Thread: Chat Report 18.04.2007: Brendan Cannon appreciation nite/week.

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash

Chat Report 18.04.2007: Brendan Cannon appreciation nite/week.

Evening punters late Thursday night edition! A bit of serious reading for the InnFORCERs on the flight to Canberra tonight.

Honour Roll

Burgs
    Exile
    Em-forcer
    Alcolholic Stalker
    Pruc
    GiteauIsGonnaScoreTwenty
    Larry from Joisey
    Travelling Gerry
    Evie
    Mick Colliss 882 6pr
    SkizaWWe
    Shaun
    Egan
    Jazza (late)

Ok, lets rip.
    Basically start of the night was concerned with rugby, yes thats right, rugby. Damn serious stuff with many ideas and suggestions for the best possies for our players, match ups, relevant strengths and weaknesses etc.
    GIGST, Pruc and myself covered all bases and sussed out the best combination for a winning combo. I personally let Mitch know today and he said he will get it sorted. Its a lay down misere.

While we were sorting out the team, Brisvegas is back in Canberra for the first time in 5 years to see the Brumbies play. Due to the bun in the oven gig, BV will be sober which is a very unusual occurence for a InnFORCERs tour!
    Have fun BV and Miss Evie and both enjoy 1, the company and 2 a right old jolly shafting from the boys in the Ocean Blue.(perhaps i should have worded this better)

Our man from Joisey pops in but has committments and cannot stay long.He asked me to pass on his kindest and warmest wishes to Coach. Consider it passed Larry, even though the bald bastard was missing in action.

Night is turning smarmy and smartarsey with a few select punters who are travelling to Canberra to watch the game, ie gee look at the time i will have to go and pack, did you know im going to Canberra, i could be a bit weary for the game and the clincher....will 1st class be ok? The main thing is that im not envious, so bugger off and have fun.

Fresh blood comes on da chat...Mick Colliss our man from 6pr and Skiza, now legal and firing on all cyclinders. Welcome guys!

Damn pleasant chat happening. Its like a Christian Revival meeting. Not a bad word spoken......until the shit hit the fan. Happy of the famous Bar and Grill is not a happy camper. Last week in Happys largesse he gave that junior forward Pruc half a Magners. All harmless stuff, but somehow Liquor and Licencing (SS) got wind of underage drinkers and now Happy is up to his neck in it, and well....not Happy! This was the only bummer on the evening.

Speaking of fire engines, Shaun believes South Africa will win the cricket world cup. Now we all know Shaun is talking through his hat and doesnt know his arse from his elbow.Unfortunately this prompted Egan to stir from his slumber and put his spin on things. Now this leaves X cold and does the honourable thing and boots Egan for boring us to death. Life is too short.

Im having a few geek problems and keep getting shunted. This results in me missing vital snippets of dialogue and just getting the dregs. Im confronted with spooky shit like....Evie, i survived the doonas? Comments on detention centres, visas, Italy. Sorry i cant shine any light on these topics.

Brickbats

Lonzys sister for being a bitch!

Bouquets

We collectively dip our TWF lids to Brendan Cannon on his awesome career.
    InnFORCERs do us proud!

Quote of the nite

Em-forcer.......I used to do a bit of chambermaiding!

InnFORCERs Logic

Why we will win and you cannot fault this scientific fact.
    This is the 3rd InnFORCERs tour...1st game F v Highlanders...lost 2006
    2nd game F v Tahs.......draw 2007
    3rd game F v Brumbies.....gotta be a win 2007 Law of averages.........sweet.

X enjoy Cairns and hope to see all and sundry next Wednesday for more therapy

God speed

Tlh

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

the punters friend..... stick with me and you will be wearing

vCash
    Quote of the week? I prefer Travelling Gerry's response:
    'I like my bed maid before breakfast!'

Keeping the Faith ... right here in Perth!

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Apologies for non-attendance. Working in Kwinana from 3pm til 2am doesnt help when one lives in Maylands.

Also, I will probably be missing for the next 2 chats due to further such work. Hopefully not as long though.

vCash
    Carn the Proteas! Mark my words!!!

Every forwards dream is to become a back...

vCash
    My apologies are because i'm in hong kong. I did attempt to join you. But instead i was buying pointless things at the temple streat markets.

Gotta love fake DVD's

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    SS have been bribed - all is good, except for me missing off the honour roll

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.