Thread: Allocated Force Players

vCash

Allocated Force Players

Sad to see that Pat O'Connor has a serious injury that may well keep him out for the season.

Also sad for Rockingham as he was again allocated to them for the 2007 season.
    He always seemed to be very professional while at the club, and although he only played about three games for them, he certainly made his presence felt.
    He was certainly more value than Taj Mailata (who ate an apple on the field in one game) and Nathan Sharpe who we all appreciate is a very busy man.
    Nathan attended the first game and was very good for the PR side but I do not believe he will ever wear a Rockingham shirt.

So it looks like Rocky will be without any allocated players again this season, but with the influx of new players, and the many young guys coming through the ranks, they will perform well this season.

I see on their website that they had international agility, mobility and fitness trainer Alan Pearson taking the training on Thursday night.
    That was a good catch.

Rumour has it that they are very close to signing a top international coach shortly so they will be worth watching.

Good luck to all clubs for the 2007 season.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Good luck to you guys this year mate, sounds like you are getting well organised...

Proudly bought to you by a brewery somewhere....

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Gee, that's a major blow for both the Force and O'Connor if he is injured
    Also obviously not much help to Rocky but I don't think they would have seen much of him in any case.
    Any other news of player placements?

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    Thanks Frontrow
    The Club seems to be taking a far more professional approach this year, leading up to the big move to the new Lark Hill facility in September of this year.

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    I've always had a lot of time for Rockingham who have been the real battlers of the first grade comp.Name signings are all very well , but one O'Connor is worth 6 Nathan Sharpes if he is available to you for even 2 or 3 games a year.

I'm talking about club level here.I laughed at the allocations of Cott. and Soaks last year. They pushed for the names and got them, but got nothing from them, not even publicity, and it would have cost them a bomb to entertain the bludgers.

Rocky should push for secxond string Force players and they will benefit hugely. They don't expect a lot and perform whenever the opportunity arrises.

vCash
    Too true Fulvio
    We need those players that will be available to play for us for a few games at least.
    Yep, all very well hanging out for the big names, but you are right mate, they cost a lot of time and energy, and the return to the clubs is not that great.
    I guess we must be thankful that RugbyWA did consider us at all. we are south of the river after all.
    cheers