Page 26 of 64 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Senate hearing - Wednesday

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewg View Post
    TWAS has just admitted that after 3 days he's finally got around to actually reading the Report from the Senate Inquiry.

I've just posted this comment (but it's still in moderation) and I've been having some luck in getting my comments through over the past 2-3 days.

@ TWAS
    Absolutely gobsmacking........
    After more than 130 comments over the past 3 days on this thread, and the one now closed on the Senate Inquiry, you FINALLY get around to actually reading the report from the Senate Inquiry.
    >130 posts using your TWAS handle - and who knows how many under numerous aliases supporting your own posts - waxing lyrical and the self-proclaimed expert on all things related to the Senate Inquiry, the axing of the Western Force and the EARU's largesse directed towards the Melbourne Rebels and RugbyWA moving to VA, BEFORE you even read the Report from the Senate Inquiry.
    Do you really think that this is how a a Roar Guru maintains any level of credibility.
    You should be truly grateful for any level of respect directed your way.
    WOW.....just WOW!!!
    He is a disgrace. Clearly a paid ARU shill! Hillariously in his crusade he is convincing everyone to hate the ARU which is clearly the opposite of his intention

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewg View Post
    TWAS has just admitted that after 3 days he's finally got around to actually reading the Report from the Senate Inquiry.

I've just posted this comment (but it's still in moderation) and I've been having some luck in getting my comments through over the past 2-3 days.

@ TWAS
    Absolutely gobsmacking........
    After more than 130 comments over the past 3 days on this thread, and the one now closed on the Senate Inquiry, you FINALLY get around to actually reading the report from the Senate Inquiry.
    >130 posts using your TWAS handle - and who knows how many under numerous aliases supporting your own posts - waxing lyrical and the self-proclaimed expert on all things related to the Senate Inquiry, the axing of the Western Force and the EARU's largesse directed towards the Melbourne Rebels and RugbyWA moving to VA, BEFORE you even read the Report from the Senate Inquiry.
    Do you really think that this is how a a Roar Guru maintains any level of credibility.
    You should be truly grateful for any level of respect directed your way.
    WOW.....just WOW!!!

Joel is a machine I give him that. I have had comments in response to Josephine Barker's post rejected so far.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    Joel is a machine I give him that. I have had comments in response to Josephine Barker's post rejected so far.
    You mean 3 or more have his login and G&G doesn't do forced log outs due to mobile devices... not really a machine, he is really sad. That is all.

vCash
    Good that the moderators allowed the comment (after about 2 hours).

That convinces me that TWAS is being used by The Roar as click bait.

Accordingly, he will get no more comments from me.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Now TWAS is saying that Owain Stone being a Korda Mentha and MRRU/VRU director is not relevant is deluded. Stone is a member of an organisation that saw an unauthorised copy of the alliance agreement and can determine if RugbyWA is liable for the costs to pay back to his mates at the RA.

Talk about deluded

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    but absolutely nothing about rugby wa calling in the administrators?
    All I understand Wayne Smith is on leave and outside of him we don't get a lot of interest from the other Journo's.
    On the VA saga, as you read all the RA drivel around "still negotiating " with us and "it's not our fault RWA have elected VA " the truth is we (I) made numerous attempts to settle both in writing,texts,emails and phone calls. They had a stated position and even though we came within $150k of meeting it Pulver would not budge. I of course have all this in writing. He and Clyne are now rushing around trying to redirect flack. As Hans says this is now our new beginning and there is at least some satisfaction that very little cash will finds its way over East.

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Edwards View Post
    All I understand Wayne Smith is on leave and outside of him we don't get a lot of interest from the other Journo's.
    On the VA saga, as you read all the RA drivel around "still negotiating " with us and "it's not our fault RWA have elected VA " the truth is we (I) made numerous attempts to settle both in writing,texts,emails and phone calls. They had a stated position and even though we came within $150k of meeting it Pulver would not budge. I of course have all this in writing. He and Clyne are now rushing around trying to redirect flack. As Hans says this is now our new beginning and there is at least some satisfaction that very little cash will finds its way over East.
    Good to hear and glad to see those two men have learnt nothing over this awful situation!! Look forward to next year and attending my first club rugby match!

vCash
    Seriously they are both a pair of muppets! ......”running around trying to redirect flack....” is that really the best response the two of them can think of? Do they REALLY think anyone falls for their lies in the press? It’s one big PR disaster after the other, & they still deluding themselves that the press outside of the bribed EA press will fix it for them?

vCash
    I hope Wayne Smith is ok as I can't imagine a journo taking leave while a tour is on.

Player
    vCash
    I do not think people really even realise how much of an effect it has on a fan. Players can up and move coaches and staff can find work else where although it is tougher as competition for these positions grows with less positions available. The fan in all this has been left to carry the can. I feel aggrieved that people from the East and I know it is not all seem to have this attitude that we should suck it up! Well quite honestly what team have they lost to know how it feels? To know that the nearest top line game is approximately 3000km away and to get to a game I must by on average a $600 dollar air fare to watch a team and sport that does not want to represent me.
    I was converted from AFL to Rugby in 1991 and the Western Forces inclusion made it all that sweeter. To have them now executed by the Rugby Australia and then lord it over Rugby WA who were fighting for survival hurts more.
    They said they would not forget us when they cut the Force which really is more like an obituary rather than a call for we will be back later to sort this out. It is pure rugby genocide. There was no plan to say hey this is how we will help a state who of late has started to grow the game at grassroots on the back of the Western Force franchise. In fact a supporter which some critics say – where was he? came and tried to give an alternative to the devastation of losing a team in the Super rugby. People criticised him unfairly like as to say why is this man giving these fans hope! We need it as at the moment Rugby in WA has never looked so bleak.
    Not once has the decision makers outlined how they would help WA through this or their fans. They have been obtuse at best at any suggestions on how to make the game great again in the west. The are more protectionist than free market in the way they run the game and like all other markets that run this way the failings are there for all to see.
    They are running a scorched earth policy over in the west and there is no fairness in it coming from a sandgropers point of view. Only hurt, anger, mistrust and now a passion for the game has now been diluted and even killed off to the point I am contemplating going back to my Aussie Rules background.
    The whole mantra of growing the game has been lost in the west and the Rugby Australia Board directly is to blame.
    People will say where were you when they needed support? I went to all but 3 games and also went interstate and saw several games as well. I would say the same to other clubs in Super Rugby, Western Force wasn’t alone in their lack of support- I’ve seen it first hand, Whose fault is it? The supporters – No, lack of promotion and desire to put it on Free to air while chasing the almighty buck. Possibly.
    I think too many on that board have had a lot of lunches and have not done enough ground work to promote the game. Have not supported state based super rugby teams with leg work and pure determination to make it succeed. They have rested on their backsides and watched the game go backwards.
    We need doers not axe men. People who will do the leg work and not sit in their high towers and demand success but go out to each state especially the states which are battling AFL etc for profile and do their damn job!!!!
    Not just WA, but SA, TAS, NT and even VIC.
    Grow the damn game and make it want to be watched not shrink it! That has defeat written all over it with short term gain but long term pain.

Just posted on Roar

10 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Edwards View Post
    John, Can I ask what the situation is with a partner of Korda Mentha also being on the VRU/MRRU board? why are we using this organisation when there seems to be a conflict of interest?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Perth Girl View Post
    John, Can I ask what the situation is with a partner of Korda Mentha also being on the VRU/MRRU board? why are we using this organisation when there seems to be a conflict of interest?
    At the very least, the conflict should have been disclosed - it is a concern, as a previous poster has reminded me, that Owain Stone was a VRU Director that signed off on the original sale of the Rebels to Cox and his consortium, he has been campaigning with Tim North to save the Rebels and explain that the Force had no license, he sits on both MRRU and VRU Boards and that have picked over the Force playing carcass and now he is picking over the RugbyWA financial carcass - not good enough by anyone's standards (except T*&S - who no doubt would argue that selling his mothers' teeth would be ok since she didn't really need them)

The truth may set you free, but only evidence convicts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Perth Girl View Post
    A way of screwing the RA over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    A way of screwing the RA over.
    I dont see how

The truth may set you free, but only evidence convicts

vCash
    Force them in to a conflict of interest as they will be in negotiations with their mates at the RA

Page 26 of 64 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast