Thread: My dear I was the "LIFE" of the party

vCash

My dear I was the "LIFE" of the party

Absolute madness....those crazy frogs!

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,...-23217,00.html

FORMER France rugby captain Marc Cecillon will appear in court on Monday charged with shooting his wife dead in a drunken rage at a party.

Cecillon, 47, told police he had fired five shots from his .357 Magnum at his 44-year-old wife Chantal, while 60 witnesses looked on in horror, on August 7, 2004.

His wife died of wounds to the head and throat at Saint-Savin, close to the central-eastern city of Lyon.

Cecillon, capped 46 times from 1988-95 and was a five-time captain of the France team, was drunk at the time of the shooting and did not realise his wife was dead until he woke up in jail, police said.

According to witnesses, Cecillon had been quite drunk at the party and was asked to leave after slapping the hostess. He returned a half-hour later saying he wanted to bid everyone goodbye, but then pulled out a gun and shot his wife.

Best known as a rampaging flanker, Cecillon played for Bourgoin for 23 years before finally retiring in 1999. He had returned to the club to serve as general manager.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Talk about shooting thorugh.

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    With the french roughhouse tactics on the field being common place, lucky he didn`t take it out onto the field, those crazy frogs...Talk about not being able to hold your grog...he should have just eye gouged her or something...I do feel remorse for the womans family, but he doesn`t deserve any at all, everyone blames alcohol for their problems nowadays, and the justice system always leans on the lighter side when sentencing, rather than looking at the bigger picture, just refer to Bails` lad getting bashed in Northbridge, what do you reckon will happen if anyone is charged for that, bugger all i bet....RESPONSIBILITY is an old fashion ideal nowadays....Sorry about that rant...I know TIF,