Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: WSR game 1 - Force v Fiji

vCash
    Yep the Kiwis heads are so far in the sand or up their own arses to realise that the competition is going down the dunny. There are still kiwis on the Roar who live in Australia that are clinging on to Super Rugby. If they had to ditch a side they wouldn't be singing to the RA and NZRU's tune.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    Mark Reason should stick to baiting All Blacks fans for supporting a team that tackles high, signs sawn afterdavids, systematically lies on the wrong side of rucks and has captains telling the referee how to do his job.
    That was a truely sad article. It reeked of jealousy at the fact a private owner is bankrolling the team. He sounded absolutely venemous at the fact WSR has commenced too, almost like he knows the super rugby house is coming down, he can feel their feeble competition disintegrating and can't do anything about it but condemn and villify us for simply just wanting to see live Rugby. What a sad bitter little man he must be. He genuinely sees us as a threat and I cannot wait for the Crusaders game to hopefully show him up, especially considering we were at one stage their bogey team with a number of historical upsets in super rugby. Bring it on I say!

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    I just looked at some random player profiles on the Crusaders website looking at place of birth

Auckland, London, FIJI and Sydney.

vCash
    It is so inaccurate he doesn't realise that the Force was fan owned till the RA wound them up and sent the state governing body who is responsible for community Rugby in to voluntary administration.

I posted this on Brett MacKay's latest article on the Roar

'By the way John while you have your head in the sand and papering over cracks only three journos are bringing the RA to task, WA Senators and the rest are the fed up Rugby public who have been taken for a ride.

No journo on this site apart from Spiro has unloaded on the RA and it appears he was gagged so it has to be discussed here some way, some how.

If you don’t like it then don’t comment.'

https://www.theroar.com.au/2018/05/0...e-old-line-yet

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    Well you guys warned me about that Mark Reason article, and I didn't listen.

The same derivative NZ narrative again and again; but thankfully there were Kiwis in those comments giving it to him for his stupidity. A small glimmer of hope in the darkness.

On the other hand, are people like him really that stupid; or is he working us in the way a good wrestling heel works the crowd?

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    My two Cents:

- Security seemed relaxed compared to the past few years of super rugby games which was nice.
    - Seeing the boys come out onto the field helped me forget all about the pain of the injustice brought about by the FUARU.
    - I really enjoyed Wolfmother before & during half-time. Definitely keen to see some more bands perform, preferring Perth bands (birds of Tokyo, Jebediah)
    - Skydiving showcase was interesting but I'd say a waste of money and it was difficult to see the boys trying to warm up and being told to back away from the landing pad (really interrupts their preparation). That and zip-line can go..spend the money on shooting merchandise into the crowd or soft rugby balls for the kids!
    - Fireworks & flames were really cool and my son loved those
    - I completely agree that is was disrespectful to play music during the Fijians war dance, music was nice at times (not during play), but DJ needs to be alert when to play it as there was times during injury & stoppages that it should have been played.
    - I must admit I am not a fan of the usual welcome to the country (too many speeches/formalities pre-game) but for me the indigenous war dance reply was awesome. It allows Aussie to finally have a reply to the haka/islander war dance and it also allows us to recognise the indigenous population..bloody brilliant and FUARU need to include this for internationals.
    - The game itself was really good, great to see a packed stadium a great way of sticking it to the FUARU
    - Having the game on FTA has been so long overdue its not funny, for people who dont have or cant afford Fox they can finally enjoy the game. This will be one of the great moves by any rugby administration and should pay dividends with more people watching and hopefully in time more turning upto the game
    - Morph suit guys were pretty good, i like their engaging with the kids as they came past. My son was a little freaked out but still enjoyed it.
    - The loner cam, Bongo drums & dance cam were good, provided something different during slow periods and good for a laugh.
    - Overall a fantastic game day experience for my son & I. I usually enjoy the rugby by itself but the entertainment value was really good and will help enhance the gameday experience and get more people down to the game.

Great work Twiggy, Hodgo, Minderoo & Western Force

6 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    #FU ARU
    "May I assure you I have just begun to fight mate" Twiggy Forrest, 05/09/17

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wasmute View Post
    - I must admit I am not a fan of the usual welcome to the country (too many speeches/formalities pre-game) but for me the indigenous war dance reply was awesome. It allows Aussie to finally have a reply to the haka/islander war dance and it also allows us to recognise the indigenous population..bloody brilliant and FUARU need to include this for internationals.
    e
    I would guess that they have already set the wheels in motion for this. KB being part of it with their new jumpers on, the rest of the country will think it's the FURA idea, but we'll all know where it started.

It is essential we get this as an International Standard before RWC 2019.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr View Post
    I would guess that they have already set the wheels in motion for this. KB being part of it with their new jumpers on, the rest of the country will think it's the FURA idea, but we'll all know where it started.

It is essential we get this as an International Standard before RWC 2019.
    The indigenous jersey isn't been worn this year.

vCash
    Really? I remember some ra bullshit about it being worn in one test a year

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    I recall the same. And regardless of if they wear it or not, I bet they will adopt this ritual.

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    Was that prior to Beale signing a multi-year contract? Am I too cynical?

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

vCash
    I guess so, and I don't think so

I also would suggest that if kurtley Beale wanted more indigenous representation on the RA board, Cameron Clyne would be investigating racial reassignment prcdures

C'mon the

vCash
    I guess so, and I don't think so

I also would suggest that if kurtley Beale wanted more indigenous representation on the RA board, Cameron Clyne would be investigating racial reassignment prcdures
    If Clyne wants indigenous representation on the RA board, I know of one highly qualified and respected indigenous player who has represented the Wallabies who could be a real force for change. But he's currently our Head of Elite Development.

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheikh View Post
    If Clyne wants indigenous representation on the RA board, I know of one highly qualified and respected indigenous player who has represented the Wallabies who could be a real force for change. But he's currently our Head of Elite Development.
    I'm not sure you got exactly the point I was trying to make

C'mon the

vCash
    I'm not sure you got exactly the point I was trying to make
    Sorry, missed the sarcasm smiley

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast