Thread: Ouch

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash

Ouch

AN ISRAELI doctor said, “Medicine in my country is so advanced, we can take a kidney out of one person, put it in another, and have him looking for work in six weeks.”
    A German doctor said, “That’s nothing! In Germany we can take a lung out of one person, put it in another, and have him looking for work in four weeks.”
    A Russian doctor said, “In my country medicine is so advanced we can take half a heart from one person, put it in another, and have them both looking for work in two weeks.”
    The Aussie doctor, not to be outdone, said, “Ha! That’s nothing. We can take an arsehole out of Queensland, put him in Canberra and have half the country looking for work before the end of the week!”

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    I think Barnaby Joyce is an excellent leader of the Nationals in the Senate!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!