Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: New approach paying off for Force, says Mitchell

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgs View Post
    The banner was well recieved by all in earshot at the ground.
    To clarify, this was not a TWF initiative and I don't have any idea who funded it.
    I do however obviously agree with it.
    I third that motion

I wandered the ground for most of the first 3rd (playing with my new Camera) and it was recieved very nicely all over the ground actually

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Interesting to note that it is now being softened to "allegations that he had alienated them". An ex-judge for a bit of alienation - jees, they wouldn't want to come sniffing around where I work!

Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight View Post
    Must've taken on board what TEF was telling him at the TWF Awards Night!!!
    Hmm, I doubt it - JM certainly didn't agreed when TEF told him that he was "too soft", and I can't remember whether it was "teddybear" or "pussycat", but it was one of them...

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    If TEF had been on the drink, Mitch would struggle to understand a word he is saying.

Exile
    Port Macquarie

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that!" - Rocky Balboa

vCash
    what is with this report anyway?
    im glad the players and coach are getting on with it cos by the time it comes back if it does have negative things to say about anyone its going to be mid season! they would be better off just telling mitch and co there going to do a performance review (which they probably already do) but they will take the report in concideration with it at the end of the season cos its to late for bloodshed now if the report is bad!

vCash
    as for the banner it was a bit of a piss take to state that 'the members support mitch' its a bit like putting banner saying 'the members support daylight saving'...not all members support mitch maybe most if not all fans/members that log on here do....but theres a lot of other fans out there.....

vCash
    If you guys find my comments upsetting, well you need to toughen up. There is nothing I posted here which is fictitious... If you want Mitch keep him I really don't give a toss furthermore I wish the force success, however I don't by the BS boys... the force are divided…

The flying banner intentionally sort to separated the coach from the players… How do you think that made the players feel? … Remember that thought when next you wish these players to sign on come contract time. What loyalty will you ask from them..

The banner was a divisive act, and not one well thought out.

The banner could have read “THE MEMBERS UNITE THE FORCE”

I think that banner was an act of defiance and not respectful to the boards process.

So if one of you were one who contributed to it please step forward and put it on the record…

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    … How do you think that made the players feel? … …
    judging by this picture, bemused...or amused.

Yep, team definitely divided. Senior players look absolutely disgusted and appalled.

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

vCash
    If you guys find my comments upsetting, well you need to toughen up. There is nothing I posted here which is fictitious... If you want Mitch keep him I really don't give a toss furthermore I wish the force success, however I don't by the BS boys... the force are divided…

The flying banner intentionally sort to separated the coach from the players… How do you think that made the players feel? … Remember that thought when next you wish these players to sign on come contract time. What loyalty will you ask from them..

I think that banner was an act of defiance and not respectful to the boards process.

So if one of you were one who contributed to it please step forward and put it on the record…
    Mudskipper you are so full of shit

The banner was organised by a few pilots who happened to be members of the Force. They wanted to show their support for John Mitchell

I and many others feel the same way

Why do you care so much about an internal matter here in the West?

Take your agenda elsewhere

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blueandblack View Post
    judging by this picture, bemused...or amused.

Yep, team definitely divided. Senior players look absolutely disgusted and appalled.

Well that pictures sums it up… their likely thinking our division is becoming an anomaly…and which tool paid for this crap…

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    and then the players were so disgusted they signed a fans sign that said

" I support JM"

vCash
    I notice you did not answer the questions put to you in an earlier post as usual muddy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    Mudskipper you are so full of shit

The banner was organised by a few pilots who happened to be members of the Force. They wanted to show their support for John Mitchell

I and many others feel the same way

Why do you care so much about an internal matter here in the West?

Take your agenda elsewhere
    Because Jargs... its crap what these guys did... they should let it be... for the good of the team... their just adding fuel to screw up your club and keeping it in the papers... As I said not a well though out act...

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash

There is no single player under fire, there is apparently a single coach under fire. Either what has been printed is incorrect (30 players signed a petition) or we are not getting the full story - either way, we are not getting the full story and any assumptions are just that - assumptions (do you know the old ASS U ME adage?).

ALL we do know is that John Mitchell appears to be copping it from all sides - we don't know what about, we don't know who from.

So, in summary, an unknown quantity of un-named people are attacking John Mitchell for unknown reasons.

Seems like a good time to kick him in the nuts...

Sorry, but until more actual information is made public, I support John Mitchell. All the players state they do...

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry View Post
    and then the players were so disgusted they signed a fans sign that said

" I support JM"
    But will they sign new contracts at the end of season?

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    I support JM, I support the players, I support the , the whole and no one but the

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast