Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: The Henjak/Sare Saga

vCash
    Was talk of police involvement on the news tonight.

I just want this whole thing to go away.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I made Happy sad...

vCash
    nope. gigs, the cops cant do anything unless there is a complaint made.

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    There is a new report doing its rounds on the SMH web-page- aside from the usual garbage there were two interesting little bits added in:

1. The Force have already made plans to quickly sign another halfback to take Henjak's place as soon as possible. It is known that the Perth franchise has approached one Australian halfback playing overseas.

2. The Herald has also been told that the Henjak/Sare incident has deeply divided the Force, with numerous team officials and players as stunned as the ARU that Henjak was allowed to travel to South Africa.

Interesting,
    Number 1, if true, is a pretty clear statement of intent that if a good option becomes available Henjak's days are numbered. I wonder who it might be. The only overseas 9s I can think of are O'Young, Whittaker and Nic Berry and I doubt any of those three would be that interested in coming back.... If someone does I doubt they'll come into the group until at least the 3 match home-run vs the Bulls, Waratahs and Stormers.

I don't know what to think about number 2. If I was a member of the Force team I'd be extremely pissed off at Sare and Henjak for mucking the whole team about days before leaving for tour and smearing the team with negative press. Although with few older players in the squad I doubt it would be more than a handful who have strong feeling against Henjak touring.

vCash

quite so...

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I don't know what to think about number 2. If I was a member of the Force team I'd be extremely pissed off at Sare and Henjak for mucking the whole team about
    as are some of the supporters.
    he played one of his better games last night, but this is still a sad affair.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by antiussentiment View Post
    as are some of the supporters.
    he played one of his better games last night, but this is still a sad affair.
    Maybe so. BUT he's innocent 'til proven guilty. If we believe all the pundits, he's guilty as sin, a real thug. Look at his track record, throwing ice, assaulting a Force staffer, assaulting a Force staffers son, assaulting a lower grade player. Christ it's lucky women don't play lower grades - he'd be an All Black contender!

Let me know when anything's proven against him. That could be as soon as Tuesday. Then again it may be never. God I'm glad I don't live in a glass house.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    There is a new report doing its rounds on the SMH web-page- aside from the usual garbage there were two interesting little bits added in:

1. The Force have already made plans to quickly sign another halfback to take Henjak's place as soon as possible. It is known that the Perth franchise has approached one Australian halfback playing overseas.

2. The Herald has also been told that the Henjak/Sare incident has deeply divided the Force, with numerous team officials and players as stunned as the ARU that Henjak was allowed to travel to South Africa.

Interesting,
    Number 1, if true, is a pretty clear statement of intent that if a good option becomes available Henjak's days are numbered. I wonder who it might be. The only overseas 9s I can think of are O'Young, Whittaker and Nic Berry and I doubt any of those three would be that interested in coming back.... If someone does I doubt they'll come into the group until at least the 3 match home-run vs the Bulls, Waratahs and Stormers.

I don't know what to think about number 2. If I was a member of the Force team I'd be extremely pissed off at Sare and Henjak for mucking the whole team about days before leaving for tour and smearing the team with negative press. Although with few older players in the squad I doubt it would be more than a handful who have strong feeling against Henjak touring.
    Jmaes James James, I thought you were better than this.....you just named the source of your information and then went on to worry about both these points....This is very likely to be pissing in the wind.......I don't think either action is an indicator of Henjaks impending demise. If I was a rugby administrator, and my form, number 1 halfback was being hammered by JO'N in the way this is playing out, I'd be looking at options as well, I'd be covering the base, in case the ARU tear up his contract for us, so that we're covered while we fight the decision (because Guaranteed if we keep him and they block it we'll have a case)

I would also say that there are people pissed off at this incident occurring. Mitch Hardy seems frustrated as hell over it, That doesn't seem to have translated to the player group so much, there were no indications of problems on the field, So it is probably true, but it's not going to affect play, rather it'll affect Matt's next contract....IF HE GETS THE BLAME....Let's face it, Everything Mitch Hardy has said is talking about TWO contracts being on the line.....

C'mon the

vCash
    I heard a whisper of a whisper that Valentine is being wooed by Force. Him, or Nic Berry.

Time for Henjack to find a new hairdresser perhaps.

Laura Force Addict v Chook scrabble-off on Facebook: laura & Force Addict 0 | chook 9

Gigsa made me do it

"He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty." – Lao Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chook View Post
    I heard a whisper of a whisper that Valentine is being wooed by Force. Him, or Nic Berry.

Time for Henjack to find a new hairdresser perhaps.
    I've actually heard the boldened player from a few places too, not really reputable sources but it's interesting so many people came to the same conclusion...

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Anyone got any pics of the JB O'Reilly stouch last night?

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    No...it took place in the toilets....no camera's allowed.

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Yes, I know Gerry, but InnForcer, you know, nudge nudge, wink wink... so I thought... Say no more.

Or maybe GIG20, you know he's always there, camera in hand, hoping forlornly that one day Scarlet might pop in...

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    Yes, I know Gerry, but InnForcer, you know, nudge nudge, wink wink... so I thought... Say no more.

Or maybe GIG20, you know he's always there, camera in hand, hoping forlornly that one day Scarlet might pop in...
    thought it may have been you & #8 sorting out some 6th grade business

vCash
    was there a punch up at JB's?!? Or am I completely not getting a subtle, insiders joke?

I made Happy sad...

vCash
    i'm getting the impression that there was one as well.

vCash
    Congrats on your 500th post BDGF!

I made Happy sad...

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast