Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Waratahs vs Western Force match October 28th (aka Wallabies v Barbarians)

Senior Player
    vCash
    Penalty count was 16-4 apparently. And still only got beaten by 3 points.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SNOB View Post
    Shame the ref was so one eyed he may have saved Jack Dempsey if he’d been sin binned for the two deliberate knock downs earlier in the Game!
    If the Dog doesn’t go on tour then something is very crooked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Macattack View Post
    Benny Mac was outstanding for a man who has played so little rugby this year and will definitely tour, well done Ben
    Shame about Dempsey's season ending injury he was coming on very well and to tear a hammy off the bone is a bugger of an injury for the young man, very sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha Handy View Post
    Wow benny mac has come from nowhere, what a game. He had to tour now especially with no depth at 8 or second row. He should be getting picked ahead of Hannigan and definitely Douglas
    Cliffy Palu put in a big hit. HE will be selected by Cheika, fits all the required parameters

The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    Did you pay a visit to the NSWRU and ARU HQs across the road?
    Tried to get there but too many people & security around to do our deed unfortunately.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    Tried to get there but too many people & security around to do our deed unfortunately.
    Another waste of resources.

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sittingbison View Post
    Cliffy Palu put in a big hit. HE will be selected by Cheika, fits all the required parameters
    He's used up his one big hit for this season though. Actually that doesn't seem to matter, carry on.

C'mon the

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    Was a good game, hilarious ball under the jumper trick, but the ref ruined the match - and the Tahs/ref were well and truly booed at the final whistle. A few sprinklings of Force fans in the crowd cheering for ‘our’ boys. Had an interesting chat with an Angus who did one of the submissions, and who also mentioned he had met with Eales to talk about the saga over a beer. Eales says the Board weren’t given all/complete info on what was going on (duh!), Angus told him they have made all the wrong decisions but he said Eales just doesn’t get it. Quite few people said g’day to us & cheers to the Force!
    Hopefully Senator Reynolds gets wind of this little revelation. The ARU board were ill informed and still made the decision anyways. That is a major failing and an incredible insight direct from an ARU board member admitting that they're scorecard/spreadsheet was fraudulent as it did not contain all required information. Worse still, no red flags were raised by allegedly so called Senior Administrators and experienced company directors who acted on incomplete information that was used as supporting evidence to make the single worst decision in ARU history. In other words, the ARU board were forced to assume/guess the future of Australian Rugby and Super Rugby. He's right, Eales just doesn't get it.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalahard View Post
    Hopefully Senator Reynolds gets wind of this little revelation. The ARU board were ill informed and still made the decision anyways. That is a major failing and an incredible insight direct from an ARU board member admitting that they're scorecard/spreadsheet was fraudulent as it did not contain all required information. Worse still, no red flags were raised by allegedly so called Senior Administrators and experienced company directors who acted on incomplete information that was used as supporting evidence to make the single worst decision in ARU history. In other words, the ARU board were forced to assume/guess the future of Australian Rugby and Super Rugby. He's right, Eales just doesn't get it.
    Eales also told me that ARU grassroots money was distributed based on number of registered players per state/territory. When I said NT got more than WA and Qld got nearly 20 times than what WA got, he said he would have to check on that. (as I recall from Alison's figures) Never heard back from him. He had voted ARU money away every year without checking the facts or without conscience.

vCash
    I would take Eales version with a grain of salt, he’s not likely to confide closely with someone he hardly knows & more than likely covering his own arse in pleading ignorance. I find it hard to believe a Board member didn’t try too hard to get ALL the facts, it’s not like the facts would’ve been hard to find if he’d really bothered! Was great meeting Angus tho-a diehard foundation & Diamond member, & says he & his wife were devo’d by this. They had even bought a small apartment near the stadium as they live down south!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Despite Cheika being on the hard stuff while selecting the Waratahs squad for the tour Matt Philip made the squad

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

Player
    vCash
    I just got angry again watching this game. All our boys out there playing so well on both sides and we don't get to see how they would have gone in their second season together. Instead we have to watch as they are signed by other teams Grrr. Congrats to the Force players who made the Spring tour team, Benny was fantastic when he came on

6 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Perth Girl View Post
    I just got angry again watching this game. All our boys out there playing so well on both sides and we don't get to see how they would have gone in their second season together. Instead we have to watch as they are signed by other teams Grrr. Congrats to the Force players who made the Spring tour team, Benny was fantastic when he came on
    Exactly! Next year could have been so good for us

Rebels last in SR and Melbourne Rising last in the NRC, but they still get the chocolates above WA - truly deplorable

6 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Senior Player
    vCash
    Guys their time will come. The way Twiggy explained in the press conference, the noose is starting to tighten around the necks of those maggots!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boof1050 View Post
    Guys their time will come. The way Twiggy explained in the press conference, the noose is starting to tighten around the necks of those maggots!
    I hope you mean there’s guaranteed jail terms!

vCash
    with plenty of lube.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    with plenty of lube.
    NO LUBE, THEY DON'T DESERVE LUBE!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast