Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Wallabies vs Darkness

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wasmute View Post
    I watched most of the game and I must admit it was the first wallabies game where I was honestly not interested or cared who won. FUARU have ruined any enjoyment or support I once had for the wallabies....
    That's what upset me at fulltime on Saturday - I felt robbed of the emotional reaction I would normally get at that result. The world's gone mad and rugby was my refuge but now I can't even have that.

7 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beige View Post
    That's what upset me at fulltime on Saturday - I felt robbed of the emotional reaction I would normally get at that result. The world's gone mad and rugby was my refuge but now I can't even have that.
    My sentiments exactly..robbed by the FUARU

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    #FU ARU
    "May I assure you I have just begun to fight mate" Twiggy Forrest, 05/09/17

vCash
    The Bronze Star of Faith TWF Contributor!
    Quote Originally Posted by beige View Post
    Amen. Exactly how I felt. Didn't watch but, on seeing the result, felt cheated by the f@ckin' ARU all over again. First time it hit me that they have actually taken TWO teams from me. One I've supported for about 55 years.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion Contributor sandgroperrugby's Avatar
    vCash
    TWF Contributor!
    All my mates and colleagues are coming up to me or texting saying what a great win you must have loved that etc. They are a bit bemused that I didnít watch it as it was all I used to talk about previously.

One bloke complaining about the new stadium prices for the football that came through today. My comment at least you have a team to go and watch.

7 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Generally speaking you arenít learning much if your lips are moving!!!

vCash
    /agree, bitching about membership prices v having no choice, I know which I'd prefer

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Amen. Exactly how I felt. Didn't watch but, on seeing the result, felt cheated by the f@ckin' ARU all over again. First time it hit me that they have actually taken TWO teams from me. One I've supported for about 55 years.
    I think about things like the George Gregan tackle, or the Lynagh try against the Irish in that quarter-final now. Just about how passionate about the Wallabies and rugby I was. Can't believe that has just left me.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

Senior Player
    vCash
    I have been staying away from media about rugby but decided to have a look this morning!! Wow what a load of B.s the wallabies win ONE game and the All blacks are on the slide and we are on the rise!! Seriously what the hell!! Perhaps a story on being gracious winners and the fact this ONE win was done with 5 super teams would be more appropriate 😡😡😡

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4