Thread: Mark Reason usurps Pandaram for biased one eyed reporting.

Champion
    vCash

Mark Reason usurps Pandaram for biased one eyed reporting.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Twiggy fired back for those who couldn't get their comments through.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

Champion
    vCash
    I absolutely love the "Man in Arena" passage by Teddy Roosevelt. I have had it on my desk top scrolling with a couple of other interesting quotes/poems like "The Man in the Mirror" oh and Nelson Mandela's mantra " keep your friends close...."

In 12 years 4 local boys made the Wallabies - In the prior 100 years only 1 -

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Yeah its good to see a response from Twiggy. He nailed it really. If it was me it would have been incredibly long winded but he seemed to nail Reason with some really good barbs.

I still cannot believe that moron Reason targetted us when he had the whole of RA for the picking. He is a class A knob

vCash
    Read Stuff's rules for comments
    10 Comments
    SortSubscribeRSS

1 hour ago
    TheShortSandwich
    "Forrest snaps at Reason". Really? Seemed like a pretty balanced response to me.
    ReplyShare+1

1 hour ago
    Bruce/Kaye
    I always imagine Mark Reason's voice to be like Mo off the Simpson's when I read his articles.
    Be the one occasion when the majority of kiwis would side with an Aussie over Reason.
    ReplyShare+1

3 hours ago
    Greg Chappelli
    Twiggy.PLEASE.I have tried to contact you offering the long term solution for Rugby in Australia.End super rugby.Perth WA team,Melbourne,ACT ,Brisbane and 12 Sydney teams in 16 team competition. 150 contracted players go back to clubs evenly distributed. Top players play in a national competition (just like NRL,AFL and Netball).I am a Waratahs supporter but I am not waking up at 2am to watch them play in South Africa.Would you.?.We can still have State of Origin with NSW,Qld,ACT and WA with Victorian team being a Barbarians/leftovers until they are stronger.Winner plays the winner of NZ competition. Wallabies play All Blacks every 2nd year to really build the anticipation .Everyone in oz wants to see national competition NOT super rugby.We have tried with super rugby and it hasn't worked.
    ReplyShare0

4 hours ago
    TonyL
    Just a minor correction Mr Forrest. He may live here, however he is not one of ours, and the only thing we take some responsibility foris that our medi choose to publish his opinions. Sorry about that.
    ReplyShare+8

5 hours ago
    Spirax
    Well put Mr Forrest - amongst the two worst rugby scribes ever and both come from GB - a scribe who unfortunately gets paid to bait fine folk so that his articles get read and commented on and he justifies his pulling power. You’re right, he’s never played the game, never put his Money where his mouth is but feels he has the right to chip at those who do. I hope you’re venture goes well and Reason just disappears.
    ReplyShare+8

5 hours ago
    fortunes2
    Well done Andrew Forrest....for years we Kiwis & may I say you Aussies have relied on the Island boys for their flare but would the rugby union allow a representative Island Team into super rugby....hell no....but here you are including them in you comp and in front of 20000...congratulations. “It doesn’t matter where you are, you are nowhere compared to where you can go.” Go get em Mr Forrest

ReplyShare+7

6 hours ago
    kennedyt
    Reason's comments were just plain snarky including a petty slight on the spelling ability of one of the players parents. if the guy wants to spend his money, that's his privilege.
    ReplyShare+15

6 hours ago
    Rugby303
    Mark Reason about to whooped lol

ReplyShare+9

6 hours ago
    RogueWeka
    Quite a damning counter from Andrew Forrest on English writer of pathetic dross, Mark Reason. Right between the eyes. Good job.
    ReplyShare+16

7 hours ago
    Naser000
    to be fair twiggy, no one in nz cares about his opinion either!!!

vCash
    I've come across quite a few of this blokes diatribes over the years. Usually sticking a knife into NZ Rugby among others. Even when he has a valid gripe he's unnecessarily spiteful. Youd have to wonder why he lives there really. He's outdone himself for tall poppy shooting here. What a loser.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    I think he's like the kid who can't talk to girls so he has to pull their hair to get some sort of attention

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

Player
    vCash
    Hansie PM sent.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!