Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Memberships

vCash
    My membership card made it to my new address in Adelaide .

But a big to AP for sending my membership pack to Whyalla.

At least my cap does have member 2011 on it

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Picked up our membership packs at the Meet the Players day this morning. Both caps didn't have Member 2011 on them. When I queried this the young girl said that the company sent out a batch to them without the embroidery on them. I nearly said "Why weren't they sent back to them with a note saying do the job right or we'll go elsewhere"! I asked if we could swap for embroidered ones but she said they didn't have any. She said they might be getting some at a later date and took our names so heres hoping! Not very happy

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    the whole packs merchandise thing is a complete farce. Having to go and pick up our own packs???? Being told by a sales assistant at rebels sports when they didn't have any apparel "buy it online" ??? seriously WTF?????

Lift your game FORCE Management!!!

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Hopefully the merchandise problem will be solved when the new HQ opens in April?

vCash
    In our family pack the 2 junior members got embroidered 'Member 2011' on the back and the adult membership pack had nothing - my house is in an uproar! Can't wait to tell Dad some adult packs came with Member on the hat

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robyn <3 View Post
    In our family pack the 2 junior members got embroidered 'Member 2011' on the back and the adult membership pack had nothing - my house is in an uproar! Can't wait to tell Dad some adult packs came with Member on the hat
    Mine and mini's both came with writing.

C'mon the

vCash
    all 4 of ours did as well

vCash
    Mine an all

vCash
    Cheer up, Robin - the ones which don't say Member 2011 will be a rareity and worth more. Try flogging them on ebay (after the season, of course!)

Champion
    vCash
    Robyn, contact Rugby WA and tell them your not happy. Ask to be put on the list of people to get one with Member 2011 on it. The more people that do this the more likely they are to do something

vCash
    Maybe the ones with 'Member' on it are for the men?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    the whole packs merchandise thing is a complete farce. Having to go and pick up our own packs???? Being told by a sales assistant at rebels sports when they didn't have any apparel "buy it online" ??? seriously WTF?????

Lift your game FORCE Management!!!
    Yep,

The price of membership last year included shipping of the membership pack ... they flogged the price of this years membership as being the same as last year, but you get extra games. But they didn't mention that we'd have to pick up our own packs...

But thats beside the point ... I'm still waiting for my card!!!

I was pretty impressed last year with them especially because they were moving to the new field ... but they have pretty much screwed that up.

The sad thing is I can't even threaten not getting a membership for next year ... because I love the force so much, can wait for the first home game!

"Believe in the best, think your best, study your best, have a goal for your best, never be satisfied with less than your best, try your best, and in the long run things will turn out for the best."

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonzy View Post
    But thats beside the point ... I'm still waiting for my card!!!
    I'm sort of glad it's not only me, but ...

Rookie
    vCash
    A mate showed me the letter which he got with his 2011 membership card.

Parts of it are written in Gillardese (the language of the moment), so we thought some members might appreciate a translation.

Original: "Consequently, this year we have arranged with Rebel Sport for member packs to be collected from participating stores across Perth, until Saturday 5 March 2011."
    Translation: "We wanted to charge more for the extra game this year, but so that we can say membership prices have been frozen in 2011, we've decided that we will save money by not posting out the members' packs. Because some of our members won't bother with the hassle of traipsing across Perth to get to one of the stores which we have listed, not all packs will be taken up, which will save us more money. Of course, this assumes that all of the membership cards arrive on or before 5 March ()."

Original: "Member packs may also be collected by presenting your letter to the Membership Team at RugbyWA Headquarters in Floreat, during business hours Monday to Friday."
    Translation: "Well, we really can't imagine any of them asking their bosses if they can take time off from work so that they can drive all the way out to Floreat and then spend an hour or two looking for the Headquarters' office."

Original: "Member packs may also be collected by presenting your letter at the annual Members' Meet the Players Day to be held on Saturday 26 February 2011."
    Translation: "Oh dear! That was last Saturday, wasn't it - and you still haven't received your membership card? "

Original: "Member packs may also be collected by presenting your letter at the Membership Office at Gate 1 of nib Stadium on match days."
    Translation: "And the best of luck to you in that scrum at the Membership Office on match days (if you can find it, that is)."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewM View Post
    Maybe the ones with 'Member' on it are for the men?
    ERRRRR NO!!!! Mine has the membership year on it...!!!

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast