Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: The future of WA rugby

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sittingbison View Post
    I see what you did there
    I didn't. But then, I am a little deslixyc.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boof1050 View Post
    Thanks for the reply John my comment was mainly meant for the bullshit we’ve had to endure so far from those other wankers. I as does everyone else appreciate the feedback that we get from you and Hans on here. I’m looking forward to some good news soon because it’s been bloody ordinary for the last 6 months.
    No argument there. Hopefully we can put this horror movie behind us soon.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Edwards View Post
    No argument there. Hopefully we can put this horror movie behind us soon.
    What I find amazing is that the Rugby Administrators in WA havent just turned their backs on the community and walked away.. Instead they have banded together given the horrific pain and suffering some of us supporters have endured and still feel and have literally fought for us when we (supporters) really didnt have a voice in all of this..
    Thanks heaps guys, Hansie, John, Hodgo, Forrest, and Sinderberry and all the others. it is a good feeling when you hit the murky depths and are drowning at the very bottom to have guys that are prepared to come in on their life boats and attempt to save us all.

I know I wont be taking any future Force membership for granted after all of this..

8 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Any chance of a combined IPRC/Perth Gold Membership? Or an interim one for next year's potential friendlies?

Also, any news on what sort of player-pool we'll have for the Perth Gold in the Brisbane 10s?

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chibi View Post
    Perth Gold
    Did I miss something?

vCash
    Sorry, freudian slip. Got my WA Golds mixed up with my Perth Spirits

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

Champion Contributor sandgroperrugby's Avatar
    vCash
    So normally sponsors don’t really make me inclined any more than I would be to purchase something. The recent activities however with what happened to the Force and the willingness for Twiggy to reach into his pocket have change my view point. Apart from being a great Western Australian product and employer Harvey Beef is also owned by Andrew. This makes more more inclined to reach into my pocket and buy some beautiful south west beef how about you?

Thanks Andrew.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Generally speaking you aren’t learning much if your lips are moving!!!

Player
    vCash
    Call me spiteful 😃 but I’d like to see SR crumble like cricket did under AUstralian cricket during World Series days.

vCash
    To All Rugby Fans and Rugby Lovers in WA

It is with great disappointment that I write to tell you we are going to have to postpone our Rugby Community event on the 10th of December.

We have now hit a major road block with Rugby Australia in relation to the endorsement of the Indo Pacific Rugby Championship. We are continuing negotiations, but the current Rugby Australia position is so uncommercial and unreasonable that it ensures the failure of the IPRC before it even starts. We have been trying to meet with the Chair of the Rugby Australia working group but he is unavailable till next week even at this critical time.

It remains obvious to us after three months of continuous negotiations that Rugby Australia doesn’t have the best interest of the Western Australian rugby community at heart. Rugby Australia’s demands include money to support East coast based programs rather than supporting the WA community, even as they are crippling our local rugby infrastructure. We will not be sending any more money over east, our money will remain for our people and to grow our game in Western Australia.

We are not giving up – far from it. We will be moving the event to the new year to have a greater build up and focus on the celebration of the Rugby Community of Western Australia.

Please rest assured that the future of rugby in Western Australia is at the forefront of our minds and we are taking this time to sit down with Rugby WA, Rugby Juniors and Future Force and plan what the future will look like

It is my personal endeavour to make sure the people of Western Australia have rugby in their lives from the U6 playing his or her first game, through the 1st grade debutants and those aspiring to be representative and professional players, to the myriad of volunteers who are the heart and soul of our clubs.

As a professional rugby player, who is now not only a fan but also a coach and father, I know how important the game is to people. I will be doing everything I can to give the rugby community a positive future. The professionalism and enthusiasm that has mobilised behind our efforts to save WA rugby is beyond anything I have seen in all my years involved with the sport. I look forward to working with everyone to continue making rugby a success in WA.

Please maintain the hope and strength that makes the Sea of Blue the formidable force that has always fuelled rugby in this state. We have never backed down and remain strong because we have the biggest heart and passion for our game.

Thank you for your support. Every word and sign of support motivates us to keep fighting for what we know is right and for the game that we all love.

Hodgo

https://www.facebook.com/16684185565...type=3&theater

Champion
    vCash
    Secession is back on the table

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Player
    vCash
    Just read the post on Sea of Blue FB page. I was so looking forward to some good rugby news for a change! Rat's Arse are doing their best to kill us of. I only hope that Karma catches up with them!

vCash
    Pissing Twiggy is off is only going to get the lawyers in motion. The August 18th 2016 minutes and the two Nick Taylor email related articles are damning enough to have them see another day in court. Never mind the deals that are already done for the IPRC with Rugby Asia and respective Governments.

Threaten the IPRC, send them broke.

As a side did someone contact him to let him know that his wife is wanted on the radio?

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    Rugby Australia’s demands include money to support East coast based programs rather than supporting the WA community
    So much for the $6 million savings

Champion
    vCash
    Those vindictive twats at Rats Arse need a good kick up the arse!! I've never hated an organisation so much in my life 😡

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    It's a desperate act by a desperate organisation. They will need to tell RUPA in their CBA negotiations why they are putting more playing futures in doubt by overseeing the Rebels naming a 45 man squad on their own website and stalling the IPRC.

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast