Thread: 20K Cash Kick

Immortal Contributor
    vCash

20K Cash Kick

20K Cash Kick

June 5, 2018
    The Western Force is excited to launch #CashKick – your chance to enjoy a Western Force match up-close and personal, and take a place-kick that could win you AND someone watching the live broadcast $10,000 each!

To enter, all you have to do is share a Western Force styled selfie on social media tagging @westernforce and using the hashtag #CashKick. It might be a photo from a Force game, you in Force gear, or simply a pic of you with a message for the team.

Remember your profile needs to be public to be able to enter.

The most creative entry will be selected and contacted prior to the next game – Western Force v Melbourne Rebels on Saturday 9 June 2018. The winner will watch the match from a special seat on the sideline and have the chance to convert a place-kick for goal at half-time at nib Stadium. If the kick is successful it converts to a cash prize of $10,000 plus another $10,000 for a lucky viewer of the live match broadcast. Stay tuned for details on how to win the 10k just from watching the Force on the couch.

Terms and conditions apply.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    I couldn’t kick a place kick to save my life! My knee won’t allow it.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry View Post
    20K Cash Kick

[FONT="]June 5, 2018[/FONT]
    The Western Force is excited to launch #CashKick – your chance to enjoy a Western Force match up-close and personal, and take a place-kick that could win you AND someone watching the live broadcast $10,000 each!

To enter, all you have to do is share a Western Force styled selfie on social media tagging @westernforce and using the hashtag #CashKick. It might be a photo from a Force game, you in Force gear, or simply a pic of you with a message for the team.

Remember your profile needs to be public to be able to enter.

The most creative entry will be selected and contacted prior to the next game – Western Force v Melbourne Rebels on Saturday 9 June 2018. The winner will watch the match from a special seat on the sideline and have the chance to convert a place-kick for goal at half-time at nib Stadium. If the kick is successful it converts to a cash prize of $10,000 plus another $10,000 for a lucky viewer of the live match broadcast. Stay tuned for details on how to win the 10k just from watching the Force on the couch.

[FONT="]Terms and conditions apply.[/FONT]
    I've put my name in the hat. Got to be in it to win it !!!

One Team - One Dream - Go The Western Force

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    This competition is ageist, and discriminates against the disabled, the unphotogenic and probably the uncoordinated also.

On the other hand it is supportive of the avaricious, the narcissistic and the attention seeking.

I am unable to support this product and/or service.

Last edited by fulvio sammut; 07-06-18 at 23:46.

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    As an alternative competition, suitable for all ages and and fitness levels, may I suggest an Andrew Macintosh relay run along the length of St George's Terrace on match day?

There could also be a special celebrity run for corporate executives from the East end of St Georges Terrace to the stadium. Twiggy Forrest and the ARU and WARU board members might even be excited enough at the prospect to wish to participate.