Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wallabies v Argentina at Estadio Uno Estudiantes de La Plata on Sunday Sep 1

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    Donaldson has had one shot in gold this year, and admittedly he didn't set the world on fire. Lolesio has had 5 starts and hasn't set the world on fire either. Donaldson deserves another chance at least. That's not a parochial thing- if Donaldson had just had 5 games like Lolesio's, I'd be calling for him to get dropped.

1 Not allowed!
    Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Donaldson has had one shot in gold this year, and admittedly he didn't set the world on fire. Lolesio has had 5 starts and hasn't set the world on fire either. Donaldson deserves another chance at least. That's not a parochial thing- if Donaldson had just had 5 games like Lolesio's, I'd be calling for him to get dropped.
    I'm gonna try to be objective here. Donaldson's start was against Georgia and he wasn't good.....I think he's loaded the ammunitiion that's being used in the war to stop him starting test matches.

That being said. Noah hasn't proven to be capable of keeping his anxiety out of the game so far. With all the chances he's received, surely it's time to start asking the hard questions. Unfortunately Joe has also named Jake Gordon far more times than deserved, so he clearly doesn't jump to rapid conclusions.

0 Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    The thing that's most frustrating is the Donaldson is've being given 15 or 20 minutes off the bench to show what he's got. Yes, he wasn't great against Georgia, but he wasn't any worse than Lolesio has been either.
    Given what we saw of Donaldson at the Force this year, often behind a beaten pack and with less attacking backline weapons at his disposal, I think he should be a fair improvement over Lolesio if given another chance. Unfortunately I think that's not going to happen, and he'll probably be out of the 23 this week if Lynagh is fit.

0 Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2