Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Poached Eggs.

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    I see now why they call it the Bay of Plenty ....

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecky View Post
    I'm not stopping it - I'm just saying...

youse guys carry on; don't mind me.
    I prefer the Greg Hartley style.......block the uppercuts with your face Ecky

Controversy corner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    I see now why they call it the Bay of Plenty ....
    Dive at the ankles. That fat boy will fall down like the Twin Towers

Controversy corner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    "All club teams together " is the lamest piss weak bullshit you've ever come up with , Hansie.

Apart from that, we're all entitled to our views, and I'll respect them, whether I agree or not.
    I'd hate to see a view you don't respect Fulv

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by todd4 View Post
    are you related to Jeff Fenech ?
    Yeah, nah, but um.....

nah

It's just a grouse word.

(I did drive through Marrickville once though. Had to park my car on the side of the road to meet some people. They said I should sit where I could see the car. Just in case....)

Senior Player
    vCash
    "& there you are ,rumour monger,left to play by yourself "

Have a look down BDG and if you can see over your gut you'll appreciate why you're called "broken down".

Alternatively. look in the mirror at Neddies new clubrooms; may bring you back to earth.

Senior Player
    vCash
    "When players approach us that are high profile and potential Premier Grade - I personally telephone the player's club president or coach to talk about it."

Why, what would you say Hansie? "We didn't mean it, he approached us" covering your tracks etc? Rubbing salt into the wounds?

"In fact you may also ask the Past President of Rockingham how we facilitated an immediate transfer BACK to Rocky of their player to allow that player to qualify for second round of comeptition in 2010."

Based on what I've heard, the winger involved was unhappy with his deal at Neddies and approached Palmyra and Cott to see if he could receive a better financial deal than he was receiving from Nedlands. When that fell on deaf ears he went back to Rocky tail between his legs having been branded a mercenary.

And the Under 20 coach Nedlands poached from Rocky? A certain country man of yours Hansie? Did he just enjoy the ride up the freeway three times a week and the free Biltong at Neddies so much that he harrassed you into offering him a coaching gig? If Rocky still had him at Rocky they would be far better placed today.

All we ask Hansie, as President of one of the major clubs here is that you play with a straight bat, throw your soap box away, stop feigning innocence, stop with the "for the good of rugby rhetoric - as long as Neddies are top of the table" and come clean about all these deals you and Neddies get involved in. Not much to ask is it?

Last edited by RumourMonger; 31-01-12 at 09:45.

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RumourMonger View Post
    "& there you are ,rumour monger,left to play by yourself "

Have a look down BDG and if you can see over your gut you'll appreciate why you're called "broken down".

Alternatively. look in the mirror at Neddies new clubrooms; may bring you back to earth.
    The one upside of having diabetes I suppose,is that i have ,by neccessity,lost my gut--I am more than happy to look at myself in the mirror

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    And a fine figure of a man you are too, BDG, if i may say.

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    you are a good judge,Fulvio

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Get a room you two

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

Champion
    vCash
    I guess Rumour Monger still loves getting the total wrong end of the stick, Mate, there's a position going as media advisor with Julia Gillard - you'd be a dead cert.

The discussion was around players and if you want to talk coaches. GO and ask the coach himself why he came to Neddies - You are so off the mark - You guys at Rocky right royally stuffed him after he did so much for your club.

Now you wonder why you cannot hang on to people !!!

Senior Player
    vCash
    Seems to me that for almost every grand statement you've made from your soap box in recent weeks you've been obliged to make a "Hansie Style" retraction (everything crossed with smoke screen whilst firing aimlessly into the dark trying to create a diversion).

Well guess what, I'm not buying it.

Think its the President of Nedlands who needs a media advisor! I'm not available.

Rocky was doing a good job of stuffing themselves at the time and didn't need a hand from Neddies.

I'm sure when Neddies takes the field this year there'll be all those "home grown" (oops, ex NPC) players at the Foreshore whom no-one has ever seen before and the cycle will repeat.

Perhaps you could define what "home grown" means to you Hansie? and "importing a player from NZ who after 2 years makes the Perth Gold Squad" is not the right answer.

Last edited by RumourMonger; 31-01-12 at 13:01.

vCash
    Can't believe all the crap I'm hearing about neddies on here..

You cant tell me that if any other club in perth had the money, the contacts, and the location that neddies have that they wouldn't be doing the same thing? at least neddies are open and up front about it. keep going strong Hansie your obviously doing something right.. Best of luck to you's..

Rocky will never amount to anything, you'll always be "developing juniors" only to have them poached.. find a solution.. offer them something other than a maori ridden drinking culture and just get on with it, clubs lose players to other clubs all the time.. it happens get over it.. we've lost players to other clubs before they've even hopped off the plane.. who gives a fuck just get on with it..

In my opinion neddies have raised and developed the best junior player ever to come out of the wa junior rugby system in Will Brock.. You rocky boy's seem to forget Kieran played a few seasons at cott.

Peace out

when they keep glancing over at me i know they think iam cute and are checking me out -Kalafan 10/3/10

i have difficulty in my life. alot of girls like me but i cannot ask them out. i think they like me cause i am good looking and have a nice smile.- kalafan 3/7/10

FREE LINDSAY

Born TROLLIN

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Yeh, why bag Neddies when Cott is a much better target?

Go Neddies.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast