Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: prem grade

Champion
    vCash
    I reckon I know who sprog is in fact I talked to him tonight

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RugbyRef View Post
    Makes no difference who we are, we'll know who did the game and can pass the info on if it's not one of us on TWF.

We like to maintain anonymity so we don't get drawn into requests to justify our calls on weekends, or debates about why we did what in specific games.

It's better this way.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    The exact reason eckhart chose the very inconspicuous screen name "ecky"...

when they keep glancing over at me i know they think iam cute and are checking me out -Kalafan 10/3/10

i have difficulty in my life. alot of girls like me but i cannot ask them out. i think they like me cause i am good looking and have a nice smile.- kalafan 3/7/10

FREE LINDSAY

Born TROLLIN

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RugbyRef View Post
    Makes no difference who we are, we'll know who did the game and can pass the info on if it's not one of us on TWF.

We like to maintain anonymity so we don't get drawn into requests to justify our calls on weekends, or debates about why we did what in specific games.

It's better this way.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Didn't ask your name, but if you check your language you (or we) are sounding a little like a star chamber. I'm within my rights to ask who you are or represent - after all it's the year 2013. But if you want to play "we don't get drawn into requests to justify our calls on weekends, or debates about why we did what in specific games." is there any point in it?
    I'll play the game, I have requested a copy of the game on the weekend, and put up some pieces here, so we can have a discussion.

Rookie
    vCash
    Great Ralto, thanks for going the extra yard. The fixture and the incident would have done, however it's your prerogative - as is asking for people to identify themselves, as it is for others to remain anonymous

Look forward to it - make them good ones otherwise you may be startled by the 'bland' responses of us grey men
    Posted via Mobile Device

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    I reckon I know who sprog is in fact I talked to him tonight
    Were you in the same pie shop as me ?
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    I've been known as Ecky for many a year; 'twasn't a handle made up for TWF. I don't mind folk knowing who I am.

Some people in here know me, some don't. Some folk I've seen for years at matches and have only "met" via TWF, which I have appreciated greatly. Some know who I am but have never introduced themselves at the same ground I've been at.

I am happy to talk to almost everyone from TWF - just introduce yourself if you want. If you wish to hide behind the moniker then that's your own issue. I have my own views on that, especially those who hide behind it to hurl abuse or generally bait/troll, but that's your choice.

(and yes, I know Sprogrugby and RugbyRef. Generally nice blokes. For Poms - and refs)

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Now we know who Ecky is.

Where does he live?

Ha Ha ha...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RumourMonger View Post
    Sounds like a confession to me.

Hansie, fine the bastards!

PS Any truth to the rumour that some of the Kala boys were on the piss on the bus trip down and then performed below par on the paddock?
    There were two buses. One for the players. one for the supporters. Having been on the players bus i can confirm no player consumed alcohol on the bus down to Rocky. We had 5 or 6 players who worked between 6 - 8 hour shifts before the game on Saturday morning but really, Rocky were too good on the day and earnt the win. No excuses.
    Kalas form has stalled in the last 2 games. We need to get back to our structures and rediscover our work rate or it will be a promising start wasted.

There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count and those that can't

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprogrugby View Post
    Great Ralto, thanks for going the extra yard. The fixture and the incident would have done, however it's your prerogative - as is asking for people to identify themselves, as it is for others to remain anonymous

Look forward to it - make them good ones otherwise you may be startled by the 'bland' responses of us grey men
    Posted via Mobile Device
    I'm so worried when you mention there is a group of you all the time, it's very frightening, and I'm sure very empowering to you. One of the first clips will most probably be one of you mumbling something really weird into your mouthpiece.

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralto View Post
    I'm so worried when you mention there is a group of you all the time, it's very frightening, and I'm sure very empowering to you. One of the first clips will most probably be one of you mumbling something really weird into your mouthpiece.
    Apologies if it comes across as a 'group' thing, I can assure you any perceived solidarity is purely through us all having a single thing in common - that we choose to put ourselves out there and it's not for the adoration (saying that some may like the attention a bit too much). Happy to hear my mumblings, unlikely to be anything I don't know - please share.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6