what time

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Be There. Be Heard. Be The Force Behind The Force

vCash
    not sure yet, will let youse know

vCash
    Great win by the boys.

Would like to see O' Connor at #10 anf Giteau at #12 next season.

Was awesome seeing Dane get a run- I was with a group of mates from Hale and it was just great

Marius Jonker yet again costing us (the bonus point this time) he is not allowed to comment on anything but touch in goal.

Every forwards dream is to become a back...

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    As I understand it the Referee is supposed to ask the question: "Is there any reason why I cannot award a try?" no more no less.

Based on that question I would say that they couldn't award a try. Sheps knocked on.

O'Connor had a great game

Exile
    Port Macquarie

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that!" - Rocky Balboa

vCash
    Congratulations to Keiran Longbottom on his great debut. Fantastic effort to be the first born and bred from WA to wear the Force shirt.
    We are very proud of him here at Rockingham. He did us proud.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    As I understand it the Referee is supposed to ask the question: "Is there any reason why I cannot award a try?" no more no less.

Based on that question I would say that they couldn't award a try. Sheps knocked on.

O'Connor had a great game
    In "sports ears" we heard the question and also some of the TMO's talk to the TV people asking for certain angles/shots.

The question was " did he knock on?" If he did I will go back to the penalty for lazy running offside"

vCash
    I thought they were supposed to ask very specific questions as to whether they can award the try within the goal area. Such as was it held up?, Was the ball knocked on before it was grounded? etc. Asking 'is there any reason I cannot award the try' is a incredibly broad question and has found a legal loop hole as it implies the TMO can make a call based on any play leading up to the grounding of the ball. Isn't that what all the fuss was about when the Ref used that question in a Brumbies game towards the start of the season?

Anywho... O'Connor sure was the goods last night! I mentioned that the last time I felt this excited about a player was when Gits started playing for the Wallabies. So Coach nicknamed James, Kid Firecracker. I thought it was a very touching moment when Kid Dynamite ruffled Kid Firecrackers hair during a break in play.

Gits is growing up... I'm so proud.

I made Happy sad...

vCash
    o'connor had an awsome game.
    ws goodt o see his first touch of the ball and he ran right into 2 forwards. WHAT A TROOPER!

had a bit of a chat to him after the game and he is really humble. he was pretty stoked with people wanting his autograph.
    he even said "i'm not a big dog yet"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry View Post
    In "sports ears" we heard the question and also some of the TMO's talk to the TV people asking for certain angles/shots.

The question was " did he knock on?" If he did I will go back to the penalty for lazy running offside"

Same thing I heard.

vCash
    o'connor had such a good game, peope want his autograph because they can see he's going to go ALL the way... i asked him to sign my hat, so he took the pen and wrote on my shoulder! i watched the reply of the try as soon as i got home, and i couldn't see if the ball was knocked forward or backwards.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robyn <3 View Post
    i asked him to sign my hat, so he took the pen and wrote on my shoulder!
    he was probably nervous?
    but its great to see that people want his autograph and can see his potential, if anyone can't then they're nuts! silly league team that didn't sign him. you just missed out BIG TIME

Be There. Be Heard. Be The Force Behind The Force

vCash
    i met james at the adelaide 7's and he's a really nice guy, he was a little suprised by all the people wanting his autograph there to. he's a fantastic player and i only wish i had foxtel because in adelaide it is so hard to find somewhere that will show the game when the crows are playing so i missed most of it but what i saw was great

vCash
    yeah i got his sig on my hat.

i'm still yet to get the elusive sharpe though!

vCash
    I love looking back after the game and seeing what the previews said. Would love even more to see the said same previewers having to eat humble pie. The amount of negative comments about Mitchell's choice of the young guns now seems quite ignorant of the level of energy young ones bring to the game.
    Go the new generation who "brought their game" last night!

vCash
    i got him to sign my hat afterwards, he looked embarassed i was like NO THATS OK!!! i told drew that when he got MOM that massive scream was me, and he laughed and said thanks... i heard so many people saying '...only 17, thats so young'! i was so annoyed! i don't care how old he is, hes got enough skill to be playing super 14!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast