Thread: G'day to you and you and . .

Apprentice
    vCash

G'day to you and you and . .

Hi all

I am Bill from Perth. I am 46 years young and married to a fantastic lady and thanks to her I have a Rugby crazed son (5 y.o) I am kind of new to rugby even though I watch every Wallabies game when I can.

I hope to have some fun non the less8)

blackers

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Welcome aboard Blackers.......look forward to many posts from you........how did you find us?

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Welcome aboard Blackers
    You are the best kind of new member, a willing ear for us self confessed experts to bash
    Kidding mate, I'm sure you'll have a ball on TWF and the more you learn about the nuances and history of the game the more you will come to love it like most of the rest of us here.
    Go the Wallabies!!!

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash
    Common down Blackers. The craic is good here.

the punters friend..... stick with me and you will be wearing

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    Welcome aboard mate, PM Sent...

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

vCash
    Good to have your input Blackers, and just because your new I won't tease you about the mighty wallabies....not today at any rate

vCash
    Good to have you along for the ride mate, and nice to know the little fella is rugby mad, i am guessing the missus loves the game? Great bunch of people on this site, some with a wealth of knowledge, and others willing to lend an ear, or give a point of view, all in the name of having a good time chatting about rugby, and in particular, the Western Force, and Wallabies...Although there are heaps of kiwis poms south africans welsh irish scottish french etc fans as well, and probably one or two who are all of them...
    ANyhow, enjoy mate

Proudly bought to you by a brewery somewhere....

vCash
    Welcome aboard Blackers. If you're looking for fun, you've come to the right place.

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry
    Welcome aboard Blackers.......look forward to many posts from you........how did you find us?
    Some fella told me about this site some time ago so I thought I would check it out, glad I did8)

Quote Originally Posted by frontrow
    Good to have you along for the ride mate, and nice to know the little fella is rugby mad, i am guessing the missus loves the game? Great bunch of people on this site, some with a wealth of knowledge, and others willing to lend an ear, or give a point of view, all in the name of having a good time chatting about rugby, and in particular, the Western Force, and Wallabies...Although there are heaps of kiwis poms south africans welsh irish scottish french etc fans as well, and probably one or two who are all of them...
    ANyhow, enjoy mate
    Hi there

Yes my wife does like her Rugby for sure. I have to put ear muffs on when the Wallabies are on the TV coz she likes to say her piece

My son does like rugby too he likes to collect rugby tickets and programmes and I hope to take the little fella to the next Wallabies game at Subiaco.

I see you are in Wanneroo, I am just over in Lockridge / Morley8)

Last edited by blackers; 25-11-06 at 12:59. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

vCash
    Had a house in ballajura, now moved to Merriwa, or as i like to call it, south gerro...I played rugby for Wanneroo though, great club with great people...I also would like to give an honourable mention to the guys i played with at Palmyra, they too were an awesome crew (even you fulvio)...One thing about the rugby crowd Blackers, they are usually a genuine bunch of decent guys and gals, who are united by a passion for the game, and usually a love of a good time...

Proudly bought to you by a brewery somewhere....

vCash
    Welcome Blackers

like you I know next to nothing about rugby !!! But for some strange reason I just love watching it!!! beats the heck out of AFL ... !! this is a great site full of great people im sure you will have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! muhahaha ... and if your not having fun ... you will at least be having a great time ... I will will put money on it !!! ... okay so yes ... I have had sugar today ... just a little bit

"Believe in the best, think your best, study your best, have a goal for your best, never be satisfied with less than your best, try your best, and in the long run things will turn out for the best."

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by frontrow
    Had a house in ballajura, now moved to Merriwa, or as i like to call it, south gerro...I played rugby for Wanneroo though, great club with great people...I also would like to give an honourable mention to the guys i played with at Palmyra, they too were an awesome crew (even you fulvio)...One thing about the rugby crowd Blackers, they are usually a genuine bunch of decent guys and gals, who are united by a passion for the game, and usually a love of a good time...
    I was born in Ingland and came out here in 1971 with my Dad. I was am still am a big Premier League football fan.

Because of my dear wife I like to get into the rugby and I only support the Wallabies and The Western Force because I believe the force will be an awesome team in the comming season and I hope to attend all the home games.

This is indeed a great site and I will be sticking around until I get kicked out

Quote Originally Posted by Lonzy
    Welcome Blackers

like you I know next to nothing about rugby !!! But for some strange reason I just love watching it!!! beats the heck out of AFL ... !! this is a great site full of great people im sure you will have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! muhahaha ... and if your not having fun ... you will at least be having a great time ... I will will put money on it !!! ... okay so yes ... I have had sugar today ... just a little bit
    Yep I like my sugar too

I agree rugby is better than AFL, AFL used to be great until the powers that be decided to disallow fighting and brawls, now it's a bloody sissies game.

Last edited by blackers; 26-11-06 at 09:38. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

vCash
    G'day blackers, welcome aboard.

Great to hear you've got a little future Wallaby running around.

vCash
    Hi blackers, you sure do like black font

Laura Force Addict v Chook scrabble-off on Facebook: laura & Force Addict 0 | chook 9

Gigsa made me do it

"He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty." – Lao Tzu

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chook
    Hi blackers, you sure do like black font
    Sorry Chook I could not get the bold off for some reason until now.