Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Topo Rodriguez hammers the RA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    I think Reynolds has been promoted to junior Minister. However I am sure Senator Siewart was chair of that Inquiry.

Those reviews were likely to be under confidential as Reynolds did receive papers from the RA in the middle of a later hearing.
    I wonder whether either of them know of this review having now existed after Fairfax broke the story or whether it has gone by unnoticed by either of them. Hopefully one of them can connect the dots and determine whether this review was hidden or submitted to the inquiry, either way the review sounds damning considering it was never completed after numerous interviews were cancelled and the review subsequently shelved. A review today would be like pouring fuel on jet fumes , explosive, but does anyone have the balls to pull the trigger, or better yet FORCE RA to pull the trigger!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Probably missed stuff there but don’t want to go back to his page as I will show up in his search notifications.
    I'm sure u dont show up in the search notifications in facebook. Anyhow his latest..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    I'm sure u dont show up in the search notifications in facebook. Anyhow his latest..

The article is actually from his Linked In page where you do show up in his notifications.

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    I wonder whether either of them know of this review having now existed after Fairfax broke the story or whether it has gone by unnoticed by either of them. Hopefully one of them can connect the dots and determine whether this review was hidden or submitted to the inquiry, either way the review sounds damning considering it was never completed after numerous interviews were cancelled and the review subsequently shelved. A review today would be like pouring fuel on jet fumes , explosive, but does anyone have the balls to pull the trigger, or better yet FORCE RA to pull the trigger!
    Like the Saltbush review it wasn’t impartial enough due to the Chairman’s connection to the audit reviewer.

The fact that neither review wasn’t made public is damning enough than you have the matter of the RA declining to interview stakeholders.

The Patston payout figure was also not made public.

vCash
    Like the Saltbush review it wasn’t impartial enough due to the Chairman’s connection to the audit reviewer.

The fact that neither review wasn’t made public is damning enough than you have the matter of the RA declining to interview stakeholders.

The Patston payout figure was also not made public.
    It all stinks... the Rats need to be flushed out and the whole game rebooted. The game has officially flushed itself down the toilet. I just wonder how much more damage the NSWRU and QRU boards are willing to let Clyne and his cronies on the RA board do before they finally end the rot and sack em, surely an EGM is well over due, just how far down the Australian sporting pecking order can rugby fall before the guardians of the game do something, anything, right for the game, starting with stepping aside and allowing someone else to rebuild the ruin from Clynes everlasting tenure.

Good news is the Wallabies are out ranking the Australian Cricket team thanks to a lack of FTA for Aussie cricket fans...

Shock horror, even worse than the Wallabies! Now that's a statement!

vCash
    Here he gets stuck into Beth Newman from Rugby.com.au

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2