G'day TWF'ers

It's been a while since I've done a mail out, but thought I should slip in a quick off season message to make sure you all know of the upcoming Force matches!

APC Cancelled
All Western Force home APC Matches have been canceled! Why? I don't know, but they have! I reckon they are all scared of us over east and couldn't face the "Sea of Blue" without full strength teams. Whatever.... all the more reason to catch the boys take on the Samoans and visiting Japanese teams!

Force -v- Samoa
Western Force Gold take on Manu Samoa at Members Equity Stadium tomorrow 8th July at 7:00pm. John Welborn is coming out of retirement to strap on the boots and join a strong Force squad on the paddock in what is sure to be a tough fixture against the world number 10 team! There are still plenty of great tickets available. So get on down and support our boys! Squad lists and a little information can be found on TWF here: http://thewholeforce.com/showthread.php?t=3589

Force -v- Japan
Palmyra Rugby Club will be hosting 3 matches against visiting Japanese Top League teams Toshiba Brave Lupus and Yamaha Jublio. All matches will be played on Palmyra's home ground at Tompkins Park in Alfred Cove. Matches will be played on Wednesday 12th July, Saturday 15th July and Wednesday 16th August. More information can be found here: http://thewholeforce.com/showthread.php?t=3586 The Saturday match is set to be an extravaganza, Palmyra will play Kalamunda in a premier division fixture followed by the Force -v- Toshiba match at 3:30pm. If thats not enough for one day, stay and we wined and dined in "the best club rooms by a country mile" and catch the Tri-Nations match between the Wallabies and the Springboks on the big screen!

If you haven't been to www.TheWholeForce.com in a while, you should drop by and have a look. The site has a new look and feel and a lot of new features have been added over the last month or two. Drop in and say G'day, have a virtual bet, play a game of space invaders or troll through over 15,000 posts! We have just shy of 440 members now!

Hope to see you at the games.

The TWF Team