Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Letter to Raelene Castle

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Perth Girl View Post
    It's not over for RugbyWA who still have to find funds to pay off the legal bill that RA insists it must pay and also the government still requires payment of the loan for redeveloping NIB. Where is RugbyWA supposed to get this money from now that the Force has been cut? If RA was interested in helping out rugby in WA they would write off the legal bill. They are nasty vindictive bastards and anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.
    Agreed PG than you have the IP too.

The NIB payment has been parked for a year. Believed to be around $1 million owing.

This is why the establishment has to be fought. Australians have lost the ability to do that.

Greg Growden for his faults has put out a rod for the RA, Drew Mitchell bit and there has been support for Growden on Twitter. It was raised on G&G news and most people agree with Growden through gritted teeth. Finally someone from the outside inner sanctum has rattled cages. Long may it continue.

Alan Jones goes far but as an ex Wallabies coach he won't criticise Cheika which I understand.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Perth Girl View Post
    It's not over for RugbyWA who still have to find funds to pay off the legal bill that RA insists it must pay and also the government still requires payment of the loan for redeveloping NIB. Where is RugbyWA supposed to get this money from now that the Force has been cut? If RA was interested in helping out rugby in WA they would write off the legal bill. They are nasty vindictive bastards and anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.
    That is a worry! I'd say what about some fundraising but giving money to RA is just a sickening thought!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post
    But sure, leave them be to drag the rest of Australian & inevitably us down with them down the track.
    .... and to treat WSR like it's a feeder competition for Super Rugby... or else they won't sanction the competition. RA aren't seeing opportunities for the good of the game, an opportunity to develop the game in the same way as in Europe. For this alone they're not acting in the interests of the game.
    Despite how anyone feels about moving on from the way the Western Force was taken from Super Rugby, the ARU/RA are still at it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    That is a worry! I'd say what about some fundraising but giving money to RA is just a sickening thought!!
    Makes me wonder about the next share release for Own the Force that Twiggy mentioned recently in regards to whether this would be used to meet the debt repayments.

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    I think Mindaroo will want to be the organisation that runs the whole WSR and as such RugbyWA has to be financial and viable enough to run the Force. Just arms length stuff.

RA should offer to own/run the Western Sydney team (hang on, that’s right, they are broke again ~ thank you MRRU and REDS).

vCash
    Wonder if they'll just sanction this offshore? The Oceania and Asian confederations, the national unions of the teams involved, minus RA?

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post
    Castle decided to take on this job so she should have known what she has gotten into.

Maybe she should have done her due diligence.... mind you her apparent disinclination to do so probably secured her the job with RA. Was probably a pre-requisite on the application!

IMHO some people heal quick.... some people heal slow..... As long as no one is offending anyone, then let people go about their business in the way that helps them to deal with it. It's a public forum after all.

Ex..... I wish I could be more like you mate.

Bakkies.... I tip my hat to you Sir for keeping up the stink!

A good season of WSR has partially healed me & I'm enjoying the game again.

But I do want those lying cheating morally indefensible bastards to get what's coming to them! And judging by WSR's ever growing momentum, along with a couple of astute Twiggy moves it appears to be slowly happening.

I really felt in our last year of Super Rugby we had built something we never had before.... that was ripped away. I'm now getting that feeling back.

Long live the Force!

Great game, Fucken battled right through to the 80!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chibi View Post
    Wonder if they'll just sanction this offshore? The Oceania and Asian confederations, the national unions of the teams involved, minus RA?
    I believe it already has. If they have it offshore it will be a loss for Perth as they won't be able to employ local people to help with the general administration.

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UAUdiver1959 View Post
    I think Mindaroo will want to be the organisation that runs the whole WSR and as such RugbyWA has to be financial and viable enough to run the Force. Just arms length stuff.

RA should offer to own/run the Western Sydney team (hang on, that’s right, they are broke again ~ thank you MRRU and REDS).
    I doubt Twiggy will let the RA near the administration of that side.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    For all the energy that we put into this fight. The sleepless nights. The frustration, the tears. The banning from various websites. The abuse of people for having a differing point of view. Did we change anything?

I have to ask you all one question. If you had the choice. IF we had a vote. If we had the option of having our Western Force go back into Super Rugby? OR Continue with Andrew Forrests and Matt Hodgsons vision of World Series Rugby?

If your answer is like mine and you prefer to move forward with the Twiggy and Hodge. Then can someone please explain to me;

What the Fuck are we fighting for????

Let's take TWF back to arguing about whether Fulvio and Darkness are mortal enemies or 2 mates who just enjoy taking the piss out of the rest of us.
    Did we change anything? Hopefully the opinions of the rugby fans east. Maybe once they realised that it shouldnt be the Force gone to become the Western Sydney Force and that the drain on the game isnt because of the West. It is the administrations fault and axing sides isnt/wasnt a solution to all that is wrong with rugby.

As for the vote Well Im not interested in going back to SR now as our team was slaughtered. Players, coaches, admin all gone. There was something building here and it was stolen. With it my love for the Wallabies disintergrated, ive started to try convince myself that when they become the Wallabies again and not the wallatahs then my love will be restored, but only time and change can do that. I have no faith in the current board let alone any future board with how it is all structured. There needs to be a commitee that has equal representation that is there for the game and not for self-interest, state-interest or bias toward or against location. Purely success driven for all forms of rugby.

So in current situation im all for WSR. I got to watch my team still, ill get to continue watching my team, we still have some existing players, with new exciting ones and a great team culture, a good fan base that looks to be growing or returning. RugbyRoos rolling and community engagement. Importantly doing the opposite and not ignoring the rest of the country and including a Western Sydney team. Who wouldnt want to be with WSR

To those in club rugby world if you were to forget the sins of the past and not think about how the comp changed this year, What are your thoughts with the Force involvement in the club sides? Id like to hope you are supporting your players in the Force and the Force are supporting the club they are with.

What the Fuck are we fighting for???? To keep those dirty corrupt pricks in line, under scrutiny so they can in no way block the growth and love of the game. To share our passion, to remind them of the mistake they made and to show the rest of the country what could be done if done correctly with the right people and the right vision.

On the Fulvio and Darkness front, they could be the one person arguing with themselves...

6 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    It’s time for Raelene to give Mr Cheika his own letter. This will be the first real job she has to do as CEO. Cheika can’t keep going as the sole selector. That’s stupid but was one of his stipulations for taking over from McKenzie.
    That result tonight at Eden Park just secured more supporters and potential players for WSR.
    Cards are falling into place.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UAUdiver1959 View Post
    It’s time for Raelene to give Mr Cheika his own letter. This will be the first real job she has to do as CEO. Cheika can’t keep going as the sole selector. That’s stupid but was one of his stipulations for taking over from McKenzie.
    That result tonight at Eden Park just secured more supporters and potential players for WSR.
    Cards are falling into place.
    Didn't see the whole game heads have to roll as this can't continue.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    Didn't see the whole game heads have to roll as this can't continue.
    It was a shocker. Unless you wanna feel like you are being slaughtered in barbaric fashion save yourself from watching any of the second half. Barrett scored 4 tries and had two disallowed which could of had him scoring 6 tries by himself. They are talking up the best ever performance from a 10 by an All Black, even eclipsing Dan Carters peformance in the second Lions test in 2005.

Anyway. On another note, what wouldbe the only possible way or conceivable scenario that would rid of Clyne? I mean like realistically how could this actually happen in todays climate? I am so disillusioned that this governing body would stand by this tyrant scumbag and allow Rugby in Australia to burn to ashes. Surely a scenario is building which concludes with Clynes demise?

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    It was a shocker. Unless you wanna feel like you are being slaughtered in barbaric fashion save yourself from watching any of the second half. Barrett scored 4 tries and had two disallowed which could of had him scoring 6 tries by himself. They are talking up the best ever performance from a 10 by an All Black, even eclipsing Dan Carters peformance in the second Lions test in 2005.

Anyway. On another note, what wouldbe the only possible way or conceivable scenario that would rid of Clyne? I mean like realistically how could this actually happen in todays climate? I am so disillusioned that this governing body would stand by this tyrant scumbag and allow Rugby in Australia to burn to ashes. Surely a scenario is building which concludes with Clynes demise?
    Somehow link him to allowing/overlooking money laundering/criminal funding during his time at NAB.

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blueandblack View Post
    Somehow link him to allowing/overlooking money laundering/criminal funding during his time at NAB.
    Well the NAB has been accused of ignoring compliance breaches and providing fees for no service during his tenure as CEO from 2009 to 2014. The NAB also owned the Scottish Clydesdale Bank when they breached FCA guidelines in how to investigate Payments Protection Insurance mis-selling complaints. I have heard that Clydesdale Bank employees actually received the initial complaints and put them in the bin. The parasite washed his hands of Clydesdale Bank despite the heavy fine. Washed his hands off it, put it up for sale and resigned.

He had lied in front of a Senate Inquiry while NAB CEO.

Than you have the accusations in the Senate report in regards to the behaviour of certain witnesses during the Inquiry which the investigation reports have not been released yet. The RA also lied to the Government in their response to the Senate recommendations and Sen. Reynolds is going to deal with the 'ASIC findings' when the Senate resumes on September 10. ASIC still haven't put out a proper media release on their own website.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast