Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Force v Stormers - live updates

vCash
    i'd hate to be on the force team, partly due to the fact that mitch seems to blow his head when they lose

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Be There. Be Heard. Be The Force Behind The Force

vCash
    Even Sharpie was cranky. After the first Stormers try he was having a few stern words with the boys.

vCash
    Well within his rights to blow his top after last night

vCash
    absolutely

Champion
    vCash
    wouldn't want to be the media if they ask "grumpy pants" mitchell this week, will probably chew them up and spit em out...

OH FORGOT GAYFL is on, there is no coverage of the force, unless they F**K up and then we hear about it.

did any one see chanel 9 sports news, if you burped you would of missed the Rugby coverage.. (yeah there was none, only Eammon Sullivan / GAYFL, and then weather).. absolute BOLLOCKs !!

sorry if i'm straight to the point, still trying to get over the 'dismal' performance our 15 put on the park last night

vCash
    I was talking to a mate who watched it on fox last night and apparently the commentators at some stage said they were surprised most of the crowd hadnt left.

Were not Waratahs "supporters" foxsports

vCash
    i hate commentators

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    I was talking to a mate who watched it on fox last night and apparently the commentators at some stage said they were surprised most of the crowd hadnt left.

Were not Waratahs "supporters" foxsports
    I didnt hear that part but when I was listening to the "ref's only" channel with my sportsears (with forced background fox sports commentary ), they did crap on a little about why arent the force kicking the ball out. WE DONT PLAY BORING RUGBY LIKE YOU! (lineout, run a bit, kick ball out, lineout, run a bit or pass ball backwards, kick ball out, lineout, pass ball backwards, kick ball out, etc etc).

Rookie
    vCash
    I read with a bit of anger the ridiculous comments by "gotheforce' about James Stannards performance...you idiot! did you watch the same game? apart from a poor pass to Matt , [that he managed to take ], he defended well .
    I'm so bloody sick and tired of the stupid uninformed comments by so called 'supporters' that are non constructive and just plane wrong... It looks like you've never played the game yourself and your ignorance can be somewhat excused on that basis .You have no idea what instructions these players have been given and believe me they are doing their utmost to live up to your lofty expectations.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nearthtop View Post
    disappointing no-one showed any balls and lift for sharpies 100th..... and whats with the boys letting burger slam tackle gits not once but twice...someone should have belted the blonde meathead
    Ive never been a fan of burger.
    His swinging arm tackles that usually has the intent to take someones head off is getting tired now. He does it nearly every game and knows he can get away with one or two before being yellow carded.
    That shoeplex he did on gits was straight out of UFC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by qld supporter View Post
    I read with a bit of anger the ridiculous comments by "gotheforce' about James Stannards performance...you idiot! did you watch the same game? apart from a poor pass to Matt , [that he managed to take ], he defended well .
    I'm so bloody sick and tired of the stupid uninformed comments by so called 'supporters' that are non constructive and just plane wrong... It looks like you've never played the game yourself and your ignorance can be somewhat excused on that basis .You have no idea what instructions these players have been given and believe me they are doing their utmost to live up to your lofty expectations.

Sorry mate if you feel that way, but its my opinion. If you really want to know, yes i have played and in the first grade mate. And being a level 2 coach now and a level 1 ref, i think i do know what i am talking about.DO YOU? It's my opinion. And if you dont like it, HTFU.
    Good on Stannard for making the team, but at the moment, he'll need to pick his game up. This isnt only based on this recent game, but the previous ones as well. I've played against Stannard before and he's a quality player in first grade. But if he wants to be in the Super 14 playing against international players like Fourie Du Preez and Rickey Juanarie, there is a need to be of certain standards. So what if he did throw some balls out to Gits, any forward and back could pass it out. It's the overall game, whether he make the tackles when it counts, what decisons he chooses under pressure, etc. In scrumhalf, you're the link between the backs and forwards. You need to hold your head in and know what you're doing. The forwards have won the ball for the team, and its the scrumhalf's job to make sure the backs get it. You need to be yelling and screaming and commanding your forwards around as well as know how and when the backs want it. People say flyhalf is one of the most important position. Well, scrumhalf is up there. Cos if you stop the scrumhalf, you stop ball going into the backline. So they gotta be ready to handle the pressure.

I am a supporter mate. One of the many thousands who stood and rallied for a Super 14 franchise in perth in 2005. One of the many thousands of supporters who stood by the team when we started out and didnt win much. One of the many thousands of supporters who lose their voices every weekend cheering with the sea of blue. And one of the many thousand of supporters who stayed til the end yesterday to cheer Sharpe after the game. And on Friday, i'll be one of the many thousand of supporters who will turn up to the game in blue and cheer our boys on whether we win, lose or draw. This isnt Queensland or the Waratahs, mate. WE STILL STAND BY OUR BOYS. AND WE STILL HAVE FAITH.

Last edited by gotheforce; 29-03-08 at 13:14.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gotheforce View Post
    Good on Stannard for making the team, but at the moment, he'll need to pick his game up..

WE STILL STAND BY OUR BOYS. AND WE STILL HAVE FAITH.
    well said

vCash
    thanks.

vCash
    badger and I came to the conclusion that last nights game should not make any highlights reels, in fact we said last night that we need to get a copy of the telecast, remove the sound and dub the theme music the "Monty Pythons Flying Circus" to it.

Dont get me wrong, i love everything about the Force and will be one of the first one to defend them when someone gives them shit, but last night was a shocker

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    badger and I came to the conclusion that last nights game should not make any highlights reels, in fact we said last night that we need to get a copy of the telecast, remove the sound and dub the theme music the "Monty Pythons Flying Circus" to it.

Dont get me wrong, i love everything about the Force and wil be the first one to defend them when someone gives them shit, but last night was a shocker
    dad made me re-watch the game with him. i couldn't, i walked away at half time haha.
    but i still adore the force and im not some idiot who reckons they've wasted their money on a membership

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast