Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: New Force contract for star fullback Cameron Shepherd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by benny View Post
    if hardy does go to Europe to chase the dollars, can we the EWF go for the frank brothers from Canterbury ?
    There's 2 of them?

0 Not allowed!

vCash
    Sorry princess !! was in QLD for 2 years, must of been taught to be a slow rugby learner, but still knew to support a top class team in the FORCE !!
    come back to me when the force have actually made the finals....

0 Not allowed!

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TOCC View Post
    bloody hell,ANOTHER touchy Queenslander

0 Not allowed!

vCash
    And john Roe to europe (rumours have it over in England)
    haha, you know your scraping for comments when you have to make stuff up like that..

For starters i would like to see any indication of where you heard these rumours from, and secondly john roe is a qualified doctor and who said the only reason he keeps playing is to help QLD, otherwise his as keen as mustard to get on with his other profession.

0 Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    I we make it this year on our past performances of the year (apart from the dismal effort against the stormers) not to worry theres the bulls this week where we can get another "W"...

Hay TOCC, name the last time the reds got into the finals, and we can talk, hasn't happened for some time and dont hold your breath to make soon.. If you do hold your breath, you made need your ex-captain ROE to give you mouth to mouth to you to start breathing again..

0 Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    haha, you know your scraping for comments when you have to make stuff up like that..

For starters i would like to see any indication of where you heard these rumours from, and secondly john roe is a qualified doctor and who said the only reason he keeps playing is to help QLD, otherwise his as keen as mustard to get on with his other profession.
    My cousin who is mad into rugby in UK, says the article in the local rag (watford news), is that saracens are hunting for John Roe and other players after a windfall from a major sponsor signing, This was after he stepped down as captain, and with Eddie Jones the coach there at saracens he may want him to play, after offering a truck load of dollars or pounds

0 Not allowed!

vCash
    My cousin who is mad into rugby in UK, says the article in the local rag (watford news), is that saracens are hunting for John Roe and other players after a windfall from a major sponsor signing, This was after he stepped down as captain, and with Eddie Jones the coach there at saracens he may want him to play, after offering a truck load of dollars or pounds
    thats all very well and good, but from some of the comments from currently qld players including roe, they dont seem to like Eddie Jones that much after what he did to the team in 2007, also there is a small problem of Roe being signed until the end of 2009.

I we make it this year on our past performances of the year (apart from the dismal effort against the stormers) not to worry theres the bulls this week where we can get another "W"...

Hay TOCC, name the last time the reds got into the finals, and we can talk, hasn't happened for some time and dont hold your breath to make soon.. If you do hold your breath, you made need your ex-captain ROE to give you mouth to mouth to you to start breathing again..
    so im assuming from your spelling and compelling arguments that you are probaly only about 13 or 14.

0 Not allowed!

vCash
    TOCC: Argue the points, don't belittle people on the way they speak or how old you think they are, if you were confident that you were right then you wouldn't need to resort to such thing right?

slomo: I suspect the Queenslanders rubbishing on Moore are just preparing themselve to say 'good, we didn't want him anyway', basically preparing to take the fall, it's better to say goodbye to a player you don't like then one that you do like....

0 Not allowed!

vCash
    Lets keep it friendly boys.

0 Not allowed!
    I made Happy sad...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post
    TOCC:slomo: I suspect the Queenslanders rubbishing on Moore are just preparing themselve to say 'good, we didn't want him anyway', basically preparing to take the fall, it's better to say goodbye to a player you don't like then one that you do like....

fair point, my personal opinion is i'd rather have moore than mcisaac, stevie moore also in my opinion is the second best hooker in australia behind adam freier, yes im a force supporter but as a wallabies supporter i want to see all the best aussie players retained in australia and not chasing the serious dollars overseas......

0 Not allowed!

vCash
    he is playing in the worse team in the world, so its some substitue isn't it !! (talking about moore and the reds)
    Dumb comment. The Reds have been poor in recent years, no one is doubting that - but Mooney is starting to get the wheels back on.

Before you can the Reds too much, it's interesting to compare Force and Reds results against common opponents so far this year.

v. Highlanders - Reds win by 6, Force win by 8

v. Sharks - Reds lose by 12, Force lose by 7

v. Lions - Reds draw, Force win by 2

v. Stormers - Reds lose by 18, Force lose by 16

....so, you can see that for the season to date, on direct comparison, there is not a great deal of difference.

As I said elsewhere earlier, apart from Cantebury and the Sharks, I think the balance of the teams are reasonably equal and capable of winning or losing.

0 Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post
    TOCC: Argue the points, don't belittle people on the way they speak or how old you think they are, if you were confident that you were right then you wouldn't need to resort to such thing right?
    are you kidding me?

you make comments like these:
    he is playing in the worse team in the world, so its some substitue isn't it !! (talking about moore and the reds)
    Sorry princess !! was in QLD for 2 years, must of been taught to be a slow rugby learner, but still knew to support a top class team in the FORCE !!
    you made need your ex-captain ROE to give you mouth to mouth to you to start breathing again..
    and then try to tell me to argue the point, i think you just confirmed what i have thought all along.

0 Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    are you kidding me?

you make comments like these:

and then try to tell me to argue the point, i think you just confirmed what i have thought all along.
    I know i'll get a bollocking from the administrator's of this website, but its a force members forum and i dont mind telling it how it is against the reds and any other supporter, as i'm having a bit of fun and telling it how i see it and alerting all what i've heard and said. If you dont like it join the QLD Reds Forum !!!the best thing to come out of QLD is the broncos and reds are well beind ...

0 Not allowed!

vCash
    But Benny you're not really "telling it like it is" regarding the Reds - see my post two earlier regarding this season's comparison.

0 Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tic View Post
    But Benny you're not really "telling it like it is" regarding the Reds - see my post two earlier regarding this season's comparison.
    Yeah i know and saw your post, i just think that how mitchell coaches and develops his players a lot better than moodey and previous reds coaches, and the force will be recognised as a better team than the reds in this competition...at least i can have a conversation with you instead of TOCC, dont know what his problem was but he 'wracked' up as soon as i opened my mouth about his beloved reds

0 Not allowed!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast