Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chat Report 11.04.2007: vBookie Appreciation Nite. MA15 . Bad language warning!

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash

Chat Report 11.04.2007: vBookie Appreciation Nite. MA15 . Bad language warning!

Morning punters, here is the Friday edition and throughly updated.

Honour Roll

Exile
    BlueandBlack
    Sagerian
    Travelling Gerry
    Egan
    Em-forcer
    Pruc
    Shaun
    Coach
    Happy
    Burgs
    The Enforcer
    Jazza
    Lonzy
    Beav
    Evie
    Jedi Knight
    Terri

Knock on the door at 7.12pm. Let in da house...Wtf, wall to wall punters! A cover charge could be a little earner here! Im putting it down to Happy re-opening his notorious Bar and Grill. Magners by the truckload from mine host Going to be a good nite.

Knocking back my first bevvie and turn around and see Tef. Accidentally drop my pint glass.Jesus, hes been out walking the dog and decides to pop in. Happy slides down a Guinness to the sweaty sock. Sweet. Well ill be stuffed and burnt, theres Sage in da house, havent seen him around for awhile.This is going to be a fun night.

Crew cranks up, waffling on about what everybody had for dinner. Some ejiot was talking about the price of bananas! Weird $hit indeed. Gerry had a equine curry for a change. Ive personally had what Paddy shot at .....sweet f..k all. Could eat a small refugee through a cane chair mind you.

Theres bloody Egan imbibing on a Magners near the gents toilet. Beav is allowed in, only passing through he said and not even offered a fire engine from Happy. Hes gobbing off and the last i see of him he was out back washing Exiles car.

Happy is having a small domestic moment. He discovered a particularly nasty stain on his sofa. Asks for advice, and gets $hitloads from fellow punters. Some nasty piece of work suggested getting forensics in, ie matching DNA profiles etc.

Every one is cruising. Great vibe happening. Gerry our best mate is reamed by those bloody Paki/Indian bookies. They have invaded his personal space. Generous odds abound for the quick and the dead. This week im quick and get on.

Our roving Asian correspondent Jedi Knight lobs up. He is battling a severe alcolhol addiction and is on day relase from Bens clinic. He is looking like
    death. Hes whingeing and no bugger is basically listening. Chopper Read who has been staying over at Happys gaff suggested to Jedi in the nicest possible manner........to harden the f..k up! Jedi is now as pale as a pommy tourist and realises he has parked his car in the handicapped zone out front
    and promptly leaves. Good luck confronting all your personal demons Jedi and i mean that most sincere.

Not surprisingly, no post match discussion after lasts week footy lesson from a sublime Canterbury Crusaders. After being comprehensibly outplayed and coached, this game has been put into the vault and never to see the light of day again hopefully. Onwards and upwards this week against the Waikato Chiefs in that Kiwi hotspot Hamilton. We are confident of a strong result here as we need to to get our season back on track.

That Weasley dude Pruc bounces up to the bar and requests a beverage. Happy who has been in more strife than Brick Bradford with those liquor and licencing nazis needs to see some ID. Pruc is doing his lolly so he is given a half Magners to shut him up. He divulges that his rowing mates preferred tipple is Emu Export Many of the older punters start reliving painfull childhood memories of this nasty beverage and its side effects, ie fighting,jail time, divorces etc. Pruc please dont stuff up your future, cease drinking this battery acid now.

On a lighter note Burgs is thinking of dragging out the .50 calibre Browning again. Mice population is starting to build again and this isnt on.
    He is also having a caniption over his dodgy satelite dish and is not a happy camper.

Our Edinburgh correspondent Em-forcer has put a plea for a possible spare ticket for the Scotland v NZ game at Murrayfield on the 23.09.07. If anybody can help Em, please pm her.

Im starting to wind down as the night starts drawing to the end. Good to see new blood in da house(Tef) and the return of old blood(Sage).Now there is a marriage made in heaven.

Bouquets

To our chat ladies of course.
    Our kind and generous bookie Gerry( give my love to Gai mate)

Brickbats

Coach, this poop $hit must cease please. Its doing my head in. Remember that immortal track from Devo....Freedom of Speech?

Quote of the night.

Em-forcer, my drought was ended by finding a oasis!

God speed

Tlh

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

the punters friend..... stick with me and you will be wearing

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    and I won a 5 pint of Guinness tab from Sage, to be organised by TEF or TLH or Tsomethingorother and dispensed at JB O'Reillys.

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash
    Sorry Mr Blue noted.

vCash
    Yup, cheers to TLH for helping me out with that. Just let me know how much and I'll send it across to you.

Cheers again and congrats BnB.

vCash
    Sorry I missed chat this week... was knocked out and having surgery! All 4 wisdom teeth out.

Jess has been a sad and sore little camper for the past few days.

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    love your work TLH - it was a good chat this week!!! Nice to see a good crowd in!!

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    Glad I was able to join in this week.....a good excuse to delay hitting the HK bar scene until 9pm!!!

CHEERLEADERS ROCK!!!

vCash
    So by "staying sober til Saturday", you just meant 9pm?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Hydrangea
    Our Edinburgh correspondent Em-forcer has put a plea for a possible spare ticket for the Scotland v NZ game at Murrayfield on the 23.09.07. If anybody can help Em, please pm her.
    Thanks TLH, you're a star! Fingers crossed...

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Hydrangea
    Quote of the night.

Em-forcer, my drought was ended by finding a oasis!
    Aaaw. I'm such a softie...

Keeping the Faith ... right here in Perth!

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    I do hope you actually said an oasis...

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

vCash
    I do believe I did! ;-)
    But TLH does such a great job of the chat report, I decided to let it slide...

Nothing wrong with a bit of misquoting, anyway - Jedi managed to misquote himself when talking about chatting up female rugby players!!!

Keeping the Faith ... right here in Perth!

vCash
    Lovely report TLH.

And Jess I know that feeling, its horrid! I had my 9 year old molars taken out (which was painful enough...) when I was younger to supposedly make space for my wisdom teeth... the pain of them coming through would suggest otherwise.

Adore this life
    There is no guarantee
    Could end by tomorrow

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash
    Coach tampering with the chat report? Just noticed poop has magically turned into fluff. My journalistic integrity is being shafted.

vCash
    Censorship going over the top, TLH vs Coach on editorial content...

Proudly bought to you by a brewery somewhere....

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Coach is Evil Petals, BEWARE!!!

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast