Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How current iPhone users see the iPhone5

vCash
    catch of the day has the SIII 32g for $599 today

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post
    Yes I have the 900 now and it's as tough as they come.
    I have the 800 and will also upgrade to the 920 later, tough as nails
    Have a look at this video:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf1fRu9YgfE"]Nokia Lumia Screen 900 Hammer Test - YouTube[/ame]

"Remember lads, rugby is a team game; all 14 of you make sure you pass the ball to ..........."

vCash
    I was pretty loyal to the Nokia brand but the N97 mini I had previously drove me around the bend. Constantly taking it to the repair shop due to software crashes etc

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    ..Constantly taking it to the repair shop due to software crashes etc
    tdevil kindly posted (#17) a youtube of the repair shop immediately above your post jargan

The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

vCash
    Theres no doubting they make Nokia's to last - I was just highlighting a shame that the software they load them with is shithouse

I know Microsoft did a deal with Nokia (bought a stake or something) but that boat sailed with the N97

(a.k.a. Mr Pinkbits) Stone Cold's Avatar
    vCash
    Name:  nerds.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  16.0 KB

I am aware of the irony of posting this on an online forum so don't bother pointing it out.

coz Stone Cold says so

vCash
    Oh the irony....

Legend Contributor
    vCash

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    great piss take
    "But they make the coolest adapters"

Theres no doubting they make Nokia's to last - I was just highlighting a shame that the software they load them with is shithouse

I know Microsoft did a deal with Nokia (bought a stake or something) but that boat sailed with the N97
    Dude it's no where close to the same OS or software that was on the N97. When the N97 came out 5 years ago Nokia was the king of the phone world and Apple was nothing. Of course now Apple is huge and Nokia is at the bottom. Apple has doing very little in the way of innovations the last few years. The 4 was a big upgrade, the 4S was nothing different and the 5 is nothing much. The video Happy posted is very true. Of course the iPhone 5 will be a huge seller, Apple is great at marketing and selling. But how long before people who have them get bored and actually look at the competition? There are better phones and there are better OS in the market today. What is coming out in a month or so from Nokia and WP is one of them.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFUz6vHEQCM"]Banned iPhone 5 Promo - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by LarryNJ; 20-09-12 at 17:44.

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    nice video Larry

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post
    Dude it's no where close to the same OS or software that was on the N97. When the N97 came out 5 years ago Nokia was the king of the phone world and Apple was nothing. Of course now Apple is huge and Nokia is at the bottom. Apple has doing very little in the way of innovations the last few years. The 4 was a big upgrade, the 4S was nothing different and the 5 is nothing much. The video Happy posted is very true. Of course the iPhone 5 will be a huge seller, Apple is great at marketing and selling. But how long before people who have them get bored and actually look at the competition? There are better phones and there are better OS in the market today. What is coming out in a month or so from Nokia and WP is one of them.
    I have no doubt that the software they are using is no where close to the software that was on the N97. I had various Nokia handsets from 2004 until last year and each time an upgrade on my contract would come around I would always go straight for whatever Nokia looked flash. As I stated earlier I was a pretty brand loyal person. I had to take the N97 to repair shops 7 or 8 times which just got more annoying each time as opposed to the iPhone 4S that I now have has been faultless so as far. If people get bored with Apple well then theres a whole world of smart phones out there for them to purchase alternatively.

The ad Happy posted was a great piss take and I had a laugh at it. I had a good laugh at all the Apple nerds that would have been lined up through the wet weather we had overnight while I was on my way to work this morning.

I used to be one of the most anti-apple people out there until I actually used one.

Just wait until Samsung is universally popular for a few years straight then everyone will turn on them as well

At the end of the day it's just a phone and mine does everything I want it to do

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    [YOUTUBE]OdLfswmm-zE[/YOUTUBE]

vCash
    I have no doubt that the software they are using is no where close to the software that was on the N97. I had various Nokia handsets from 2004 until last year and each time an upgrade on my contract would come around I would always go straight for whatever Nokia looked flash. As I stated earlier I was a pretty brand loyal person. I had to take the N97 to repair shops 7 or 8 times which just got more annoying each time as opposed to the iPhone 4S that I now have has been faultless so as far. If people get bored with Apple well then theres a whole world of smart phones out there for them to purchase alternatively.

The ad Happy posted was a great piss take and I had a laugh at it. I had a good laugh at all the Apple nerds that would have been lined up through the wet weather we had overnight while I was on my way to work this morning.

I used to be one of the most anti-apple people out there until I actually used one.

Just wait until Samsung is universally popular for a few years straight then everyone will turn on them as well

At the end of the day it's just a phone and mine does everything I want it to do
    Just no flash adaptation... Still fucking waiting...
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Just no flash adaptation... Still fucking waiting...
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Attached Images Attached Images  

vCash
    Basically
    Posted via Mobile Device

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast