Dear Members,

Last Home Game
Can you believe it?!!?! Week 10 already and the last home game of the Super 14 season only 2 days away! The Force will face their toughest game yet on Friday when they take on in form and undefeated Crusaders at home. A win is unoikely to be on the cards, but I'm confident the boys will do us proud and play some class rugby against a class team. Kick off at 7:40pm - check the RugbyWA website for match day and public transport information - www.rugbywa.com.au

Keep the Faith
If you were listening to 6PR this evening, you may have heard a brief discussion on a "Keep the Faith" campaign - A few weeks back at the Stormers v Force home game, there was a small almost insignificant banner held up which quite simply read "I HAVE FAITH". This caught the heart and minds of a few members on TWF and "Exile" (one of our eastern states members - thus his alias) has picked it up run with it to launch a "Keep the Faith" campaign. The aim of this is to show the boys that we *do* have faith in them and that we will stick by them. Show your support - take your own "Faith" banner to the game on Friday. If you are able, keep them in the same format as the original - check the front page of www.TheWholeForce.com for more information and details.

Be Blue
As with all home games, RugbyWA strongly urge everyone to dress in their finest blue to show your support. This week see the 4 finalists compete at half time for the Best in Blue Championship - my money is on the only TWF member in the running - Jon Caulfield, the big man in the Blue Alf suit.

Radio Coverage
We have stations on both frequencies doing a live commentary of the game - take a radio and tune in while you watch. On the AM Band join Mick Colliss, Adrian Barich, and the Western Force's Lachlan MacKay and Rudi Vedelago from 7:30PM on 882 6PR - talkback calls from fans right through till 10pm.

Over on the FM Band tune in to 90.5 SportFM from 7:00pm. Joining the broadcast team of Leon Ruri, Ashley Morrison, Johnny Hill this Friday night will be Perth/Bayswater coach John Taylor and Wanneroo coach Ian Harvey. John Taylor is an IRB Level 4 Coach with 20 years of experience in the Malborough area of New Zealand.

and remember to Keep the Faith

The TWF Team