Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: MATT GITEAU COMMITTED TO THE EMIRATES WESTERN FORCE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The EnForcer
    I must admit it does seem a bit arse about face but that is the way it has been done. When it does go on the market there ain't gonna be any problem in having any brand awareness.
    The squadron of scribes that are throwing everything bar the kitchen sink at them & anyone who has the slightest connection to them hasn't done them any harm either if the product does work OK. Any publicity........as they say. Maybe Ryle, Pie-Eater & Co are all on the PR payroll.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I am pretty sure they have a broad range of products out there to choose from already, i think they researching the magic pill, i will check thier website i think, and confirm this....

Proudly bought to you by a brewery somewhere....

vCash
    they also sponsor south sydney rugby leagu club and one of the NBL sides (i seem to rememeber seeing the firepower logo painted on the floor) as far as i know the force were one of the 1st sides sponsored by firepower (feel free to correct me if i'm wrong ladies and gents)

vCash
    My research has found that the magic pill has been pulled do to some dubious ingredients, and is undergoing a review, although i believe it is freely available in other "less stringent" countries...
    The Sydney Kings are who you are thinking of jargan, although i am not sure if any of the other sporting codes are copping anywhere near as much flak as the Force are in relation to this matter for being sponsored by Firepower...

I have just realised, what has this got to do with Gits anyway, he is not in any way connected to this controversy....This is all getting to be a Force1 and eastern states sources v's us thread, where the bait is thrown out and we all tear strips off it. I for one am getting more and more over it, and am happy to see what happens as it comes through the media, as i am sure it will....At least that way we can cut out the bickering....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by frontrow
    My research has found that the magic pill has been pulled do to some dubious ingredients, and is undergoing a review, although i believe it is freely available in other "less stringent" countries...
    The Sydney Kings are who you are thinking of jargan, although i am not sure if any of the other sporting codes are copping anywhere near as much flak as the Force are in relation to this matter for being sponsored by Firepower...

I have just realised, what has this got to do with Gits anyway, he is not in any way connected to this controversy....This is all getting to be a Force1 and eastern states sources v's us thread, where the bait is thrown out and we all tear strips off it. I for one am getting more and more over it, and am happy to see what happens as it comes through the media, as i am sure it will....At least that way we can cut out the bickering....
    i think your right about copping stick because their one of our main sponsors, although i dont see how any of the mud actually sticks to the force???

My main problem with is that force1 keeps alluding to shocking developments within the Western Force but has not yet backed any of them up with a single shred of evidence. He has he yet made 1 accusation that was actually pinpointed, all these vague accusations means that the slightest thing that goes wrong (matt giteau could trip on the stairs and brake his arm) and he will say "i told u so" so i find it hard to believe his claims that he is force fan etc

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83
    matt giteau could trip on the stairs and brake his arm and he will say "i told u so"
    Oh I wouldn't worry about that..he's in outer space now with the aliens and fortunately we don't have that petty problem of gravity

"Remember lads, rugby is a team game; all 14 of you make sure you pass the ball to Giteau."

vCash
    ahhh yes i read that one at work on my phone hahahahahahaha...................the wonders of mobile internet

vCash
    Can you pass me the smoking implement jenha.....hehehe

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    I thought Firepower owns the Sydney Kings - but I could be wrong

Seriously folks. You are all taking Force1 comments way to seriously and taking his bait way to hard.

I also have a great deal of passion for the Western Force, but why resort to personal attacks on someone who's opinion is a little out of left field.

Peace love and brown rice.

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

vCash
    thats just it, i DON"T take his comments seriously at all :p they are entertaining though

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash
    Hey X!!! Ya wanna share your new pills

Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamethrower
    Hey X!!! Ya wanna share your new pills
    Sorry mate - they are prescription only and I need them

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash
    Bugger

Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Some more gold from "Force1" who "could" also be David Round.

I especially like the page 2 comment - All good things must come to an end, I'll bet he feels the same about his life in general at the moment!

Last edited by The InnFORCEr; 26-11-07 at 14:24.
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Force1 View Post

I suspect things will blow over. But its a very, very unwarranted distraction for the WF at the moment. They have a great year or two ahead of them. They just need some decent leadership and honest adminstrators.
    At least they no longer have the services of a Chief Financial Officer that did not even tell his employers that he had been appointed to a mining company, they found out via a stockmarket press release - now that is honesty for you!

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7