Thread: Chat Report 29.08.2007: The no name edition.

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash

Chat Report 29.08.2007: The no name edition.

Evening punters here is the news, still reasonably warm straight off the press.

Honour Roll

Exile
    Larry from Joisey
    Bris Vegas(AS)
    BlueandBlack
    Travelling Gerry
    Burgs
    Evie
    Jazza
    Skizza
    Lonzy
    Beaver
    Photog
    Coach

Well im in the house at 7.01 and unfortunately the first punter i see is our man from Joisey. Larry is on the money after his stint with the anal prober and to celebrate his good health has started his own Facebook gig. Silly old bugger. His kids think he has lost his doogs He has also greased his way into free upmarket tickets for the Philly Flyers ice hockey games. A couple of nice freebies. Worth shitloads of money.Nice work mate.

Our newest TWF mum AS is getting bucket loads of mail from Centerlink re Ben( who is apparently a farting machine). Well all the older crew start telling BV to start saving for Bens education etc. It makes sense but christ im bored stiff. I need a drink.

Ah theres Gerry and X talking rugby stuff. Both attended the Spirit game last week. Said the players were their normal accomodating selves after the game and shat off with their performances. Selling themselves short! They werent good enough on the day but played the game out albeit under duress.

Im normally modest by nature, but had to tell all that our little wine making operation has entered our latest vintage into this years Royal Show wine awards judging. Hunter View Shiraz 06 and our Shiraz/Viogner blend 06.
    A cheeky little drop, created by craftsmen, drunk by gummies! TWFs very own Penfolds(ie North Perth). Will keep punters informed on our results.

Happen to mention that getting into some Patsy Cline music at the moment.
    Im not a lover of some .... from Preston music, but im enjoying her stuff. Tell Larry, and he said he went to college with Patsy. Well spank my arse and call me Mohammed but Patsy died in a plane crash in 1964! Jesus, i admire a man who looks after himself. Very tidy.

Crew lobbing up, alls good. Christ almighty im hearing some of that wrestling conversation going on. Yep same cereal offenders, and i will not mention names but Mr Blue and Skizza dont shut up. While im preparing the noose, X who runs the house and is a man of finite patience grabs Skizzas ear and is shown the front door. Round of applause!

Coach pops in and cant stay. Trouble at mill. Coachettes crook, up chucking, tromping their rompers etc, ie crime scene. Says hi and back to the coal face. Burgs in the same boat but lots smarter as no Burgettes to worry about, only how to cook the evening fang.

Pleasant night, X goes home and leaves me the front door key which isnt a great thing as im lacking in the personal discipline thing. Looking for backup non to be found. Even the bookie Gerry who has been running the 2 up ring in the gamesroom has to go home. Anyway let the crew run amok. Speakling of amok Lonzy strolls. Been celebrating her 21st with much gusto. Slips into gummy bears which have been soaked in vodka for 3 days at her birthday party. Everthing is going swimming well until 10pm when said gummy bears happen to make a surprise reappearance Ive seen Lonz in trouble before and it aint pretty, but after a small cleanising Lonzy got her mojo back and got stuck into it. Bloody impressive Lonz and many happys from da house

Look at the clock nearly 10pm(Lonzy hour) and all im hearing is geek stuff. Starting to do my head in, time to go.

Brickbats

Wrestling.....god give me strength.

Bouquets

The ladies and may i say a fine rollup indeed. Ive had a brainwave for fund raising for TWF. Since there are plenty of young female punters in da house why dont we crank up one of those poisonly expensive texting lonely hearts, im ugly as sin, no interpersonal skills gig. You know $4.95 per minute, just text me, ie Amber, Jasmine etc for a friendly convo. Im waiting for your call now. I reckon this good be a winner and a earner for all. Any thoughts?

Quote of the night: Yep Patsys classmate Larry.....send them to a private school and they will learn to spell like Beaver.

Fun night, great craic and all welcome.

God speed
    Tlh

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

the punters friend..... stick with me and you will be wearing

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Just Gold mate

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

vCash
    Another great report. You really are in the wrong business. I think you should be writing for that newspaper over in Sydney. What's it called? The SMT??

It was a fun morning (evening)!

Will there be a book from Gerry on the Royal Show Wine Awards? I'm sure you'll come out with the Gold! Good Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ
    Will there be a book from Gerry on the Royal Show Wine Awards? I'm sure you'll come out with the Gold! Good Luck
    Right alongside the fine drops available from Barwick Estates.

CHEERLEADERS ROCK!!!

vCash
    Good luck to both of you. Make us proud bring home a Gold & Silver! Don't be like the All Blacks and take 3rd!