Thread: Meet the players day

vCash

Meet the players day

Suprised to see no thread on this yet, so here goes.

It was a great morning out at North Cotts, the players were in great spirits and in particulr they look more closely knitted than previous years.

As usual they were great with the kids and my little one had a great morning out.

Special praise goes to Andre Pretorious who was great with the kids as was Scott Staniforth, James O connor was ever present and it was great to see a special bond amongst the leadership group of Sharpe, Pockock,Brown and Shepperd.

After feeling a bit down hearted last week, my spirits were revived by the boys this morning. David Hill said he was raring to go and help if he can.

I think this year my be a bit difficult but I think this group will grow together and next year bring home the goods.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Simon Cron: “People talk about winning and losing all the time and they are critical, but there’s a process to get into and it’s the ability to stay present, do your job and execute skills under pressure.”

vCash
    Great report - thanks - I completely forgot it was running today, instead, spent the full day watching 8 hours of back-to-back Super 14 on Fox!

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    I strolled by this morning (didn't remember it was on until I saw it too). I didn't stop though it felt strange being there without children. I bought a paper and went up to the Cottesloe town hall. Turned out thats where Pek Cowan was having his wedding. copped a cheeky glance and went home. Thanks for the inside word Tazz- turns out kids are good for something hey

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

vCash
    Good to hear that it was great for kids - now if they can organise the next one south of the river would be sure to get along with my three!

vCash
    was wondering why Pek was looking so flustered on Thursday, pitched up late to the RugbyWA session at Basywater and left early after the obligatory autograph session.. obviously running errands for the big day yesterday

vCash
    It was a good morning, and seeing the guys. Mitch saw me getting on my trike, and he promised me a win on Sunday in Brizzie.. He asked when he could have ride on "Pearl" told him he could drive the lovely thing and the rest of the team if we win..and I don't let ANYONE ride "Pearl", but they would all have earned it...

C'ARN THE FORCE....Bring it home.....