Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nick Marvin sees big picture at Western Force after crossing from Perth Wildcats

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chibi View Post
    So RugbyWA didn't have the names and addresses of Force fans from the days 20k membership? I remember someone saying "they didn't have that information" when I asked about that. It's an interesting system really isn't it?
    RugbyWA are required to secure that information and only use it for the purpose for which it was collected.

They certainly can't give it to Minderoo for the purposes of essentially spamming the WA public.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by peter rabbit View Post
    Can’t wait for the amazing show!

What will they do when in middle of winter they realise they have an open stadium and rain is pouring in?

But The NBL comp the wildcats played in was the premier league in the country. Atmosphere for that would be amazing. World Series rugby has some back end broken arse players. U watching that? In the rain?

Oh and the wildcats played in a roofed stadium. Make rugby Like basketball. Make the atmosphere like basketball. All my mates will come
    Gee you must be the life of the party in your house.. All I have read from you is Negativity ,, But I suppose if your head is still up your arse you will only see the crap in it... So Bugs Bunny Go eat a carrot or 2 and If you have nothing positive to say just piss off and keep ya negative thoughts to yourself..

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by travelling_gerry; 20-03-18 at 07:28. Reason: Quotes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkar View Post
    So Bugs Bunny Go eat a carrot or 2 and If you have nothing positive to say just piss off and keep ya negative thoughts to yourself..
    Name:  Yosemite Sam.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  10.6 KB

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by peter rabbit View Post
    super rugby

The best players in the world

The best comp in the world
    Really? Maybe six years ago, but now?

Out of the top five countries in the world rankings, only two are involved in Super Rugby (and Australia are only as high as 4th until they have to play Scotland again).

I can't even get tickets for Saracens Vs Quinn's at London Stadium this weekend. It's a mid season game in the Aviva premiership and it has sold out a 66k seat venue.

Australia or New Zealand would be grateful to take that crowd for a Bledisloe cup match these days.

Stop kidding yourself. Australia is being left behind. Hopefully World Series Rugby will do something to stop that, because SANZAAR and Super Rugby sure as hell won't.

7 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Agreed Marty. The signs were there when Leinster and Munster filled 83,000 capacity Croke Park 10 years ago. It showed how much potential the game has when it is growing.

The Tahs couldn't even sell out ANZ Stadium when they hosted the Crusaders in the Final despite Sydney having a similar population to Ireland.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty_Mcfly View Post
    Really? Maybe six years ago, but now?

Out of the top five countries in the world rankings, only two are involved in Super Rugby (and Australia are only as high as 4th until they have to play Scotland again).

I can't even get tickets for Saracens Vs Quinn's at London Stadium this weekend. It's a mid season game in the Aviva premiership and it has sold out a 66k seat venue.

Australia or New Zealand would be grateful to take that crowd for a Bledisloe cup match these days.

Stop kidding yourself. Australia is being left behind. Hopefully World Series Rugby will do something to stop that, because SANZAAR and Super Rugby sure as hell won't.
    Exactly Marty, Rugby Union is growing exponentially around the world, except in Australia, which is all down to those flogs trying to stuff the game up over at Rats Arse, these pricks think they own the game in Australia and too bad for any State outside NSW & QLD, hopefully Twiggy will shake up these bastards and put Rugby Union back up against other codes.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2