumbies) and there was NOBODY to play 10! It's like they believe that Toomua will play every minute of every game and never be injured. The same thing happened with Foley and the Wallatahs, how did that work out?

News today is that Toomua is injured and Deegan will start in his place

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JSJ View Post
    News today is that Toomua is injured and Deegan will start in his place
    So I can start watching Rebels games again?

Honestly, their pack is being pwned so hard at the moment that I think a little bloke like Deegs is gonna struggle, but the little I saw of him early this season, he started to find his feet and looked OK after a while. then he was left out of the 23 consistently.

C'mon the

vCash
    Here's my two bobs worth:
    When those Force guys departed, I understood the reasons, thanked them for their service, and wished them well on their future endeavours. That went for every departure over the years except one.

I also point blank refused to support any of them and certainly not their future teams.thats the nature of sport, and competition in general. I'm.interested in how Deegs goes, and would like home to get a crack. That's the extent of it for any of them.

If they return, it's welcome back to full support ahaon. Except for one.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

vCash
    Pretty much the same as me bison. I have maintained an interest in most of the boys who went to the Rebels, I guess for comparison. It appears to my eyes that not a single one of t Hg em has kicked on and achieved the potential they showed at the force. I'm keen to compare the grr era force players at the rebs to the pre-grr force players, again to build a comparison of how far grr has got to go.

I'd be interested to hear who your except one is. I've got a couple of candidates but I'm pretty sure mine would be different from yours.

Pm me

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sittingbison View Post
    Here's my two bobs worth:
    When those Force guys departed, I understood the reasons, thanked them for their service, and wished them well on their future endeavours. That went for every departure over the years except one.

I also point blank refused to support any of them and certainly not their future teams.thats the nature of sport, and competition in general. I'm.interested in how Deegs goes, and would like home to get a crack. That's the extent of it for any of them.

If they return, it's welcome back to full support ahaon. Except for one.
    Who was “the one” SB?

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    I still support them as individuals. Surely you would all say DH-P has gone onward and upward?

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Deegan played against the Sunwolves. Scored a try and got dropped.

No wonder players regress and leave there.

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    I still support them as individuals. Surely you would all say DH-P has gone onward and upward?
    Dhp is an umm-yeah for me. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have anywhere near the number of wallabies caps if the force existed, but I think his game hasn't kicked on as well as it might (to be fair, there's no guarantee that would have happened in the force either)

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    Deegan played against the Sunwolves. Scored a try and got dropped. No wonder players regress and leave there.
    That's right iw was the moon doggies. I remember it took him some time to find his feet, but the pack was monster Ed in that game and he managed to find a way of coping. Made some good tackles as I recall

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    Who was “the one” SB?
    Neo

No probs Alison and GIGS20, it was that brand JOC. His only saving grace might have been he was dealing with the true Judas in braindead dick, however he screwed that pooch at the airport during the Second Coming.

Some of the originals were total plonkers as well, but basically fell.off the radar anyway.so they don't factor

The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

vCash
    Coolios. I can understand joc.

Personally I've softened my views on him, there have been performances since then that seem to sting more.

Although he never played for us I would consider cashing in my membership if genia was signed. After backing out of a handshake agreement with us (enough to send me psycho) he proved multiple times with multiple teams to be exactly that man.

I'd still celebrate the return of most of the force boys that went to Melbourne, but for some reason dick hardwick has lost my support due to the way he did nothing in the showcase game apart from punch force players without reason.

They top my list.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    One good game against the Sunwolves and now apparently he's now the Messiah of Reds & Wallabies rugby.

vCash
    It was a REALLY good game by him!

and he's not the only one getting undeserved praise this week the propaganda machine are pumping out sunshine in overdrive because the Brumbies beat the chiefs.

Nobody beats the RA Propagnda unit for crowing about 1 win in a row!

C'mon the

vCash
    I really enjoyed watching the Brumbies beat the Chiefs, they are probably the only Aust SR team that I would support now. They have had to struggle through the the years with the current administration, much like the Force did.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast