Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Force Supporters Code of Practice

vCash
    When i played with him, he never trained. Has he retired yet???? He must be nearly 70

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    He was a big part of Pally's premiership winning 6th grade this year. He made his traditional annual appearance at training this year. I can even give you the date if you want.
    The legend lives on.

vCash
    If you have a contact number for him, can you PM me and let me know... I want to let him know about my baby boy, if you can mate??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessc
    we???? oh luke please don't believe me to be a pom. I've never ever wanted england to win in anything. I even went to the Boks vs Eng RWC 2003 game here as a bok supporter... and my goodness that is saying something!
    Australia all the way for me! Born here and lived here my whole life. An aussie through and through!
    i didnt mean it like that - christ i would never want an convictto believe they are English

sorry for the confusion

To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group.

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess
    I should mention Old Man Cringle was born and raised in England, Old Mrs Cringle too. But don't ever... ever call him a pom. He's incredibly embarrassed of his country too. hehe.
    I just can't bring myself to claim my heritage... i'm an Aussie through and through. Just one with paler skin than most.
    Never be embrassed about your background Jessc. Im only 3rd generation Australian but proud Irish/ Scottish background., Theres nothing wrong with Poms, good crew, but cant play Cricket and Rugby for shite apart from the the odd hic up every 20 years.!

vCash
    TLH, i also have Irish/Scottish heritage, which may be why i don`t really like the English....Although it must be said, they shouldn`t all be tarnnished with the same brush, they do have some good types....It seems ltp is a bit of an antagoniser, and i believe a leopard won`t change its spots, so he will probably remain so....Like TLH is a good Irish/Scottish heritaged Aussie like myself and will always remain so, bloody proud mate!!!!!!
    ps...Thanks Fulvio and coach for the PMs`, much appreciated...

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    If we could please get back to the topic on hand.

No one gives a fat rats clacker who lives where, whose parents lived there or how they arrived on these fair shores, (or didn’t, as the case maybe).

Travelling_Gerry wrote a proposed code of conduct for the passionate supporters of a wonderful team currently known as the Emirates Western Force.

How the supporters of the Force act as a group is important as it is seen by the wider Rugby Community, and to a lesser extent the worlds television watching public.

Whilst is would be easy for us to think that the passionate supporters of the Force are all knowledgeable in the laws and tradition of Rugby Union it is difficult to expect that in a area of Australia that has traditionally supported other sports. The members of TheWholeForce.com have an opportunity to show the way, to “lead by example” to those supporters that are new to the game they play in Heaven.

Those people supporting this code of conduct are not claiming to be better then other people, because they have the means of sitting in a certain area of Subiaco Oval.

I personally have a desire to be seen, and as a member of both the TheWholeForce.com and The Emirates Western Force that is;

* Respectful of other supporters, who ever they may support,

* Mindful of the traditions of Rugby and the laws of Rugby,

* Approachable, whether online or in public, so that I can share my knowledge of rugby, or my passion for the Emirates Western Force and TheWholeForce.com.

I don’t see the Supporters Code of Conduct to be laws that infractions of which are punishable by death, stonings or ostracising. Follow them or don’t follow them, the choice is yours. All that I ask is that you go to the Rugby and enjoy yourself, but be mindful of the people around you.

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Amen to that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile
    The members of TheWholeForce.com have an opportunity to show the way, to “lead by example” to those supporters that are new to the game they play in Heaven.
    Well said Exile!

vCash
    I`ll second that amen, fulvio, good post exile....But if we want to get off topic occasionally, we can...Sage does it all the time...

vCash
    I also bring them back on topc.. like now.

I believe we were talking about booing. Personally I'm not a fan of it at all, love the other rules though.

But do you not think you'll get locked up in a padded cell running around saying "May the Force be with you" ?

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    not if their minds are weak ... "these aren't the fans you're looking for"

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    I've often found that "hello" works well too hehe.

#12? No swearing during the game. There are kids around. If you've got to diss someome, at least think of something witty and light hearted that gets your point across.

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    "Pull him off" ????

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    Yeah - gotta keep the kids in mind at all times me thinks... Not just swearing, but inappropriate drunken behaviour around small kids tends to tense parents up a bit...

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast