Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 378

Thread: The future of WA rugby

  1. #31
    Legend Contributor Alison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    5,901
    vCash
    5654000
    TWF Contributor!
    Agree Andrew! At least they can count on us to spread the message rather than sit on it under orders from Uncle Camoron and his bovver boys.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I may be wrong...but I highly doubt it, because I'm an Alison
    (Note for dullards: this 'signature' is not meant to be taken seriously)

  2. #32
    Senior Player Macattack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    636
    vCash
    5322000
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    And that's the problem right there.
    Let's be fair, they have an announcement coming up and it would be pointless leaking it beforehand - I suspect John is telling us what is reasonable for him to do so at this point in time. It's good that he and Hans remain engaged with us on this site, so let's not discourage them by having a shot when they are probably unable to do more.

    14 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #33
    Player
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    362
    vCash
    5086000
    Cant wait, I will certainly be there

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #34
    Legend Contributor Alison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    5,901
    vCash
    5654000
    TWF Contributor!
    Hear hear Mac!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I may be wrong...but I highly doubt it, because I'm an Alison
    (Note for dullards: this 'signature' is not meant to be taken seriously)

  5. #35
    Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    286
    vCash
    5164000
    I am away for work during this period unfortunately as I wanted to bring my two kids to it. Does anyone reckon their will be any facebook or youtube footage of the event for anyone that has work commitments and may miss the event?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #36
    Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    5,534
    vCash
    4628410
    Dry July! TWF Contributor! 141 Club Award TWF Competition Winner!
    FB likely

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

  7. #37
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    32
    vCash
    5050000
    Quote Originally Posted by boof1050 View Post
    It's been the bloody problem all along.
    That's a bit tough guys. I've been asked by Andrew Forrest not to spill his beans and I of course will keep that promise. We have some firm very positive progress to announce from RWA side and there are a number of related good news announcements we are hoping to make providing we can get the legwork done by then. Lots of moving parts. When I am able to share information with out breaching confidence you guys will be the first to know. Now be nice , show up and I'm sure you will be very happy with where we are at. Cheers John

    13 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #38
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    32
    vCash
    5050000
    Quote Originally Posted by Macattack View Post
    Let's be fair, they have an announcement coming up and it would be pointless leaking it beforehand - I suspect John is telling us what is reasonable for him to do so at this point in time. It's good that he and Hans remain engaged with us on this site, so let's not discourage them by having a shot when they are probably unable to do more.
    Thanks Mac. Precise ! Cheers John

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #39
    Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    1,310
    vCash
    5336000
    All good things come to those who wait.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #40
    Champion valzc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Shenton Park
    Posts
    1,859
    vCash
    65524874
    So long as its all GOOD news I'm happy as! Looking foward to next week!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  11. #41
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    145
    vCash
    5184000
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    So long as its all GOOD news I'm happy as! Looking foward to next week!
    Yes, we had our hopes dashed a few times. But the tide will turn eventually and we will one day be back at NIB chanting FORCE, FORCE (and not a a protest rally.)

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  12. #42
    Player
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    fremantle
    Posts
    432
    vCash
    1815200
    Quote Originally Posted by John Edwards View Post
    That's a bit tough guys. I've been asked by Andrew Forrest not to spill his beans and I of course will keep that promise. We have some firm very positive progress to announce from RWA side and there are a number of related good news announcements we are hoping to make providing we can get the legwork done by then. Lots of moving parts. When I am able to share information with out breaching confidence you guys will be the first to know. Now be nice , show up and I'm sure you will be very happy with where we are at. Cheers John
    Thanks for the reply John my comment was mainly meant for the bullshit weve had to endure so far from those other wankers. I as does everyone else appreciate the feedback that we get from you and Hans on here. Im looking forward to some good news soon because its been bloody ordinary for the last 6 months.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  13. #43
    Champion sittingbison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    North Freo
    Posts
    2,146
    vCash
    5442000
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    ... sit on it under orders from Uncle Camoron and his bovver boys.
    I see what you did there

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

  14. #44
    Legend Contributor Alison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    5,901
    vCash
    5654000
    TWF Contributor!
    Quote Originally Posted by sittingbison View Post
    I see what you did there
    No flies on me ;-) Lol

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I may be wrong...but I highly doubt it, because I'm an Alison
    (Note for dullards: this 'signature' is not meant to be taken seriously)

  15. #45
    Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    5,534
    vCash
    4628410
    Dry July! TWF Contributor! 141 Club Award TWF Competition Winner!
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    So long as its all GOOD news I'm happy as! Looking foward to next week!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WA Rugby - The Future
    By On Looker in forum Western Australian Metro Rugby
    Replies: 160
    Last Post: 16-03-17, 19:34
  2. The future of rugby is in the east
    By Burgs in forum International Rugby
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28-09-07, 13:41
  3. The future of Rugby in WA
    By pruc in forum WA School Boys
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 17-07-07, 14:24
  4. Force fed future in WA Rugby
    By Burgs in forum Western Australian Metro Rugby
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-07-06, 14:08
  5. Force fed future in WA Rugby
    By Burgs in forum Articles
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 24-01-06, 13:44

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •