Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Queensland Reds lock Adam Byrnes in hot water over lineout

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chiselhead View Post
    You bite like those QLD marlin. Why wouldn't i throw you a baited hook? QLDers love to feed on their inferiority complex
    so your admitting your a dipshit?
    you obviously missed the point

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waratahjesus View Post
    IM from nsw and what better place to have the aru headquarters but ballymore? the east coast has the numbers and queensland produce alot of very talented players (as the force well know!) plus its cheap flights from nsw, it makes alot of sense to have it there! after all, without queensland, the force would struggle to put fifteen blokes on the field!
    Since you are from NSW, you will be well aware that there is no f'ucking way the old school tie farts will let this happen. NSW apparently is the power base for Australian rugby (according to them). It's a shame they have been the perennial underachievers of Australian rugby. NSW rugby is corrupted by an ancien regime of privilege which prevents genuine talent rising to the surface. It must really suck watching a team with every right to succeed fail miserably every year

The Force is an underdog punching above it's weight. Over the next decade, we will start to produce local players. The east coast bigotry is borne of jealousy and envy. I can smell the fear

How about some running rugby from the attack coach?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TOCC View Post
    so your admitting your a dipshit?
    you obviously missed the point
    It's hard to make a point to someone with his hands over his eyes

vCash
    It's hard to make a point to someone with his hands over his eyes
    im still waiting for you to explain you initial comment and how it was related to mine??

verbal diarrhoea much?

vCash
    This is absolute gold from a Queenslander. Still pissed that ARU headquarters didn't make it to Ballymore?
    Oh well, we still have SUNCORP STADIUM.

'nuff said.

Plus, we will get the HQ - it's part of our evil (long term) plan.

Mwaaaaaahaaaaaa (evil laugh).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tic View Post
    Oh well, we still have SUNCORP STADIUM.

'nuff said.

Plus, we will get the HQ - it's part of our evil (long term) plan.

Mwaaaaaahaaaaaa (evil laugh).
    I hope you do. Actually, I couldn't care less. It needs to be taken away from Sydney. Those morons have poisoned Australian rugby for a century and inhibited us from achieving our potential. The NSWRFU is an anachronism that is stifling the game in this country. QLD has a similar culture and wouldn't necessarily be an improvement.

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waratahjesus View Post
    after all, without queensland, the force would struggle to put fifteen blokes on the field!
    Maybe they should just amalgamate the ARU and the NRL WJ. After all, without Rugby League, the Waratahs would struggle to put fifteen blokes on the field!

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Queensland reds lock Adam Byrne cited to make judiciary appearance
    From staff reporters
    January 27, 2009 QUEENSLAND second-rower Adam Byrnes has been cited to appear before a SANZAR judicial officer following an incident in a trial match between the Reds and New South Wales Waratahs in Toowoomba on Saturday night.

Byrnes will face a charge of striking an opponent after citing commissioner Scott Nowland viewed video footage of a first-half incident that left NSW lock Chris Thomson concussed.

Judicial officer Paul Tully will conduct the hearing at Queensland Rugby Union offices on Thursday evening.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,...-23217,00.html

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Maybe they should just amalgamate the ARU and the NRL WJ. After all, without Rugby League, the Waratahs would struggle to put fifteen blokes on the field!
    They're still a touch sensitive about missing out on Joey. Tread lightly James

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    i dont think you boys realise how much we compete with league in these states, at schoolboy level rugby league is already offering players money to sign with there junior teams, at 16 years old this is quite a big deal and we lose alot of rugby talent to them. i dont think we have recruited league players just for the sake of it, the ones we have recruited have been with purpose.

vCash
    Since you are from NSW, you will be well aware that there is no f'ucking way the old school tie farts will let this happen. NSW apparently is the power base for Australian rugby (according to them). It's a shame they have been the perennial underachievers of Australian rugby. NSW rugby is corrupted by an ancien regime of privilege which prevents genuine talent rising to the surface. It must really suck watching a team with every right to succeed fail miserably every year

The Force is an underdog punching above it's weight. Over the next decade, we will start to produce local players. The east coast bigotry is borne of jealousy and envy. I can smell the fear
    i agree that nsw rugby is run by people with self interest but to say it prevents talent rising to the top is just crap. i think you need to deal with the fact your never going to pick up and just go to a whore house to releave some of the obvious anger your carrying around with you. it will take far more than a decade for perth to produce players and even then, the population and distance from other states would suggest that you would be hard pressed to produce half your own team.

your blind faith in john mitchell and your constant need to put down tocc when he is one of the few people on here that actually has research and reason behind his opinions show what a true moron you are. good luck in life, i assume there is a reason you had to move to the other side of the country?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry View Post
    Byrnes will face a charge of striking an opponent

Was that all he did? He threw a punch? Is this Rugby or a Lawn Bowls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waratahjesus;185591ti
    will take far more than a decade for perth to produce players and even then, the population and distance from other states would suggest that you would be hard pressed to produce half your own team.
    The Force already has some local players in the super 14 as well as up and coming academy players so you will only see more as the years go by.

I'm not sure how the tyranny of distance would stop us producing local players?

your blind faith in john mitchell and your constant need to put down tocc when he is one of the few people on here that actually has research and reason behind his opinions show what a true moron you are.
    Pure gold. Poor old TOCC started with the personal attack. I merely returned serve. Not my fault he hasn't got the bottle for it

Mitchell is the mesiah

good luck in life
    Cheers

i assume there is a reason you had to move to the other side of the country?
    Assumption is the mutha of all f'uckups

vCash
    Pure gold. Poor old TOCC started with the personal attack. I merely returned serve.
    ha, please..

no offence WJ but i dont need any support educating this half-baked obtuse

But WJ is right Chisel, i actually know what i am talking about where you seem to base your argument more so on despondency then actual facts.

vCash
    dude, i just wanted to see how he fired up when he got pushed, pretty much what i expected, was hoping for a little more, but i guess his mum doesnt like it when he is running late for dinner.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast