Thread: Ticket Returns for Toulouse- SOLD OUT

vCash

Ticket Returns for Toulouse- SOLD OUT

Ticket Returns for Toulouse- SOLD OUT

Ulster Rugby did receive some late returned tickets for the Toulouse fixture and they have now sold out.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Good to see the locals getting behind our club!

This is a home game against the touring French team Toulouse, and a full house will hopefully stir our adopted team on to an opening Victory..

vCash
    Local's and not so local. I catch a flight tomorrow morning from Bristol to Belfast to join the fun

It is a sell out, only 13,000 so nothing like the sort of numbers you get at a Force game but the atmosphere is very different. The crowd are only metres from the side at Ravenhill and this has gone some way to earning the place the reputation of Fortress Ravenhill. Very few teams come away from here with a result although Toulouse are 2nd or 3rd in the French Top14 at the moment and their squad is full of French internationals, in particular we are concerned about Freddie Michalak as he has the ability to run a game his way.

The Ulster public prefer a Friday night game, especially when its very windy and absolutely pouring with rain...it all adds to the hostility shown on the pitch to visitors (or course we are all friends off the pitch).

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flat-top
    The Ulster public prefer a Friday night game, especially when its very windy and absolutely pouring with rain...it all adds to the hostility shown on the pitch to visitors (or course we are all friends off the pitch).
    Wonder how many we'd get at Subi if such a night were actually possible during the Super 14 season....

Wish we'd get some news on the future RUGBY stadium for the Force

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

vCash
    Coach I have a funny feeling there is such a strong supporter base for the Force that you would be surprised how many would turn up, ok maybe not the numbers we have become used to but a fair few.

Of course we would love to have the option of regularly playing on beautiful warm nights in Belfast but its just not going to happen.

When I read my post back I realised that it may sound like we actually love the bad weather, what I meant was that as a team Ulster are used to playing in those conditions when many of the visiting teams, especially when like Toulouse they come from the South of France, are not well prepared. Add that to the 16th man supplied by the most passionate set of fans you would hope to meet and you can see why the Ulster home record in European Competitions is so good.

Thanks for the support guys Ulster will appreciate it