Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: So have you thought about where your allegiances lie?

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    I've always been WA first then Australia. I was supporting Ireland over Wallabies but having this same discussion in my head and heart during the match.

I don't blame the players (even the ones I think are dickheads) for our dumping from SR. That was the off-field mob/s fault. The only question for myself is whether or not I might get one of the cheapest possible Bled Cup seats or not. I'd love to see one live (without having to go to NZ to see one) and being in the highest levels of the Perth Arena would be great. Its just the money aspect - I don't want to reward suspect administration.

Once the current crop of directors/chairarsehole and possibly senior management have gone (either by willingness, arrest or death) can I more fully support the Wallabies. It still needs less DHs present, but I can still hate individuals and not the whole group/team.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

Player
    vCash
    [

I was a bit surprised at how quickly i gave Richard Hardwick a spray after his cheap shot in the in-goal after Harry's try, I guess that makes me a little fickle, but I don't think I care too much. Philosophically I can understand his decision to continue playing professional rugby, but I get a little upset when he has to be a dick about it.[/QUOTE]

I had to laugh when I read that GIGS as I was the same, I was yelling at him" Richard Hardwick what do you think you are doing" like an old school teacher (Which I'm not!) One thing that I did get out of the game is that I no longer consider those guys as "our" players. Seeing them in Rebels gear and the way some of them acted has made me realise they are players in a different team.If they want to come back at some stage all well and good but I'm not missing them now

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    Although I was born in England I never watched Rugby (or Cricket) in the UK. I've been living in Australia for about 45 years now and my children and grandchildren were born here.I would never support England! I lived over East in the early years and watched QLD/NSW/Wallabies and League. I don't care about the Wallabies as a team but could never support any team playing against them. I fully support only the Western Force!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    The FUARU as was, not only removed the Force from SR but damn near removed my love of the game!
    I have not watched any SR this year having watched and recorded SR since it’s inception. I’ve of course been to our games and starting to feel the love coming back but not for SR or Australian rugby!
    I watched the England SA game and really started to get the enjoyment back.
    1) The Force
    2) anyone playing the Wallabies
    3) The Boks
    4) Wasps

May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by antiussentiment View Post

"Aww you poor thing. Get over it you fucken dick head"

"If you're not supporting Australia you may as Well support the Melbourne Rebels as well ya' dick head".
    Fuck this guy and fuck the ARU/RA and SANZAAR. And don't sook at us when it leaves a bad taste in the mouth when we've been treated that way. WA fans have a right to feel aggrieved, we're human beings. Getting rid of the Force was one thing, but:

-dumping the Spirit from the NRC, (THE REIGNING PREMIERS AT THE TIME!!!) then reinstating them only because of the ongoing court-case;

-keeping the WA women out of the national sevens competition;

-dumping the WA mens "Barbarians" team from the Brisbane 10s for no fucking reason;

-leaving the Womens Force out of the Brisbane Womens 10s, when there's only four other fucking teams in it anyway;

-rejecting Twiggy's 70 million bucks and then complaining they have no money;

-giving us no test match this year;

-granting us no tour match either;

-getting in the way of the plans for the WSR/IPRC for no legitimate reason given, irritating other national governing bodies involved;

-pissfarting around with the IP when they weren't using it, while we were trying to set the World Series up;

Look at that list of the other shit they've pulled, besides the Force dumping, it looks deliberate, even to people outside of the game.

Fuckin' people are brain-dead, "you may as Well support the Melbourne Rebels" what a stupid comment. Piss off.

10 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by chibi; 11-06-18 at 23:03.

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    Don't hold back chibi

The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

vCash
    Go Chibi!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    It's funny actually, 'cause usually I'm not too keen on arking up like an arse; but lately I've had it with self-righteous, supercilious, ignorant pricks. It's all of a sudden over the last year or more, there's this bloody grievance culture everybody seems to have, but only when it suits them; bugger everyone else's issues.

I mean let's face it, that prick was getting upset at antiussentiment because he was upset. He couldn't see past his own nose. If a person like that can get his nose out of joint because someone else is angry, what sort of buttercup would he be if something happened to him? I'd love to see what it would be like if the shoe was on the other foot, we could go 'round there when he was pissed off about something and say "Aww boo-hoo, poor diddums" See how much he'd enjoy it, he'd be in tears

I swear mate, I'm so fuckin' over it with these people.

So much for the old mild-mannered Chibi hey, I'm turning into a cantankerous old fart.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by chibi; 15-06-18 at 15:32.

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    Don't hide behind empty platitudes mate, share your real feelings

C'mon the

Player
    vCash
    The thing is it's not really a choice. I use to be die-hard Wallabies supporter after the Force. Would love it when the internationals / rugby championship came round even though that was usually followed by an all black defeat. Would get up at all hours to watch the northern hemisphere internationals. I have barely watched the wallabies since what happened to the Force. The times I have I find myself willing the other team to win. Maybe one day in the future I will be able to watch them with the passion I used too. But at the moment I just see them as a team that doesn't represent us here in the West. My father was born in Wales, maybe I will get behind them in the mean time and of course the Force.

Player
    vCash
    1Force
    2Force
    3Force
    4 Wales
    5daylight
    6wallabies if they pick our WSR reps

vCash
    1 - Force
    2 - WASM/Boulder RU
    3 - Switzerland (if they ever get a rugby team together)
    4 - Wallabies

I too was a die hard wallabies fan that would get up an any time of night to watch the North Hemisphere tours and then watch the replays again in the morning. But I just have no interest anymore, yes I'll put the game on in the background but I use to demand complete silence & attention during the Wallabies games...not anymore. Eastern States can go F*&k themselves
    Thankfully I think I enjoy rugby in general more this year with Force games back on and cant wait to start taking my 4 year old to a local club for him to continue his enjoyment in rugby and me to join a rugby community.

#FU ARU
    "May I assure you I have just begun to fight mate" Twiggy Forrest, 05/09/17

vCash
    Chibi you forgot to mention that they treated those kids at the test match like roadkill for not having the right Force jersey on.

Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Don't hide behind empty platitudes mate, share your real feelings
    Yep better off doing that than bottle them up inside.

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    Chibi you forgot to mention that they treated those kids at the test match like roadkill for not having the right Force jersey on.
    Oh god I forgot about that. You know that's probably the worst of the lot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chibi View Post
    Oh god I forgot about that. You know that's probably the worst of the lot.
    I dunno that I can separate it to tell the truth, it's one big melange of assholery for me

C'mon the

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast