Thread: Looks like a decent crowd tomorrow for The Force vs Samoa

vCash

Looks like a decent crowd tomorrow for The Force vs Samoa

Most seats are taken so it looks like a crowd right now of atleast 13-14k which will more than likely be the highest aussie crowd of the weekend despite being the last game this weekend for most Super Rugby teams. Oops I lie over half of them qualify for the finals..LOL!! -such a terrible comp..

Anyways remaining seats... looks like about 6k left.. hopefully a good number of walk ins take this above 15k so we finish with by far the highest average crowd attendance for an australian side this year.

Amazing that we have the highest crowd attendance both generally and per head of population.

GO FORCE!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    Most seats are taken so it looks like a crowd right now of atleast 13-14k which will more than likely be the highest aussie crowd of the weekend despite being the last game this weekend for most Super Rugby teams. Oops I lie over half of them qualify for the finals..LOL!! -such a terrible comp..

Anyways remaining seats... looks like about 6k left.. hopefully a good number of walk ins take this above 15k so we finish with by far the highest average crowd attendance for an australian side this year.

Amazing that we have the highest crowd attendance both generally and per head of population.

GO FORCE!!
    Great news

Apprentice
    vCash

GO FORCE!!
    One person could turn up to this game and our average for the season would still be higher than any of the aus super rugby teams

Player
    vCash
    ... which will more than likely be the highest aussie crowd of the weekend...
    Maybe not the highest reported crowd figures this weekend. I'm picking the Warratahs will have 521,000 attending their game, the Rebels 425,000, and the Reds 427,000 (narrowly pipping the Rebels).

Seriously though, another great result for the Western Force. I'm just hoping the weather holds out! GO FORCE!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Heapsoffun View Post
    One person could turn up to this game and our average for the season would still be higher than any of the aus super rugby teams
    It would be very interesting to know what the unreported Waratahs attendance figures were. Especially that Lions game. It honestly looked like about 6-7k. Terrible when you think of the size of Sydney with 3.5-4million, and NSW even more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisk View Post
    Maybe not the highest reported crowd figures this weekend. I'm picking the Warratahs will have 521,000 attending their game, the Rebels 425,000, and the Reds 427,000 (narrowly pipping the Rebels).

Seriously though, another great result for the Western Force. I'm just hoping the weather holds out! GO FORCE!!!
    It will be interesting to see if any of the teams actually top 10k during this last round. I wonder if real figures are reported or these absolutely blatently obvious desperate attempts to convince us all of their crowd figures by adding a 1 to the actual number like they appear to have done last weekend with the Waratahs to try and make super rugby to appear relevant when it has officially died as a product in Australia.