Page 18 of 64 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Senate hearing - Wednesday

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    Disagree as the report said they had confidential info regarding an individual who is an Imperium trust member and there are various conflicts of interest surrounding certain VRU board members and the shifting around of consultant fees. They will have to investigate the money trail there.

Jurisdiction is funny as Cox registered his Australian address on the NZ company records.
    That would be a Zinger: Unnamed ARU Board member has a Unit trust in Imperium.
    All speculation only, though, and as/if more is unveiled under the power of the courts investigation it could be a bumpy ride.
    Until then, though. Nothing founded.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Anything yet from Decent, Pandoram or Smith?

The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    Apparently legislation has been changed and agreed to so both countries regulatory authority have access to each other's

http://www.ecrforum.org/wp-content/u...aries_ecrf.pdf
    That's Pretty Cool. Imperium will have nowhere to hide and will be Sh@tting bricks. Moving money out of a not for profit is one of those red flags that wins you an all expenses paid holiday to a resort in the bush. - One of those minimum security resorts where you get to pack headphones into plastic bags for QANTAS.

Champion
    vCash
    Anyone listen to Alan jones did he say anything

vCash
    Enjoying immensely TWAS's attempts at fast backpeddling and circumnavigating facts - he's in such a dither he can't remember what he's already argued.. spinning like rat in a shoebox. Still waiting on Clyne's press statement or maybe he's hiding behind the curtains at the World Rugby lounge/

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    That would be a Zinger: Unnamed ARU Board member has a Unit trust in Imperium.
    All speculation only, though, and as/if more is unveiled under the power of the courts investigation it could be a bumpy ride.
    Until then, though. Nothing founded.
    3.26 Mr North confirmed the existence of a unit trust associated with Imperium
    which provided unit holders with an interest in the company.26 Confidential evidence
    provided to the committee asserts a member of the Victorian Rugby Union board had
    an interest in that trust

Quote Originally Posted by TimboL View Post
    That's Pretty Cool. Imperium will have nowhere to hide and will be Sh@tting bricks. Moving money out of a not for profit is one of those red flags that wins you an all expenses paid holiday to a resort in the bush. - One of those minimum security resorts where you get to pack headphones into plastic bags for QANTAS.
    Hence the trip to the Bahamas dig from the good Senator

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    Anyone listen to Alan jones did he say anything
    Listened to the whole nothing yet. Socceroos got majority of the sports coverage. Banged off an email and asked him to get Sen Reynolds back on the show

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    She is on 6PR today with Oliver Peterson discussing the findings

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr View Post
    Any idea on the time?

vCash
    Anything yet from Decent, Pandoram or Smith?
    Nothing yet. Payto the only one so far.

Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr View Post
    Excellent hopefully they put up a podcast. Senate is due to finish no later than 8:40 pm AEDT so probably after that

vCash
    What I can’t understand is, Mr North opened that can of worms by confirming the existence of the unit trust and stated that “There was in fact a subtrust. Imperium Sports Management Pty Ltd was the trustee of a trust, and the Imperium Sports Management unitrust was a party to the relevant transactions. I know that people who were individuals or companies associated had interest and took units in the trust. A number of people did that. I was not one of them.” – yet, Mr Gray has written to the Senate in the Correspondence and referred to Mr Leahy’s testimony, and has all but accused Mr Leahy of spreading rumours – Mr Gray says: “It is important for the inquiry to be aware that Mr. Leahy’s evidence, and I assume his out of hearing conversations/ briefings, to those conducting the inquiry, are erroneous, not factual, and by his own admission to the inquiry based on uniformed supposition.(sic)”The only reference Mr Leahy made about Mr Gray in his testimony was that “Two meetings were organised by Mr Gray”. Any other assumptions by Mr Gray regarding what was said in camera is ridiculous and one can only wonder why Mr Gray would feel the need to come out and make any assertions about Mr Leahy’s in camera statements.

The truth may set you free, but only evidence convicts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lou View Post
    What I can’t understand is, Mr North opened that can of worms by confirming the existence of the unit trust and stated that “There was in fact a subtrust. Imperium Sports Management Pty Ltd was the trustee of a trust, and the Imperium Sports Management unitrust was a party to the relevant transactions. I know that people who were individuals or companies associated had interest and took units in the trust. A number of people did that. I was not one of them.” – yet, Mr Gray has written to the Senate in the Correspondence and referred to Mr Leahy’s testimony, and has all but accused Mr Leahy of spreading rumours – Mr Gray says: “It is important for the inquiry to be aware that Mr. Leahy’s evidence, and I assume his out of hearing conversations/ briefings, to those conducting the inquiry, are erroneous, not factual, and by his own admission to the inquiry based on uniformed supposition.(sic)”The only reference Mr Leahy made about Mr Gray in his testimony was that “Two meetings were organised by Mr Gray”. Any other assumptions by Mr Gray regarding what was said in camera is ridiculous and one can only wonder why Mr Gray would feel the need to come out and make any assertions about Mr Leahy’s in camera statements.
    His rush to refute the statements seems to have proved his guilt perhaps?

vCash
    Sounds like Gray is desperate to re-write history. Too late sucker.

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

Player
    vCash
    L Reynolds on 6PR in next few minutes.

Champion
    vCash
    Seriously what the hell kind of organisation just doesn't answer your calls or get back to you!! Senator Reynolds said that The rats arse are not getting back to rugby Wa. What the hell does the 140 staff in that new building do!! Hopefully writing there resignation letters (well a girl can dream!!)

Page 18 of 64 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast