Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Western Force Memberships Open

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    I'm applying to NIB Stadium management for a concession to sell rotten eggs, putrid tomatoes, and an assortment of other putrescent vegetables.

While I'm only intending to operate my stall on the day of the Rebels match, I foresee that I will make enough on that occasion to retire comfortably on.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    I am quite happy to donate $400 to the development of the game here,without 1 cent of it going to rats arse!
    Big pension increase this week, Gunny?

vCash
    I actually like this $100 membership model.
    be part of the club, discounted merch and tix (rather than tix to every game, some of which you may not be able to get to)

I hope they have bucket hats in the merch range this year? I had one and lost it in a terrible sailing accident (involving fast wind and slow hands) years ago.
    I've never liked the sun protection US baseball caps give. Besides floppy bucket hats are far more Aussie.

Maybe I should click the link and see?
    ~ steels self for disappointment~

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    cheers auss...
    fabricarti diem punc

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by antiussentiment View Post
    I actually like this $100 membership model.
    be part of the club, discounted merch and tix (rather than tix to every game, some of which you may not be able to get to)

I hope they have bucket hats in the merch range this year? I had one and lost it in a terrible sailing accident (involving fast wind and slow hands) years ago.
    I've never liked the sun protection US baseball caps give. Besides floppy bucket hats are far more Aussie.

Maybe I should click the link and see?
    ~ steels self for disappointment~
    Seems similar to the non ticketed associate supporters club membership Munster have for €35. You get a discounted merchandise coupon to use online, fixture list, membership card to get in to the member's bar where you can meet coaches & players and the other extras vary. Over the years I have got beanies, boot bags, neck warmers, opportunities to purchase pre-sale Heineken Cup tickets, mittens (I don't get that as they don't fit and it is not a junior membership), coin purses which are handy for parking change or to have ready at the bar (Irish pubs are notorious for building a wade of change). Membership cards also get in to trials and A matches free of charge. The money raised goes to the Academy.

If the Force did something similar in which looks like they are heading in that direction the money should either go to the Future Force or contribute to help paying back the NIB Stadium loan.

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    1483 - I’m in again!

vCash
    OK, so I'm 1533. What do you think will be a target for membership at this stage?. A lot of punters will believe the Force are dead after last year even though there has been a fair bit of publicity about the new Force. I think if they could achieve 1,000 members before the first game then that would be a good base to build on. Does anyone know what targets they hope to achieve?

EDIT: Is it spooky that my post is time stamped 15.33pm and my new membership no is 1533?

vCash
    I wonder if they'll take the payment for my Perth Spirit jersey and transfer that over to the Force membership instead?

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    1560!!

vCash
    Maybe Alison and/or Hansie could make a query in regards to what the numbers are. If the are in chronological order then that needs to be put on social media and the press to send a message to Moore Park.

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    As the Western Force is under the Minderoo umbrella and not RugbyWA’s, Hansie & I have no access to that sort of info about the Force and no say in anything to do with the Force or the marketing of the games etc. RugbyWA is only responsible for the amateur side of the game right now. It’s really important for people to understand that distinction.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    As the Western Force is under the Minderoo umbrella and not RugbyWA’s, Hansie & I have no access to that sort of info about the Force and no say in anything to do with the Force or the marketing of the games etc. RugbyWA is only responsible for the amateur side of the game right now. It’s really important for people to understand that distinction.
    Please clarify this question???? This yr RWA have loaned the IP and right of the Western Force to Mindaroo.. ??? so every cent we pay in memberships can not be in any way be taken from RWA and given to RA ????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkar View Post
    Please clarify this question???? This yr RWA have loaned the IP and right of the Western Force to Mindaroo.. ??? so every cent we pay in memberships can not be in any way be taken from RWA and given to RA ????
    The way I see it Mindaroo is a private company so all those fees would be protected from RA and if they had to pay RWA hopefully it would be done in a way that it would fall outside of the agreements in place as far as funding that has to go to RA first. So I can see logically very little if anything would flow through the RA.

Maybe a single fee just to keep them quiet but that's it.

vCash
    That contradicts a comment you made in reply to one of my posts a few days back...

In defence of RugbyWA, they have about 4 staff and they have all been co-opted to work on the Western Force project in addition to their normal jobs. They are working their socks off, believe me, but they are not miracle workers.

vCash
    I'm 1665 and the beloved is 1666 (which makes her the MilleBeast)..

..and I'm still hoping for a bucket hat..

cheers auss...
    fabricarti diem punc

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beige View Post
    That contradicts a comment you made in reply to one of my posts a few days back...
    I dont see any contradiction in those two quotes.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast