Poll: Should Rugby in WA secede from the ARU and become their own governing body?

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Should WA Rugby secede from the ARU(RugbyAU)?

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    I'm looking at what's happening in rhodesia at present and wondering about the parallels with the aru and the rugby community.

Whilst the aru board are all out of the country living it up in london why doesn't someone change the locks at their new hq in Sydney?

Just a thought.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I am really a Palmyra troll.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    I'm looking at what's happening in rhodesia at present and wondering about the parallels with the aru and the rugby community.
    Haha, why would you use a term that hasn't been existence since 1980?

So out of touch you could be on the ARU board.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    ... wondering about the parallels with the aru...Whilst the aru board are all out of the country living it up in london...
    Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post
    ...So out of touch you could be on the ARU board.
    Yeah, what's ARU?

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sittingbison View Post
    Yeah, what's ARU?

They can rebrand all they want to get rid of the stench of what they have done, the ARU is a good reminder of 12 years of misdeeds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    I am still strunned at Labors responses after the senate inquiry. They are on record backing Clyne. Unfortunately in my household rugby is far more important that politics so labor has been relegated into oblivion .

Just want to say a special FUCK YOU to Senator Sam Dastyari
    Senator Louise Pratt
    Senator Murray Watt
    Incase you didnt hear me! Go fuck yourselves you utter scum! Just so you know NO VOTES FOR YOU(Said in the tone of the soup nazi)
    Hey, where are the responses? Are they online? Can you please post the link? We would like to contact senators (of all parties) direct but want to know what they've put on record first.

Ta

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSC View Post
    Hey, where are the responses? Are they online? Can you please post the link? We would like to contact senators (of all parties) direct but want to know what they've put on record first.

Ta
    Its on the last pages of the senate report, links are earlier in the thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry View Post
    Its on the last pages of the senate report, links are earlier in the thread
    Ah ok, thanks.

Just in the process of drafting contacts to Pratt & Lines. Haven't worked out if they have 3 or 6 years terms, but advising them we'll be using whatever resource we have to remind them of this failure for the rest of their terms and do everything we can to ensure they aren't re-elected.

vCash

Ta
    They have Twitter accounts and the APH Senate website will have their contact details

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    They have Twitter accounts and the APH Senate website will have their contact details
    Yep, we're onto it. Have also contacted our Fed member (Josh Wilson) for an official response (he's spoken with us before about a number of "political" issues such as NBN). We'll see if our reps actually represent on matters or just politics that fits their agenda.

Ironic this happened when the Yes vote was announced - spend millions on equality that wont put anymore bread on the table while many others in and associated with Rugby will be looking for new jobs.

Wonder why Australians hate politics.

vCash
    TWAS is now playing the it's not on the report, it's not factual card

Last edited by Bakkies; 19-11-17 at 15:27.

Player
    vCash
    I've given up on The Roar. It's editorial integrity is hopelessly compromised. The moderators allow the most unmitigated crap to be published, and and any contrary views are held long enough for them to be lost in the noise.

I'll go so far as to suggest that TWAS /Joel (and all his sock puppets) may well be part of a strategy to increase the site traffic. That's in addition to his very real contacts with Victorian Rugby.

I seriously suggest the best thing we can do is ignore The Roar from now on. If you play in the sewer you will end up getting covered in crap.

7 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Yep, we're onto it. Have also contacted our Fed member (Josh Wilson) for an official response (he's spoken with us before about a number of "political" issues such as NBN). We'll see if our reps actually represent on matters or just politics that fits their agenda.

Ironic this happened when the Yes vote was announced - spend millions on equality that wont put anymore bread on the table while many others in and associated with Rugby will be looking for new jobs.

Wonder why Australians hate politics.
    yes. because they are 100% related.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveWA View Post
    I've given up on The Roar. It's editorial integrity is hopelessly compromised. The moderators allow the most unmitigated crap to be published, and and any contrary views are held long enough for them to be lost in the noise.

I'll go so far as to suggest that TWAS /Joel (and all his sock puppets) may well be part of a strategy to increase the site traffic. That's in addition to his very real contacts with Victorian Rugby.

I seriously suggest the best thing we can do is ignore The Roar from now on. If you play in the sewer you will end up getting covered in crap.
    agree dont feed the monster

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The truth may set you free, but only evidence convicts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveWA View Post

I got of the Roar a couple of months ago because of the crap that’s sprouted there. I’m surprised that anyone still goes on there. Why give them the pleasure of kicking us while we are down.

May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    I've been looking at Dave_S comments and comparing to TWAS, it's so obviously the same person. Those plonkers at the roar just don't have actual moderators. Can you believe it?

I've given up.

The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast