Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Australian Stockman Rugby Union V Western Force Sat 25th August 2018 @Lark Hill.

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    Some pics from the sideline at tonights game:
    Great event, family absolutely loved it. Kids had an amazing time. Please come back to Lark Hill The Western Force. You put up a great display.

Hodgo and Prior are both champions for signing my kids stuff. Nice one.
    and good photos in there!

I might attempt a brief blog write up on the Stockman WA tour ... if I can make time. Would you be okay with one or two of those shots being included (and they would be attributed to you) ?

No probs if you prefer to keep them private. I might not get to it in any case but that's how amateur fan write ups sometimes go.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiap View Post

I might attempt a brief blog write up on the Stockman WA tour ... if I can make time. Would you be okay with one or two of those shots being included (and they would be attributed to you) ?

No probs if you prefer to keep them private. I might not get to it in any case but that's how amateur fan write ups sometimes go.
    Nope go for your life. Happy for any of them to be used.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    Nope go for your life. Happy for any of them to be used.
    All good, Ta !

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    All good, Ta !
    I think you should do your write up. I would definitely read it and I am sure many others would definitely like to too. It was a great game and It is just a shame they didnt sneak in an NRC fixture down this way because the turn out was very good considering there was basically no advertisement and the rugby community between Rockingham and Mandurah isnt massive either, hence the combined first grade team, the Cavaliers.

Put it up here and I am sure Green and Gold or The Roar would probably publish it too. Those types of articles/blog write ups are rarity in todays media.

vCash

Contact the Stockmen as they may be doing one of their own.

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    Contact the Stockmen as they may be doing one of their own.
    Hopefully a bunch of people do write ups on this tour, it was definitely one of these tours that deserves attention. I have really enjoyed the build up, U19 game (which I saw via stream), it was great to see the Stockman engaging with West Australian kids and supporting the local scene. And it followed with a great conclusion for supporting grassroots rugby with tonights game at Lark Hill. These sort of rugby stories never seem to get enough attention.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6