Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Pressure on ASIC to investigate Rugby Australia’s Melbourne Rebels dealings

vCash
    Probably has contacts in low places he doesn't want to shame yet.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    Attachment 5194Sunday Times today: Let’s keep the pressure on ASIC to do the job!
    Absolutely fantastic news. Hope this gets the ball rolling.. i reckon Clyne, Pulver, Eales and co will be speaking to their shrinks about getting a few more anti-anxiety pills!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Liz Broderick completed her Corruption 101 course at the RA prior to taking on a job at the UN.

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    Georgina Robinson is back. Castle is deluded if she can wipe the slate clean because she had nothing to do with it. Inheriting previous f..k ups is part of the role.

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/rugb...15-h0ihfk.html

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    Georgina Robinson is back. Castle is deluded if she can wipe the slate clean because she had nothing to do with it. Inheriting previous f..k ups is part of the role.

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/rugb...15-h0ihfk.html
    She is deluded if she thinks we will just "wipe the slate clean"
    We wont FORGIVE and we won't FORGET!

the alliance agreement was meant to be exactly that, an Alliance, and the despicable cretins who run the RA tore every shred of trust away from the WA people for their dodgy corrupt "Alliance" with the Rebels. Until she reinstates the team she is just another puppet for Clyne.

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    The slate can be wiped clean once the board is wiped clean

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chiraag View Post
    The slate can be wiped clean once the board is wiped clean
    100% agree

Delete the current board from existance. Then us in the West will be prepared to talk. Untill then its all lip service

Linda Reynolds should have been chosen instead of Raelene.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    100% agree

Delete the current board from existance. Then us in the West will be prepared to talk. Untill then its all lip service

Linda Reynolds should have been chosen instead of Raelene.
    "the traditional heavyweights of the Australian landscape, the Waratahs and Reds, have made it known they want a seat at the decision-making table."
    they occupy every seat at the boardroom table already?

Player
    vCash
    If she really said that then she is either naive or disingenuous.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Raelene, you chose to take up the role, therefore you have to deal with the fallout. A bunch of bullshit lip service consisting of "it was before my time", "wipe the slate clean" and "get over it" is the pathetic crap we expect from an incorrect appointment like yourself. You clearly have no idea what has happened and the effect it has had on people in Perth. There is no trust because we have nothing to prove our trust will be reciprocated. You have to prove to us you are trustworthy. You have to prove to us you are up to the gig. You have to prove to us that you are genuine in your concern for our rugby community. And most importantly you have to prove yourself to not be full of shit. You still work for Cameron Clown and his idiot sidekicks Ann Sherry, Brett Robinson and John Eales, therefore everything you say will be viewed with a high dose of skepticism. You represent the organization that was supposed to support us, to nuture us and be our Allies of which they failed spectacularly. Your relationship with RugbyWA will be a working one but you and the board you represent burnt the bridge, not us. Therefore it's your job to fix it and with crap like that article above you have already put your foot in your mouth. Your track record shows us you have little influence in the boardroom, therefore the phrase token appointment comes to mind. You haven't hit the ground running, you tripped over your own shoelaces trying to crawl.

I await with bated breath to see you resign and run away in cowardice, like you did from the Bulldogs. FUARU

6 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Castle said she was serious about rebuilding a relationship with the rugby community in Western Australia but also signalled her expectation that the slate be wiped clean in order for that to happen.

"It won't just be a pat on the shoulder, it will be a genuine engagement, for me that's important," Castle said at the start of her first day in the job at Rugby Australia's Moore Park headquarters.

"We have a state over there that has produced and continues to produce some good rugby talent and we need to make sure we find a way to engage with them.

"The 'but' is that I didn't have anything to do with [the decision to shut down the Force] so I can say 'I understand there's been some very challenging times and I can hear all of that concern, but I can say 'we need to draw a line in the sand and say this is how we can build a relationship to move forward'."
    FFS! She’s talking shit already! There is absolutely NO WAY that WA will ‘wipe the slate clean’- she has obviously NEVER been to WA, & when she gets here, she’s not going to be getting a very friendly welcome. How dumb to make that kind of veiled threat statement on day 1! We’ve had a gut full of the snakes in the grass, & if she thinks she has an easy coasting on Twiggy’s coattails to try & insert the RA into future IPRC plans, I hope WA Rugby & Twiggy sort her out quick smart. A clip around the ear might be a better response. I’m thinking Trump’s Mexican wall across the Nullarbor would be nice.

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JSJ View Post
    they occupy every seat at the boardroom table already?
    Well I know that the "Sydney Mafia" put pressure on Rat's Arse thru Papworth, Dwyer & Co, and I know that traditionally the "heartlands" have had the numbers in their favour. BUT there has been a big disconnect there somewhere under the new governance structure and blind Freddie can see that. It seems as though the likes of Clyne & Pulver have alienated everybody. WA was copping equal blame with the Rabble for the millions that were bled from grass roots and funneled into God knows where. When the shit hit the fan last year and the actual facts started to get some traction most of the "luminaries" in NSW & Qld were pretty supportive of us. I even suspect, Sydney-centric as they are but still Rugby people before anything else (look how AJ has taken Rat's Arse to task), there might even have been a different outcome had the "old guard" still been running the show - the Rabble may have been consigned to the scrap heap years ago.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    He never mentions much about the ASIC investigation!!
    Interesting he mentioned Nick Taylor. Never seen that before.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I would have thought that Ms Castle would have wanted to acknowledge the wrongs of 2017 and then try to work out how to move forward, rather she is trying to sweep them under the carpet with the old "nothing to look at here" mode that Clyne and co love. Not impressed at this point Ms Castle.

The truth may set you free, but only evidence convicts

vCash
    I agree Lou. If she thinks we’re ever going to trust the ARU again, she’s got another thing coming.

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast