Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Force v Stormers - live updates

vCash
    I dont think i wasted my money on a membership, i upgraded mine this year

i think watching that replay would have been hard for me

like i said in another thread, i'l get over mid-week when the build up to the game starts. I wil be there hideously early as usual (on petiton duty mind you to get the Force a real home)

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    people behind me reckon they have. i was like "duuuude then why'd you buy one"
    but he was drunk so i didnt provoke.

re-play was rankkkk my dad was like 'im soo glad i didnt go to that game'

Be There. Be Heard. Be The Force Behind The Force

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by force addict View Post
    dad made me re-watch the game with him. i couldn't, i walked away at half time haha.
    but i still adore the force and im not some idiot who reckons they've wasted their money on a membership
    I watched the first 20 minutes, up to the part Mitchell scored the try and turned it off...that's pretty much where the actual game ended anyway...at least in the Force playing the game that is...

vCash
    dreadful game. good on mitchell and cross in the last minute to give us and them a boost

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by force addict View Post
    people behind me reckon they have. i was like "duuuude then why'd you buy one"
    but he was drunk so i didnt provoke.

re-play was rankkkk my dad was like 'im soo glad i didnt go to that game'
    thats just stupid, what an idiot

we had plenty of diasspointed people in the rows sitting around my seats but none of them left, a few in the block did but i can't claim to know what they were saying. I just started accusing some of them of being part time supporters, one tried to say something but then i cut him off and said "then why are you leaving" and he just wandered off whithout another word

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Haji View Post
    Ive never been a fan of burger.
    His swinging arm tackles that usually has the intent to take someones head off is getting tired now. He does it nearly every game and knows he can get away with one or two before being yellow carded.
    That shoeplex he did on gits was straight out of UFC.
    Not that its funny...actually i would use the word ironic, but my brother and i were saying that maybe Burger should think about a change to pro-wrestling...barely minutes later he does a pretty good, though massively illegal DDT on Gits. What a hooligan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    thats just stupid, what an idiot

we had plenty of diasspointed people in the rows sitting around my seats but none of them left, a few in the block did but i can't claim to know what they were saying. I just started accusing some of them of being part time supporters, one tried to say something but then i cut him off and said "then why are you leaving" and he just wandered off whithout another word

people like that really bug me.

good work. those people really need to know what 'true supporter' means coz at the moment they are 'one attempt to impress, if not then f*ck it' attitude

vCash
    Well, Last night my heart sank lower and lower......It's unusual for me to ever be quiet at a match, but I was done at about 65-70 minutes, I was just shattered. I HAD to watch the reply just to see if it was really as I thought it was or whether the reffing was crap and the Stormers were getting away with blue murder. I turned it off at the 60th minute...It just hurt way too much! After the buildup of the first five games, to be let down so much is probably the hardest moment in our short history...We NEED to play well against the Bulls, not for points anymore, but for credibility. I endorse anything Coach Mitchell says or does with the boys this week, If he wasn't happy at 1/2 time against the Blues, he'll be chewing nails today!

C'mon the

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiza View Post
    Not that its funny...actually i would use the word ironic, but my brother and i were saying that maybe Burger should think about a change to pro-wrestling...barely minutes later he does a pretty good, though massively illegal DDT on Gits. What a hooligan
    interestingly EPW are doing tryouts soon.

vCash

the irony continues............hope Exile hasnt seen this thread, with the talk of wrestling and such

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Well, Last night my heart sank lower and lower......It's unusual for me to ever be quiet at a match, but I was done at about 65-70 minutes, I was just shattered. I HAD to watch the reply just to see if it was really as I thought it was or whether the reffing was crap and the Stormers were getting away with blue murder. I turned it off at the 60th minute...It just hurt way too much! After the buildup of the first five games, to be let down so much is probably the hardest moment in our short history...We NEED to play well against the Bulls, not for points anymore, but for credibility. I endorse anything Coach Mitchell says or does with the boys this week, If he wasn't happy at 1/2 time against the Blues, he'll be chewing nails today!
    i agree, im usually cheering at my best etc, but as the game wore on i just got disappointed. The drive home was a very quiet one last night

vCash
    I still cheered, right throught til the last try i screamed my lungs out for them to get over the line and they did.

I wasn't disappointed, I would never have lasted that long after the number of big hits and the growing injury toll...to be honest Im thankful they managed to last the 80 minutes I wouldnt have lasted 5!

I think they should get some recognition becuase that was a rough game and they would all be hurting physically from last night!!

Last edited by laura; 29-03-08 at 17:28.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    I think i had some words last night..........................
    I seem to recall there were several choice ones

vCash
    Me? Using "choice" language??

Surely not

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Haji View Post
    Ive never been a fan of burger.
    His swinging arm tackles that usually has the intent to take someones head off is getting tired now. He does it nearly every game and knows he can get away with one or two before being yellow carded.
    That shoeplex he did on gits was straight out of UFC.
    good call mate...... i was thinking about when i used to play, when the opposition were trying to bully us a bit of biff usually got us into the game, the opposition knew we werent gonna take their shit

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast