Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Semi Final Disgrace

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    None of these players had even registered with the club. Not even Nedlands Dellitt, who was a hasty registration after the 12th August 2013 after Nedlands was tipped off that he was unregistered.

I have copies of the downloaded Registrations for the individuals concerned as at the 12th August 2013.

Do you want me to post your shame on this site Hansie?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rookie
    vCash
    Plenty of anger on here which is a shame as i think the 4 clubs in finals throughouly deserve to be there. Real shame this is overshadowing that fact .

i feel very strongly that unless there is an absolute legitimate reason why these players didn't play 3 matches then they shouldn't be playing plain and simple . There has been ample opportunity for players to play 3 or more and player management is not a legitimate reason because the Force have been running full blown full contact sessions over the past 6 weeks against local players . Nothing was stopping these guys even being fresh reserves for 15 mins match time at any stage or having limited game time .

It is certainly not Wests fault with all this , rugbyWA should have stuck by their comp rules. i would like to see a statement released as to why they have allowed dispensation because at the moment they are doing themselves a fair bit of harm through this decision.

All the best to teams in finals this weekend and i hope the host clubs have a profitable day.

Champion
    vCash
    [QUOTE=fulvio sammut;360825]Can't RugbyWA shift the Wests/Paly game to Saturday so as to accomodate the personal life decisions of the Fourth Force player Morrison, who can't play on Sunday for religious reasons?

Sun 26th may Wests vs Cott
    No 13 Chris Tuatara Morrison
    Please don't drag my clubs name down any further.For the last fucken time this mess is not of our doing

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Champion
    vCash
    Fulvio - getting personal is not going to help your health.

Mate why not get yourself on the board or in some other capacity and change things.. Now don't come with all personal excuses or vitriol, get in there, do something constructively and partake.

I had no idea Paddy was not registered with Neddies, so if you want me to take the blame for that - No probs - go for your life - lay it on.

You have some paranoid hesteria that there are people out there concocting some conspiracy to deny Pally a premiership. In heaven's name why would anyone or any organisation want to delve into the murky depths of conspiratorial games?

Do you want a Professional team in Perth or not?

vCash
    Westie, it is not Wests I am gunning for.

Any other club given this gift would accept it with both hands, even Palmyra.

Each club is entitled to pursue its own vested interest. Each club is responsible only to itself.

It is RugbyWA who has responsibility for the fairness of the competion, and to be even handed in its dealings with each club, and for the proper administration of its rules, and it is they who are egregiously at fault.

vCash
    Hansie, one man's paranoia is another man's statement of the obvious.

Prospect
    vCash
    OK, so I'm joining at the wrong end of the argument and am only involved in junior rugby, but I'm planning on taking my boys down to watch the Force players play against the locals, surely having them play is a good thing and if it makes my kids want to watch rugby in the afternoon even better. I thought they all had to play in Perth anyway so what is the problem, if we don't let them play where would they play? Brisbane or Sydney?

Champion
    vCash
    As you all know, for years RugbyWA have wrestled with the dilemma of EWF players heading to various clubs. This year the CEO said " O.K. we cannot force the players to go to a certain club but we can amend the rules in our comp. " So, from next year each club will only be allowed 4 EWF players. Wests have their lot Jayden, Tutara Morrison, Pek and Sam. All would have be odds on in game day 22 for the Force in 2014. So... Wests will have no EWF players during regular season.

The fun will begin if and when Wests make the finals on the back of their clubbies in 2014 and the 4 guys become eligible for the finals!

Fulvio - a Paranoid's statement of the obvious does not necessarily equal reality.

Champion
    vCash
    I am tipping Pally over Wests as I do believe Pally will use this as extra motivation and it's a big gamble to hope to Sam, Pek and Jayden will click into the West patterns.

Senior Player
    vCash
    Wingman, a pleasure to hear your thoughts. Someone with his head firmly on his shoulders and feet on the ground. A rarity on twf.

Hansie, good to hear that Cowan told you, that's a positive.

If K Bomb had not played 3 games and Rocky was in the finals then unfortunately he could not play. He would help with coaching.

"I had no idea Paddy was not registered with Neddies" It would appear that Dellit has played two games this year for Nedlands and not been registered. Is this an issue for Rugby WA or will they find a loophole to cover this as well?

"why not get yourself on the board or in some other capacity and change things" Fulvio would need to grow two foot, change his accent, grow a goatie and change his name to Hansie before that could happen.

Westie, no-one is pinning this on you. You are the meat in sandwich and unfortunately whatever happens this weekend some of the mud will stick on you and that's not right.

Last edited by RumourMonger; 16-08-13 at 16:09.

Apprentice
    vCash

Secret Spy

Gentlemen,
    It seems very apparent that the gentlemen in agreement with this fiasco either haven't been involved in team sports or obviously have alligence with clubs with Western Farce players in this finals series.
    Put the thong/jandal on the other foot and I gaurantee you would have different opinions.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RumourMonger View Post

Westie, no-one is pinning this on you. You are the meat in sandwich and unfortunately whatever happens this weekend some of the mud will stick on you and that's not right.
    Hallelujah brother I'm hearing you[Been hanging around with CTM too long]

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    The very same thing is happening in the Shute shield over east. Some of their teams now sound more like Super 15 teams.
    So stop blaming Rugby WA for everything if you must blame someone it better be the ARU.
    Good luck to al tams playing this weekend.

May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    A nice guy with no idea SNOB.

Shute Shield have their competition rules which, good or bad, apply equally to all and are set in stone.

WA has rules which are capriciously applied and enforced by an administration which has no thought of fair play or desire to act fairly.

Champion
    vCash
    Fulvio - Jumping at Shadows, whining about rules.

Tell me how supportive of the EWF have you and Palmyra Rugby Club been over the past 6 years or so? I shall ask the question again???

DO YOU WANT A PROFESSIONAL TEAM IN PERTH?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast