Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 LastLast

Thread: Senate hearing - Wednesday

vCash
    Just read that the Force meetup on the 10th is now postponed due to the RA trying to scam money out of WA for eastern programs. The facebook post mentions they have specifically come up woth ways to sabotage the IPRC to ensure it basically never gets off the ground, and have now become impossible to sit with/meet with as they (RA) try and dig their heels ! This type of bullying and sabotage against the West just needs to stop right now, its beyond childish, and the RA board just wont step down either, they seem hellbent on leaving the worst legacy in sporting existance, all to the detriment of us Australian rugby fans. Never did I think the ARU/RA could get any lower after sinking us into voluntary administration, but in true Rats Arse fashion they have dropped the bar even lower and have now sabotaged the Indo Pacific Rugby Championship.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I wonder if it's about time some of the other national unions involved in the IPRC and Asia Rugby started to put direct pressure on World Rugby to bring RA to heel.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Name:  SenReynolds.JPG
Views: 517
Size:  56.0 KB

6 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blueandblack View Post
    Good woman Linda. Goes to show what proper journalism can do to make the RA accountable

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    I tweeted back that she should have a read of todays Wayne Smith article I posted about in the "future of WA rugby" thread.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Has anyone put Senator Pratt under the gun for going against her state Government by siding with the Labor senators on the Inquiry report.

Dastyari has no credibility, Watt tried to stall the Inquiry by sucking to that parasite de Clyne and I think there was another peanut who had there name on it too.

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    Has anyone put Senator Pratt under the gun for going against her state Government by siding with the Labor senators on the Inquiry report.

Dastyari has no credibility, Watt tried to stall the Inquiry by sucking to that parasite de Clyne and I think there was another peanut who had there name on it too.
    There were 4 of em.

vCash
    Dear Alison/Bakkies or others with a better head for figures than me.

Before I write to the ATO/ASIC I need someone smarter than me to look at this. MRRU is a taxable entity, the ARU are not, they are a not for profit organisation.

Head line figures for the MRRU
    2013 loss (3,099,877)
    2014 loss (2,645,799)

MRRU
    2013 purchased services from the VRU for 122,889 and then sold services to the VRU for 58,718
    2014 purchased services from the VRU for 97,353 and then sold services to the VRU for 150,183

MRRU
    2013 loan from the ARU 5,500,00
    2014 load from the ARU 8,750,000

MRRU
    2013 provided service to the ARU for 3,700,00
    2014 provided services to the ARU for 5,986,404

MRRU
    2013 purchased goods and services from the ARU 688,748
    2014 purchased goods and services from the ARU 346,723

So in 2013 I see the MRRU borrow 5.5m and then sell back 3.7m of services and then purchased other services for 688,748 (1,111,252)
    So in 2014 I see the MRRU borrow 8.75m and then sell back 5,986,404 of services and then purchased other services for 346,723 (2,416,873)

In 2015 when they sell the MRRU to Imperium Sports they forgive the loans above.

My questions are

1. Where in the ARU audited financials does it show the repayments/services from the MRRU, surely its an income/revenue; and
    2. How do the MRRU justify selling back services to the ARU

vCash
    great questions to ask ASIC

The truth may set you free, but only evidence convicts

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blueandblack View Post
    Pulver is a RA director and member of the board. So yes, the board was aware. As the board appointed the CEO and empowered him to act on their behalf, so they must be responsible for his activities.

The RA issued a statement on their own web site. A statement as important as that would have issued by the CEO or at least cleared by the CEO.
    Documents lodged with ASIC by ISM on Friday reveal that Andrew Cox has relinquished control of the Melbourne Rebels, a development that blindsided the ARU.

The documents show ISM has transferred its shares for $1 to the Victorian Rugby Union, the same price he bought the franchise for in 2015, effectively giving the union a controlling stake in the franchise.

While it is believed the ARU would have had to approve a sale, Cox, Imperium Sports Management and the VRU appear to have found a loophole in that.

The ARU issued a statement on Friday night, confirming it had no knowledge of the documents or the decision until after the fact.

"The Australian Rugby Union (ARU) has tonight received confirmation from a third party that ownership of the Melbourne Rebels had transferred from Imperium Group to the Victorian Rugby Union (VRU)," it read.

"The Melbourne Rebels have an obligation under their Participation Deed to inform ARU of any change of ownership. To date, ARU has received no such communication from the Melbourne Rebels despite recent attempts to confirm their position.

"ARU is urgently seeking to confirm the terms on which this transfer occurred."

https://www.rugby.com.au/news/2017/0...ebels-vru-sale

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UAUdiver1959 View Post
    Dear Alison/Bakkies or others with a better head for figures than me.

Before I write to the ATO/ASIC I need someone smarter than me to look at this. MRRU is a taxable entity, the ARU are not, they are a not for profit organisation.

Head line figures for the MRRU
    2013 loss (3,099,877)
    2014 loss (2,645,799)

MRRU
    2013 purchased services from the VRU for 122,889 and then sold services to the VRU for 58,718
    2014 purchased services from the VRU for 97,353 and then sold services to the VRU for 150,183

MRRU
    2013 loan from the ARU 5,500,00
    2014 load from the ARU 8,750,000

MRRU
    2013 provided service to the ARU for 3,700,00
    2014 provided services to the ARU for 5,986,404

MRRU
    2013 purchased goods and services from the ARU 688,748
    2014 purchased goods and services from the ARU 346,723

So in 2013 I see the MRRU borrow 5.5m and then sell back 3.7m of services and then purchased other services for 688,748 (1,111,252)
    So in 2014 I see the MRRU borrow 8.75m and then sell back 5,986,404 of services and then purchased other services for 346,723 (2,416,873)

In 2015 when they sell the MRRU to Imperium Sports they forgive the loans above.

My questions are

1. Where in the ARU audited financials does it show the repayments/services from the MRRU, surely its an income/revenue; and
    2. How do the MRRU justify selling back services to the ARU
    2013 loan from the ARU you need to add another zero.

We need to know what those services are for and did it benefit the game of Rugby. Surely taking money for consulting services from a not for profit organisation should raise a red flag.

Would be worth asking ASIC where are the Rebels and Imperium financials post 2015? There needs to be a record of the Rebels financials with ASIC and/or ATO as they are registered with ASIC and subject to having to lodge a company tax return. Surely deliberately making a loss to avoid paying company tax is evasion? Given their financial support I am struggling to see how they can make such heavy losses. They have far more funding then everyone else to go with their private ownership.

As they have a bilateral agreement with NZ and an ACN is on the NZ Companies Office Register they need to request their reports for investigation. This goes with the reports they may have filed in Australia with the ATO and/or themselves.

https://app.companiesoffice.govt.nz/...panies/3236877

https://app.companiesoffice.govt.nz/...panies/5406001

I have mentioned Praetorian Private Equity to the Committee I am not sure if ASIC are aware of it is as that may indicate where the money has gone as there are hardly any financial records available.

This is from NZ:

Ultimate holding company Praetorian Private Equity Pty Ltd
    Type of entity: Proprietary Limited
    Registration number / ID: 111543330
    Country of registration: Australia
    Registered office address: Imperium Capital Group Pty Ltd, 600 St Kilda Road Level 13, Melbourne, 3004 , Australia
    Required addresses

Registered Address: Andrew L Cox, Eichardt's Private Hotel, Marine Parade, Queenstown, 9300 , New Zealand
    Address for service: Andrew L Cox, Eichardt's Private Hotel, Marine Parade, Queenstown, 9300 , New Zealand
    Optional addresses

Address for share register:

Directors

Full legal name: Andrew Lawton COX
    Residential Address: 3 Moule Avenue, Brighton, Victoria, 3186 , Australia
    Appointment Date: 18 Jan 2011
    Australian company directorship
    Director of an Australian company: Yes
    Australian company details
    ACN: 111543330
    Company name: PRAETORIAN PRIVATE EQUITY PTY LTD
    Registered office address: Imperium Capital Group Pty Ltd, 600 St Kilda Road Level 13, Melbourne Victoria, 3004 , Australia

Shareholdings

Total Number of Shares: 100
    Shareholders in Allocation

100 SharesPraetorian Private Equity Pty Ltd As Trustee For Praetorian Private Equity Discretionary Trust
    L13 600 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, Victoria, 3004 , Australia

JSJ of course Pulver would say that as he denies any wrongdoing. Such a honest man and a pillar of society.

Champion
    vCash

JSJ of course Pulver would say that as he denies any wrongdoing. Such a honest man and a pillar of society.
    In the past 48-72 hours, I have not seen any statements from RA or Pulver, denying any knowledge of the email that the Sunday Times reported on or claims that it is a bogus email. Silence.

vCash
    Got counsel by lawyers to not say a word? They haven't commented on the ASIC involvement either.

If anyone is likely to get the book thrown at them for misleading the Senate Inquiry is de Clyne as he has already been in front of a Committee before knowing what is involved with Parliamentary privilege, he refused to answer questions and there are accusations floating around that he tried to stop it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JSJ View Post
    In the past 48-72 hours, I have not seen any statements from RA or Pulver, denying any knowledge of the email that the Sunday Times reported on or claims that it is a bogus email. Silence.
    but 48-72 hours isn't up yet, if you use that yardstick, he won't need to respond until May (I think)

C'mon the

vCash
    .... and a pillar of society.
    pillar or pillock?

Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 LastLast