Thread: Coqs Plumés

vCash

Coqs Plumés

Hello all, Grippage still.
    Have been on a bird watching tour of Heard Island putting together a documentary of the mating patterns of Marooned English Sailors circa 1823.
    With Rugby, it was wise to see that famous hospitality and five French to hold the first role housing were on posting to make good reception with the Wallabies in Bordeaux.
    We always try our the best to ensure our visitors are completely annoying true way Gaelic.
    I am sure that it must have encouraged at the community of the world of Rugby to being pilot of our expertise to accommodate the international guests.
    With the cup of the world right that two years of party the IRB must be nervous I think.
    Never less, it was indeed a fine effort by the Kangaroo’s juniors and it was splendid to see our boys Force to hold the team together.
    While waiting with interest the test Saturdays between the obvious world two format of cup qualified at the finales, it should be a good hard fought match and if all is well the cocks do not function far with the hills or have their plucked feathers.
    Yours as ever,
    Grippage.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    What's your tip for saturday CB?
    Good beach on Heard Island?

Brother Gallagher I hear you

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    I hear they have upped thier 'Terror Alert Level' from HIDE to SURRENDER

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

vCash
    Hello eight,
    I think that it will be a play of great power Saturday.
    Much will be done of forwards and I fear that the Wallaby that the backs will have to play their best to compensate for their subordinate forwards.
    Fortunately for the Wallabies, Magne, Betsen and Harinordoquy do not play as I feel who would have liked to say certain victory to the cocks.
    I estimate that it is also a good thing for the chances of Wallabies that Michalak returns from the damage and Brusque lack also in the action.
    The Wallabies will have to overcome an advantage on the significant ground at the house and a very vocal crowd however that it is a must win the play and I feel that us should just pick up for Gregan in his match of rupture record.
    It would seem that Eddie Jones went so that a very sure choice ensures a cut in this terrible losing streak although it is interesting to see that he continued the experiment of Tuqiri with 13.
    After the impressive appearance of the next generation in Bordeaux, the elder Wallabies will enter this assured match that their catch on a starting position is now under the threat.
    Thus my end, Wallabies to commence their excursion at a precarious beginning to rise by a converted try.
    Unfortunately the beach in the Heard Island has the same uniformity that the jokes of stone of the ground comprises the pasty holidays of Poms above with Blackpool and I always release the foreign objects of my low areas.
    I long time for another excursion with the beautiful scenes at Swanbourne of North when I am next in Perth.
    As ever,
    Grippage.

vCash
    Trainer,
    Because as ever you remain a man of the great mood, which is why we all respect you here.
    We hope together that again a surrender as well Saturdays.
    As ever,
    Grippage.