Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Senate findings - Tuesday

vCash
    All's fair in love and war

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    Well must say Inside Shoulder from GAGR is a right nasty piece of work - received an email from 'him' which I thought was a bit rude afte's r my comment on yesterday's article, obviously he's not game to go public with his keyboard warriorshipping but rather attack people in private where he thinks he's safe. What a load of cretins on that site!
    My Bad - it was from Missing Link not Inside Shoulder - getting my trolls confused. Couldn't see this on the GAGr site so maybe Mods deleted it: but anyway just thought it was a bit unnecessary.
    "
    Missing Link

I contemplated replying to this with a really long winded explanatory post but I realised it's like pissing into the wind, how many f*ing times do we have to tell you that we don't like the decision as much as you guys? But you continue with this east vs. west garbage and you continue to subject us day in day out to the same posts about pulver, clyne, their dodgy mates and their dodgy dealings, lies and corruption with no actual evidence, click bait posts about "you'll never believe what happened today in the senate inquiry ...." which amount to sweet FA and then have the audacity to call anyone outside WA smug and accuse us of patronising you!
    Rugby has to move on from the Force for now, whether you like it or not, and we all hope that one day in future we can go back to 5 teams and re-include the Force."

vCash
    That makes more sense now as Inside Shoulder is a reasonable poster on the forum.

Missing Link is a goose a few people have butted heads. He got the shits stating that posts slamming the Rebels shouldn't couldn't on a daily basis

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    The thing that I hate about this 're-include' the Force down the track bullshit is that the problem in this scenario is the Rebels. Always has been. Now, where does their time in the wilderness come in?

Australia is an egalitarian society so I want fairness. Fuck your re-inclusion down the track, I want to either be included now or them to not be included at one point as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post
    The thing that I hate about this 're-include' the Force down the track bullshit is that the problem in this scenario is the Rebels. Always has been. Now, where does their time in the wilderness come in?

Australia is an egalitarian society so I want fairness. Fuck your re-inclusion down the track, I want to either be included now or them to not be included at one point as well.
    We don’t need to sweat on it anymore- we have a new comp now and hopefully getting as many of our boys back along with the IP. Stuff the rest of ‘em, they won’t be around much longer the way it’s going.

vCash
    We don’t need to sweat on it anymore- we have a new comp now and hopefully getting as many of our boys back along with the IP. Stuff the rest of ‘em, they won’t be around much longer the way it’s going.
    The problem is, we have a year off and then when the Super Rugby comp inevitably ends come 2020 will they be knocking on our door wanting in?

I hope to God, Vishnu, & the Flying Spaghetti Monster that if they do come a knocking the IPRC tells them all to wait it out a year (NZ can come straight in, just to drive the point in extra well)

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post
    I hope to God, Vishnu, & the Flying Spaghetti Monster that if they do come a knocking the IPRC tells them all to wait it out a year (NZ can come straight in, just to drive the point in extra well)
    ... and that none of the players from any new teams will be able to play for the Wallabies.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisk View Post
    ... and that none of the players from any new teams will be able to play for the Wallabies.
    Rebels won't make the cut to join the IPRC.. I am sure twiggy said he wanted secure and financial teams not a team with a corrupt board...

vCash
    yep and no bankers.

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    merchant or otherwise

vCash
    Well we didn't get much of an outcome there or from the Senators' referal to ASIC. Little wonder considering banking Royal Commissioner Haynes' scathing findings on them and APRA.
    The Commissioner also made a telling observation about NAB CEO Andrew Thorburn and Chairman Ken Henry slating them for "failing to learn from the bank's past misconduct". What arsehole was running the show before those two bastards? Hopefully the criminal charges recommended will go back to that timeframe.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Well we didn't get much of an outcome there or from the Senators' referal to ASIC. Little wonder considering banking Royal Commissioner Haynes' scathing findings on them and APRA.
    The Commissioner also made a telling observation about NAB CEO Andrew Thorburn and Chairman Ken Henry slating them for "failing to learn from the bank's past misconduct". What arsehole was running the show before those two bastards? Hopefully the criminal charges recommended will go back to that timeframe.
    We can live in hope-the whole scummy lot make me sick.Lives & families destroyed for years but all they’ll get will be some hefty fines paid out of yours truly funds more like.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    The NAB ignored two compliance breaches from ASIC in Uncle Cam’s tenure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    The NAB ignored two compliance breaches from ASIC in Uncle Cam’s tenure.
    Is that punishable by death?

vCash
    Is that punishable by death?
    Death to the Wallabies by a thousand cuts....

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast