Thread: Chat Report.24.01.07. Cider Break Nite

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash

Chat Report.24.01.07. Cider Break Nite

Morning punters here's the news, hot off the TWF press.

Honour Roll

Burgs
    Coach
    Exile
    Egan
    Shaun
    Troyreid75
    BlueandBlack
    O'Regan
    Evie
    Pruc
    Larry from Joisey
    Travelling Gerry
    Terri
    GiteauGonnaScoreTwenty
    Chook
    Dude
    Em-forcer
    Mike
    Happy
    The innFORCEr
    Beaver
    Staniforth is King

Ok, lets rip into it.
    Lob in at 7.04pm quite a few punters in da house. As is the case normally, everbody is pleasant. Coach can actually feel the love in the air. He's feeling downright smoochy. Shaun is called for dinner by his Mum and bolts even before we talk rugby.

General discussion on grooming and deportment for the lucky bastards attending next Thursday's preseason lunch at Burswood. Damn fine body of men i may add. I have a sneaking suspicion said group will start off like a German band and stop like they have been shot. Looking forward to it.

Troyreid75 brand new member knocks on the door, X has a look through the spyhole and invites him in. Fine effort from Troy on his first day and seems to get the drift, even asking what the G word stood for. Dont know if he is having a lend of Egan or the Chat Master. Egan starts to wind up but is gently slapped with a wet fish by X before he gets into 2nd gear. Retreats to the corner, pours himself a phlegmcutter.Alls good with the world.

Miss Evie your Canberra correspondent announces she has a new job starting Monday week in a bookstore.All excited but a tad nervous. According to X it's a adult book store. This goes over like a fart in a spacesuit! Actually Evie is working at Dymocks. X does the honourable thing and boots himself for conduct unbecoming of a Chat Master.

Coach discusses site issues. 4000 new business cards on order, membership numbers going gangbusters, 85 registered members on the site yesterday etc. Keep up the good work Coach. 1000 members by the end of March is suggested. How many by seasons end? Easy dollar there perhaps Gerry?

Im starting to break out in a sweat. Punters are streaming in through the door.Jesus.H.Christ, im as busy as a bastard. On my second pen already.
    Great to see new chat blood coming in.

Everyone has something to say on various topics. Rugby talk even! Shaun is a happy camper. Punters looking forward to the season finally getting under way. Strange, a month ago it seemed to be a eternity before the first game and boom all of a sudden Samoa tonight, Highlanders 8 days.

Gerry has opened the book for the Samoa game and is offering his normal generous odds. Attracting a bit of vinterest.Even though some less educated punters suggest that Gerry is tight and would'nt shout if a shark bit him.
    Get on early, bet big, bet often and come and get ya glow stick while there still hot! You owe me a pint Gerry for the free advertising.

Coach announces pre game festivities at raffles, prizes etc. Some quality goodies indeed. Common down and say G'day to your fellow TWFers.
    Even though bus is chokkers(are'nt you glad you booked a seat eh) it is still only a shortdrive to MES. Fulvio said he is driving to the game from the pub. Im sure he could squeeze in 15 odd into the 180b. Just ask.

Happy lobs up and opens up Happys Bar. Golly its happy hour. Only $8 for a Magners.There are a few thirsty punters around.Happy puts on that classic cd by the grandfather of funk..George Clinton..Hey man, smell my finger! Place is going off.

Yet another knock on the door, X opens up and well....dip me in shit and caramelize me, its the innFORCEr. He's looking rough after coming off a Magners bender. Wait theres Dude and Mike also. May have to employ a crowd controller in here.

Burgs is still fighting the good fight against the rodent population.3 weeks in, scoreline Pol Pot 107 v mice 0. Lonzy's ears prick up when mice are mentioned and with Burgs. go off discussing various methods of despatching them. My youngest cat Quincy has a fail safe method, catch them, then start eating the suckers. Tail first, bum, torso but leave the head for some unknown reason.Has been known to freak out MrsTlh during the early hours of the morning when Quincy drops said mice head into her slippers. Priceless, got to love his work.

Chat is grunting along. I cant report on every thing that is being said, otherwise the report will be as long as War and Peace.
    Bail out at 10.37.

Bouquets

Miss Evie
    Em
    Terri
    Lonzy

Lovely to see you ladies.
    Also to ex chat wergins... Troyreid75, Dude, Mike and Tif

Thanks to all who rolled up to da house. Great to see and great craic. See you at JBs for a bevvie.Bring some coin and get ya raffle tickets.
    Force by 40 points. Happy Australia day for Friday.

God speed

Tlh

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

the punters friend..... stick with me and you will be wearing

vCash
    Another fine job on your part tlh. It's nice to get such a detailed report for those of us who missed part or all of the evening.

vCash
    Sorry i missed it

vCash
    me too, i was i wee bit pissed...

Proudly bought to you by a brewery somewhere....

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    lol TIF made it in but TEF couldn't .. what was your problem this time ?? That bottle of red turn in to a couple more bottles ?

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    More Gold TLH, nice work

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    sorry i missed it... again.

OMC and Saucy Minx Cringle (Coach's affectionate nickname for my mum) wanted to take me out for dinner so they could enjoy my undivided attention. Only really had brief chats with them since I got back from Sydney. The interrogation wasn't too bad.

Will try my best to make it for next Wednesday.

I made Happy sad...

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    See you tonight perhaps

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

vCash
    Great report TLH!

Every forwards dream is to become a back...

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    TLH - you have outdone yourself - GOLD!

Exile
    Port Macquarie

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that!" - Rocky Balboa